Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33790 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 13:15 - Feb 4 with 2731 viewsjackforever

Shocking news if true. on 12:56 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

Seen his contract have you??

If ML was a british manager called Holloway and he had been on this run of form for the past 12mths the board would have sacked him.
A cup win can't hide our shocking form. His signings have been average and his man management is questionable. His dealing with injured players a worry and his January dealings and use of the loan market a joke.
Shocking news if true. on 13:17 - Feb 4 with 2696 viewsblaine_scfc

Shocking news if true. on 13:15 - Feb 4 by jackforever

If ML was a british manager called Holloway and he had been on this run of form for the past 12mths the board would have sacked him.
A cup win can't hide our shocking form. His signings have been average and his man management is questionable. His dealing with injured players a worry and his January dealings and use of the loan market a joke.

HIS January dealings... No chance.
Shocking news if true. on 13:20 - Feb 4 with 2671 viewsjackforever

Shocking news if true. on 13:17 - Feb 4 by blaine_scfc

If he would have lined up a borini or Sigi would the board have turned it down?
Shocking news if true. on 13:20 - Feb 4 with 2664 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 13:15 - Feb 4 by jackforever

A bit harsh but not a million miles away in fairness. His loan signings apart from JDG have been the weird ones for me,they are real lucky dip gambles i actually think every plyer he has signed on a deal is decent enough but lets remember that Tutu played a part in these deals happening .

Canas
Poz
Amat

3 players that will grow nicely into the Swans system and have time on their side .

his other signings we all know about and i think they are good,i dont think its fair to say his signings are Average, thats my point of view anyway..
Shocking news if true. on 13:23 - Feb 4 with 2630 viewsSpratty

Shocking news if true. on 10:23 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Snide, underhand, cowardly, miserly.

IF true then this in spades - abhorrent behaviour to one of our finest and own.

Sickened that our club turns into this circus - total moral ineptitude let alone sh1t business sense.

Sort things out with professionalism TOGETHER AND IN PRIVATE with due regard to the massive injury burden which we are now coming through and have survived pretty well. This should not be about individual egos but about OUR club.

Our team is totally capable of this so readjust and re-motivate but don't rip the team apart as such actions as this are bound to. There is only one way that is likely to go.
Shocking news if true. on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 2605 viewstomdickharry

Shocking news if true. on 13:08 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

What is pissing most supporters off through all of this is the way stuff is being handled, the negative stories in program notes and in newspapers from the chairman,while the same chairman who apparently knows so much about football doesnt even know the release date on a contract he would of helped put together !

The lists of these little things go on and on, signing Emnes(who i think will be a decent back up) and Laudrup saying he doesnt know much about him,a director tweeting about the emnes signing saying things like "its who you know" its all a bit shite if you ask me and un professional as fook!

All these baly handled issues snow ball and make people ask more searching questions,the problem as i see it is that certain board members are starting to enjoy the fame a bit too much, almost having the same syndrome as that clown up at Wigan, well, as a club we have never really been this way, we have tended to fly under the radar and do our thing with little fuss.

You must be extremely thick to not read between the lines in the last few months,thats without what people hear from inside in terms of rumour, then we have Monk and Chico fighting and the Police called! there is alot of serious shite going on down there and IMO a section of the club are leaking it out for their own benifits which is totally classless if you ask me.

Then we have Huw Jenkins saying "no,we just met for a coffee with other board members ,laudrups position was not on the agenda" most people know they detest each other and that Huw wants rid ,huw is playing games in the media and to me he aint bright enough to do that,he will end up embarrasing himself and the club just like he did few weeks back when Sunderland knew the release clause and huw didnt but went public in getting it wrong .

There is just alot of bullshit going on that quite frankly us fans cant avoid asking questions about,at the end of the day we keep getting told its "our club" its owned by the fans and run by the fans ,yet the supporters are being treated to petty mind games and one up manship from board members,other tweeting mysteries and others getting pissed and blurting out all the news to strangers!

All this from a multi million pound buisness, fck me, questions need to be asked IMO if the playing side of things is being run this poorly fans have a god damm right to dig and search out answers for themselves, all this before one of the biggest games in our prem history!!

Excellent post,many fans don't want to know the real world.Silence from our Supporters Trust.
Shocking news if true. on 13:28 - Feb 4 with 2566 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 13:17 - Feb 4 by blaine_scfc

With the exception of the youngsters that have been brought in, Jenkins seems to have used the transfer window to undermine Laudrup. 14 weeks wages for Emnes (new nickname Patsy?) is a lot cheaper than paying Laudrup's compo. I hope it backfires.

