Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? 19:40 - Oct 16 with 1132 viewsresearchersaint

For the past two summer transfer windows Adams has been heavily linked with a transfer. It felt like last summer his form nosedived after failing to secure a move away from the club and it feels like it has done so again this season. I had a look at his numbers and the difference in form and ask the question: Was he simply playing for a move on both occassions? Have a read and see what you think!

https://post-and-in.com/2023/10/16/is-che-adams-better-in-transfer-windows/
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:48 - Oct 16 with 1108 viewssledger

hes certainly playing for a transfer now,zero effort
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:49 - Oct 16 with 1107 viewsBerber

No matter which at you look an Adam’s stats, he is second rate at very best. No beef with his attitude or willingness to get stuck in, he’s simply not very good.
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:54 - Oct 16 with 1095 viewssledger

Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:49 - Oct 16 by Berber

No matter which at you look an Adam’s stats, he is second rate at very best. No beef with his attitude or willingness to get stuck in, he’s simply not very good.

i thought his attitude against rotherham was pretty poor,dont think we will see him much till hes gone in january
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 09:52 - Oct 17 with 860 viewsSonicBoom

I guess his motivation has dipped now we have the new guy.

Mind you I've never understood that. Who doesn't like playing football, and when you do would you really just play at 805? Isn't there personal pride - even if its just to look like a good player? Baffling.
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 10:34 - Oct 17 with 836 viewsButty101

Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 09:52 - Oct 17 by SonicBoom

I guess his motivation has dipped now we have the new guy.

Mind you I've never understood that. Who doesn't like playing football, and when you do would you really just play at 805? Isn't there personal pride - even if its just to look like a good player? Baffling.

Theres a point where it must just become a day job. Hes not a nipper anymore aspiring for the top. He reached his ceiling a couple seasons ago and now just looks like hes picking up a wage and no more

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:19 - Oct 17 with 690 viewsBazza

Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 10:34 - Oct 17 by Butty101

Theres a point where it must just become a day job. Hes not a nipper anymore aspiring for the top. He reached his ceiling a couple seasons ago and now just looks like hes picking up a wage and no more

Although ‘playing’ for Scotland!
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 10:32 - Oct 18 with 600 viewsHollywood56

Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 19:19 - Oct 17 by Bazza

Although ‘playing’ for Scotland!

But it is only Scotland
Was Che Adams playing for a transfer? on 10:58 - Oct 18 with 594 viewsBerber

A bit like being loved by Stoke City fans, so what? Am I bovvered?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024