| World Cup final 19:54 - Jul 19 with 7312 views | MattFinish | What a tacky classless pantomime |  | | |  |
| World Cup final on 20:37 - Jul 19 with 7224 views | grumpy | There’s is something ugly the way Argentina play,I see they are getting away not getting yellows again. |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 20:51 - Jul 19 with 7207 views | grumpy | Half time will be a farce….. |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 20:52 - Jul 19 with 7207 views | 1885_SFC | The one Argie player that did get booked has just been subbed |  |
|  |
| World Cup final on 20:56 - Jul 19 with 7192 views | Ifonly | Yes, the Argies are a classless pantomime and the pre-game ceremony was the same. |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 21:07 - Jul 19 with 7159 views | MattFinish |
| World Cup final on 20:51 - Jul 19 by grumpy | Half time will be a farce….. |
I’m speechless - they’ve got the Muppets on the pitch. And I don’t mean Trump and Gianni What a classless pile of 💩 half time is |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 21:13 - Jul 19 with 7128 views | MattFinish | I think I’m going to vomit 🤮 |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 21:14 - Jul 19 with 7126 views | solent_toffee |
| World Cup final on 21:07 - Jul 19 by MattFinish | I’m speechless - they’ve got the Muppets on the pitch. And I don’t mean Trump and Gianni What a classless pile of 💩 half time is |
I’m looking forward to Euro 2028. FIFA not involved, in the UK, 24 teams and none of this nonsense. What on earth are the players thinking right now in the changing rooms, waiting to get on and play, only to be held up by Kermit and Miss plucking Piggy. Incredible. |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 21:18 - Jul 19 with 7109 views | Ifonly | If the football ever starts again I can see the bloody Argies winning this on pens. Before each pen, the player will probably be obliged to look into the camera and say something like "Ford cars, where quality meets value". |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| World Cup final on 21:18 - Jul 19 with 7109 views | MattFinish | The players will need a 10 minute warm up |  | |  |
| World Cup final on 22:19 - Jul 19 with 6990 views | Ifonly | I'm still thinking it's the Argies on pens. They've won 6 out of 7 shoot outs. |  | |  |
| |