Regardless of who I want in charge, I don't want to see my club run in this underhand way.
Shocking news if true. on 13:33 - Feb 4 with 2486 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 13:08 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Let me elaborate. As far as I am aware your user ID appeared only a few days ago, and to my recollection your stance has been uniformly anti-Laudrup.

Do you have an interest in this line of discussion you would care to disclose, ringer?

Yes I'm Huw Jenkins in disguise. F*ck me, you're good.

Did you ever post on the old board?
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 13:34 - Feb 4 with 2464 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 13:33 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

Yes I'm Huw Jenkins in disguise. F*ck me, you're good.

Did you ever post on the old board?

Of course he did ARQS it's Dimi mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 13:35 - Feb 4 with 2449 viewsRancid

Training is at 4 today.
Shocking news if true. on 13:36 - Feb 4 with 2420 viewslovejuicejack

Shocking news if true. on 13:35 - Feb 4 by Rancid

Training is at 4 today.

Who's in charge of it?
Shocking news if true. on 13:38 - Feb 4 with 2371 viewsRancid

Shocking news if true. on 13:36 - Feb 4 by lovejuicejack

Who's in charge of it?

Kevin Keegan.
Shocking news if true. on 13:39 - Feb 4 with 2369 viewswaynekerr55

Who's in charge of it?

Kevin Cullis

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 13:39 - Feb 4 with 2353 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's in charge of it?

Mo Farrah. Port Talbot and back, sprint finish down Jersey Marine to WInd Street.
Shocking news if true. on 13:40 - Feb 4 with 2338 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 13:34 - Feb 4 by Darran

Of course he did ARQS it's Dimi mun.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 13:40 - Feb 4 with 2312 viewslovejuicejack

Kevin prince boetang I heard
Shocking news if true. on 13:44 - Feb 4 with 2252 viewsMattG

Is there any chance that Laudrup was fully aware of these supposed changes to the backroom staff before he headed to Paris?

No?

Thought not.

In which case, assuming it's true, he'll surely be gone by the end of the day.
Shocking news if true. on 13:51 - Feb 4 with 2160 viewsLiberty

Our board of directors- at least one is leaking the stories,

Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen, Huw Cooze, Gwilym Joseph, Brian Katzen, Don Keefe, Martin Morgan, Steve Penny, John Van Zweden,

Old news, there is a split in deciding which way to go, not sure if Huw has final say I.e. can he over rule a majority.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Shocking news if true. on 13:53 - Feb 4 with 2103 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 13:51 - Feb 4 by Liberty

Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen, Huw Cooze, Gwilym Joseph, Brian Katzen, Don Keefe, Martin Morgan, Steve Penny, John Van Zweden,

Old news, there is a split in deciding which way to go, not sure if Huw has final say I.e. can he over rule a majority.

The chairman normally casts the deciding vote in the event of a tie, but according to your own post there are 9 directors so that situation can not normally arise.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 13:53 - Feb 4 with 2104 viewsjacabertawe

Shocking news if true. on 13:35 - Feb 4 by Rancid

Training is at 4 today.

They were training at 10.30 this morning.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Shocking news if true. on 13:55 - Feb 4 with 2076 viewsZut_Alors

Regardless of whether or not the staff being replaced did a poor job, and unless he gave the order himself (highly unlikely) this certainly undermines Laudrup — whether that's just his judgement or his authority as well.

Tough one this and I'm glad i'm not the one making the decisions. Does seem like a strange time to do it. I keep saying it, but what a game we have coming up this weekend. Really need the players to step up.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 13:56]
Shocking news if true. on 14:01 - Feb 4 with 1993 viewsRancid

Shocking news if true. on 13:53 - Feb 4 by jacabertawe

They were training at 10.30 this morning.

That was training under Monk.Mikey's back now and training the boys at 4.
Shocking news if true. on 14:05 - Feb 4 with 1938 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 13:51 - Feb 4 by Liberty

& we all know which one has the biggest mouth .......

How are book sales going ?
Shocking news if true. on 14:37 - Feb 4 with 1729 viewsLiberty

Really well thanks.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Shocking news if true. on 14:38 - Feb 4 with 1712 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Know its highly unlikely any chance the recall of Bartley and Monk moving into a coaching role is not a coincidence

Monk has accepted no longer good/fit enough to challenge for a place in the 1st team squad has maybe taken up a gentlemans agreement when he hangs up his boots to join the coaching team

Maybe Laudrup has told him all season to give up trying to play (for us at least) and was fully aware of it

As for Pep (Reckon he's the next manager so this one I'm a bit more dubious about)

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024