Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Lose On Penalties 21:56 - Aug 29 with 984 viewsSaintNick

So do Spurs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 22:07 - Aug 29 with 950 viewsPatfromPoole

Pompey choking and Spurs being Spursy.

Normal service resumed then.

Where is Monsieur Cent Trente?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 22:31 - Aug 29 with 911 viewsdirk_doone

I usually like to see Spurs lose but as I'm a fan of Fraser Forster and he has a good record saving penalties, I'd hoped they'd win the penalty shootout.

At least another of my favourite ex-Saints, Jose Fonte led his Braga team into the group stage of the Champions League with a 1-0 victory at Panathinaikos. The commentator summed it up: "At 39, fabulous. That's why they brought him in."
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 22:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 23:42 - Aug 29 with 839 viewsericofarabia

Add Dirty Leeds to the pens losers .... against Salford 😃

And yes I am very aware that we couldn't even take a weaker team to Pens in the previous round 🙄
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 23:44]
Pompey Lose On Penalties on 23:49 - Aug 29 with 832 viewsdirk_doone

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 23:42 - Aug 29 by ericofarabia

Add Dirty Leeds to the pens losers .... against Salford 😃

And yes I am very aware that we couldn't even take a weaker team to Pens in the previous round 🙄
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 23:44]

It's still good that Leeds lost. I would love it, really love it, as Keegan would say, if we won the Championship instead of Leeds, especially as they've got the potential Championship top goalscorer in Piroe.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 23:54 - Aug 29 with 816 viewsSaintNick

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 23:49 - Aug 29 by dirk_doone

It's still good that Leeds lost. I would love it, really love it, as Keegan would say, if we won the Championship instead of Leeds, especially as they've got the potential Championship top goalscorer in Piroe.

I would say we have the potential top goalscorer in Adam Armstrong, better track record in the Championship and also premier League experience , I would also say that if Che Stays he will score more goals than Piroe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 00:29 - Aug 30 with 796 viewsSFC_Referee

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 22:31 - Aug 29 by dirk_doone

I usually like to see Spurs lose but as I'm a fan of Fraser Forster and he has a good record saving penalties, I'd hoped they'd win the penalty shootout.

At least another of my favourite ex-Saints, Jose Fonte led his Braga team into the group stage of the Champions League with a 1-0 victory at Panathinaikos. The commentator summed it up: "At 39, fabulous. That's why they brought him in."

He was rubbish today from what most spurs fans have been saying, and I can understand from watching the replays to their penalty shootout. As all the spurs fans were saying how they desperately needed a new goalie at the end of last season with how Llories was just too old and how poor Forster was for them last season when he played.
As I don’t understand how people will consistently slag off other keepers we’ve had throughout the years, yet somehow he seemed to get away with loads even with how poor he was for us. As about the only time he was any good was when we had one of the best defences in the league, meaning that he had hardly anything to save so therefore couldn’t mess up often, yet once the defence took a major blow and was no where near as good, started actually being required to do more and save stuff, yet couldn’t as he was just so poor for us in so many different ways. And how he’s done at spurs since has only gone and proven it even more.
By far one of the most overrated players this clubs had in a fair while

Still nice to hear than Fonte did well, as he was far from overrated, and without which almost certainly wouldn’t have gotten that double promotion.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 0:31]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 12:09 - Aug 30 with 573 viewssaints__fan__73

Pompey Lose On Penalties on 22:31 - Aug 29 by dirk_doone

Ya' man Dirks...

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024