Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with 07:59 - Oct 10 with 909 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Solent Toffee
2. Cocklebreath
3. Butty101

Apologies if I have met any of the above, the memory fades with age, I’m afraid.
[Post edited 10 Oct 8:00]

Poll: If we were today re-instated to the play-off final, would you go on Saturday?

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 09:43 - Oct 10 with 778 viewsSaintNick

I have met the first 2 but not knowingly Butty, I feel he should have been your 2nd choice, sandwiched between Solent Tofee & Cocklebreath

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 14:18 - Oct 10 with 608 viewsSouthamptonfan

And everyone else, you wouldn't go for a beer with? You would rather go for a beer with an Everton fan than a Southanpton fan. Very controversial post this 😜
[Post edited 10 Oct 14:19]

Poll: Will you get a season ticket next season?

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 19:23 - Oct 10 with 451 viewsButty101

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 14:18 - Oct 10 by Southamptonfan

And everyone else, you wouldn't go for a beer with? You would rather go for a beer with an Everton fan than a Southanpton fan. Very controversial post this 😜
[Post edited 10 Oct 14:19]


It would be great to put faces to names one day! I will be in the grapes from 10am if you want to buy me a pint

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 07:57 - Oct 11 with 267 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 09:43 - Oct 10 by SaintNick

I have met the first 2 but not knowingly Butty, I feel he should have been your 2nd choice, sandwiched between Solent Tofee & Cocklebreath

This post has been edited by an administrator


Nicholas This doesn’t help my self esteem, you’ve met me and placed me bottom.
I’ve seen you many times Pat in various pubs but not said hello, they say when you meet your heroes sometimes they are a disappointment so I prefer to observe from afar.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:12 - Oct 11 with 250 viewsSaintNick

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 07:57 - Oct 11 by cocklebreath

Nicholas This doesn’t help my self esteem, you’ve met me and placed me bottom.
I’ve seen you many times Pat in various pubs but not said hello, they say when you meet your heroes sometimes they are a disappointment so I prefer to observe from afar.


To be in an Ugly Inside Top Three is equal to an Oscar, it is not to be sniffed at

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:14 - Oct 11 with 248 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:12 - Oct 11 by SaintNick

To be in an Ugly Inside Top Three is equal to an Oscar, it is not to be sniffed at


Fair enough, Solent toffee must be pretty special to come top even though he supports the Heath boys.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:18 - Oct 11 with 236 viewsSaintNick

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:14 - Oct 11 by cocklebreath

Fair enough, Solent toffee must be pretty special to come top even though he supports the Heath boys.


That was only Pat's top 3, perhaps we should have a poll

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:37 - Oct 11 with 198 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 posters I do not think I have met but would go for a beer with on 08:18 - Oct 11 by SaintNick

That was only Pat's top 3, perhaps we should have a poll


Good idea, I’m sure Pat can do this tomorrow after today’s fun and games.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026