Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season 07:08 - Aug 3 with 1397 viewsPatfromPoole

1. West Brom
2. Stoke
3. Ipswich

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 with 1368 viewsPatfromPoole

Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points.

They are the team to beat as I see it.

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:22 - Aug 3 with 1354 viewsJellybaby

I can only think of Black Beauty.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 14:43 - Aug 4 with 1142 viewsTimSaint

Pat - the horse on the Ipswich Town badge is white, not dark !! :-)

TimSaint

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 1063 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points.

Put your money where your mouth is, can get 12/1 on them. If they start well and a couple of prem teams sack managers Carrick will be top of the list and boro will collapse.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:10 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsdirk_doone

Swansea (the new Luton)

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 920 viewscocklebreath

Cracking start for boro 😉

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:30 - Aug 6 with 811 viewsSouthamptonfan

Coventry look pretty decent against Leicester this afternoon. Stoke and Watford scored 4 yesterday.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:45 - Aug 6 with 803 viewsSouthamptonfan

Leicester have really powered themselves to take the lead.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 790 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:45 - Aug 6 by Southamptonfan

Leicester have really powered themselves to take the lead.

Cov have collapsed since Mark Robins morphing into Selles on the substitutions front.

Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:34 - Aug 6 with 748 viewsBerber

They mostly flatter to deceive. Keep your money for a pre match beer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024