Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales 08:59 - Jul 11 with 1119 viewsSaintNick

Someone told me yesterday that the club have sold more season tickets this season, than they did last year.

There has been a good renewal rate , but there has also been a lot of new season ticket sales, although most i would suspect are lapsed season ticket holders from the past.

I have spoken to a fair few people in this category who were fed up with the Premier League and are now coming back.

The cheapest season ticket at St Mary's is only about £70 more than the cheapest at Eastleigh, which could impact on their attendances and perhaps Totton & Sholing's as well

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:14 - Jul 11 with 1088 viewsIanSouthstander

Understandably perhaps, the club try to put a positive spin of every piece of news coming out of the club.
It's true, the club made a big announcement regarding the record number or "New" season tickets sold this season, giving the impression that it was a total increase overall .
However, what they didn't mention was the number of existing ST holders that didn't renew.
Wouldn't it just be easier to state the actual total number of Season Tickets sold.
Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:31 - Jul 11 with 1077 viewsPatfromPoole

If our cheapest season ticket is £70 less than the cheapest at Eastleigh, then I dread to think how much Eastleigh’s most expensive season ticket is….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:37 - Jul 11 with 1069 viewsSaintNick

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:31 - Jul 11 by PatfromPoole

If our cheapest season ticket is £70 less than the cheapest at Eastleigh, then I dread to think how much Eastleigh’s most expensive season ticket is….

Typo its £70 more at St Mary's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:50 - Jul 11 with 1035 viewsPatfromPoole

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:37 - Jul 11 by SaintNick

Typo its £70 more at St Mary's

How many have we sold?

More than 14,000 hopefully, although beating Sunderland would not have been possible.....

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 12:18 - Jul 11 with 934 views1teeminants

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:50 - Jul 11 by PatfromPoole

How many have we sold?

More than 14,000 hopefully, although beating Sunderland would not have been possible.....

I read it was 20,000 last year and so far this year about 22,500. Just goes to show most people can’t stand the premier league if you don’t have the money to compete no point being there. .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 12:30 - Jul 11 with 919 viewsPatfromPoole

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 12:18 - Jul 11 by 1teeminants

I read it was 20,000 last year and so far this year about 22,500. Just goes to show most people can’t stand the premier league if you don’t have the money to compete no point being there. .

That’s pretty decent.

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 13:26 - Jul 11 with 872 viewsarfurdent

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 09:50 - Jul 11 by PatfromPoole

How many have we sold?

please correct your error, the skates always sell 50,000 ST(D)s a season

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales on 17:17 - Jul 11 with 732 views1ASIN12

I’m not why the club never announce how many we have sold .

All we get is people guessing ie 22500 with no evidence that is true .

I’d like to think we have could top 20,000 which would be decent .

It’s a shame the club do not state and Ive no idea the reasons behind it .

If the rumour of over 22000 is true then the time we add away fans in and the match day sales we would average over 25000 .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024