Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why???) 18:58 - Oct 25 with 1172 viewssaint22

Don’t mess with a winning team
Changes where you have too but dropping 3 of a winning team is stupid
I really do not get it
Why???) on 19:05 - Oct 25 with 1129 views1885_SFC

FFS 22, you can't expect pro football players to play twice in 4 days! Twice???

Are you mad man?!?!?!

Old School is Cool

Why???) on 19:10 - Oct 25 with 1107 viewssaintmark1976

One enforced change ( Manning ) and possibly another ( Harwood ) and Mr Looney Two Shoes drops three starters from the winning team at Hull. As you say saint22 why ?

After this team selection we had better get at least a draw or Russell Martin will need to be in full bullshit overdrive mode after the game.
Why???) on 19:15 - Oct 25 with 1081 viewssaint22

Why???) on 19:10 - Oct 25 by saintmark1976

One enforced change ( Manning ) and possibly another ( Harwood ) and Mr Looney Two Shoes drops three starters from the winning team at Hull. As you say saint22 why ?

After this team selection we had better get at least a draw or Russell Martin will need to be in full bullshit overdrive mode after the game.

It also highlights the lunacy of letting Perraud leave now footing a very average RB in at LB to an already depleted porous back 4 - you really do have to wonder how these managers get through life

Plus Stuey are best performer recently gets dropped along with our two other creative midfielders

As you say Wussell needs a result now
Why???) on 21:33 - Oct 25 with 839 viewssaint22

Why???) on 19:05 - Oct 25 by 1885_SFC

FFS 22, you can't expect pro football players to play twice in 4 days! Twice???

Are you mad man?!?!?!

RM is really clueless, tonight illustrating that more than ever
Tinkering with a. Winning team
Could have started Fraser who would have been buzzing off that goal at weekend but oh no fancies Mara Adams Edozie over him who produce nothing weekly
We are going nowhere with him at the wheel
Why???) on 21:56 - Oct 25 with 806 viewsRon11

Why???) on 21:33 - Oct 25 by saint22

RM is really clueless, tonight illustrating that more than ever
Tinkering with a. Winning team
Could have started Fraser who would have been buzzing off that goal at weekend but oh no fancies Mara Adams Edozie over him who produce nothing weekly
We are going nowhere with him at the wheel

I can't believe that he is STILL insisting on this ponderous slow build up and sideways backwards shite that produces nothing except fruitless possession.
The man's a fraud.
Why???) on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 775 viewsSouthamptonfan

Why???) on 21:56 - Oct 25 by Ron11

I can't believe that he is STILL insisting on this ponderous slow build up and sideways backwards shite that produces nothing except fruitless possession.
The man's a fraud.

It is frustrating. I don't care how we play if we win, but at one nil, I just want to see us go for it and put the game to bed. Instead, we go left and right. When it's 2 1, we started being more.direct, which is something we should have done in the first place. But honestly Mara and Adams are just as frustrating. But we got a point and sit in them play offs. Leeds lost too tonight. Just unfortunate that Leicester and Ipswich are running way with it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 22:26]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Why???) on 22:47 - Oct 25 with 701 viewsSFC_Referee

Why???) on 22:11 - Oct 25 by Southamptonfan

It is frustrating. I don't care how we play if we win, but at one nil, I just want to see us go for it and put the game to bed. Instead, we go left and right. When it's 2 1, we started being more.direct, which is something we should have done in the first place. But honestly Mara and Adams are just as frustrating. But we got a point and sit in them play offs. Leeds lost too tonight. Just unfortunate that Leicester and Ipswich are running way with it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 22:26]

Yeah well Leicester were almost certain to win it from before a ball was kicked, so they’re not a surprise (although maybe for how well they’ve started), but yeah well Ipswich is a surprise, but even then I don’t think they’ll be able to keep it up and that’s why we need to make sure to keep up with the others so that we can be a team going for that spot if they do bottle it

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Why???) on 23:47 - Oct 25 with 648 viewsPatfromPoole

Why???) on 22:47 - Oct 25 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well Leicester were almost certain to win it from before a ball was kicked, so they’re not a surprise (although maybe for how well they’ve started), but yeah well Ipswich is a surprise, but even then I don’t think they’ll be able to keep it up and that’s why we need to make sure to keep up with the others so that we can be a team going for that spot if they do bottle it

Why were Leicester almost certain to win it before a ball was kicked?

Is it because they sold Maddison and Barnes early on in the window and got experienced players like Coady and Winks in? As I suggested we do.

Rather than faff about until late in the window to sell Lavia and Ward-Prowse.

I got pelters on here for proposing we sell early in the window.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Why???) on 02:03 - Oct 26 with 595 viewssaint22

Why???) on 23:47 - Oct 25 by PatfromPoole

Why were Leicester almost certain to win it before a ball was kicked?

Is it because they sold Maddison and Barnes early on in the window and got experienced players like Coady and Winks in? As I suggested we do.

Rather than faff about until late in the window to sell Lavia and Ward-Prowse.

I got pelters on here for proposing we sell early in the window.

We NEVER do our business early and it always hurts us
This season the only business we did early was get in a clueless manager and his LB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024