Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Season in a pie chart. 08:10 - Jul 31 with 1303 viewsmascott514

The Season in a pie chart.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: The Season in a pie chart.

The Season in a pie chart. on 15:24 - Jul 31 with 1114 viewsSFC_Referee

I personally think it’ll be similar to last time we went up, as I think all 3 of the related teams will go back up, with Leicester top, us second, and Leeds 3rd (but winning playoffs). And I think all 3 of us will be up and around there for most of the season, maybe having the likes of Middlesbrough challenging at one point, but more just us 3 battling out for the two automatic promotion places

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

The Season in a pie chart. on 18:22 - Jul 31 with 1017 viewsIfonly

The 2 things that seem most likely to me are:

- poor start (like Swansea did)
- improve (as we learn the system and new players bed in)

After that it's pure guesswork because, apart from anything else, nobody has a clue what team we'll have in the autumn.
The Season in a pie chart. on 18:41 - Jul 31 with 1002 viewskingslandstand1

The Season in a pie chart. on 15:24 - Jul 31 by SFC_Referee

I personally think it’ll be similar to last time we went up, as I think all 3 of the related teams will go back up, with Leicester top, us second, and Leeds 3rd (but winning playoffs). And I think all 3 of us will be up and around there for most of the season, maybe having the likes of Middlesbrough challenging at one point, but more just us 3 battling out for the two automatic promotion places

I think that is optimistic and while trying to be half full, we do need to get a decent foothold in within the first few weeks. We've got to teams promoted from L1 who will def be up for it with a vociferous home crowd and full of confidence, and also Norwich who are a decent experienced team

It's gonna be a decent league for the Championship purist with some big clubs in there this season
The Season in a pie chart. on 18:44 - Jul 31 with 994 viewskingslandstand1

The Season in a pie chart. on 18:22 - Jul 31 by Ifonly

The 2 things that seem most likely to me are:

- poor start (like Swansea did)
- improve (as we learn the system and new players bed in)

After that it's pure guesswork because, apart from anything else, nobody has a clue what team we'll have in the autumn.

As Martin said on Talksport this morning in that he doesn't know who will still be here for Friday's game as all out of his hands, although he reckons he has a plan if those who are being touted as going do go - hope he's right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024