Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 34126 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 14:41 - Feb 4 with 2692 viewsshandyjack

Shocking news if true. on 14:38 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Know its highly unlikely any chance the recall of Bartley and Monk moving into a coaching role is not a coincidence

Monk has accepted no longer good/fit enough to challenge for a place in the 1st team squad has maybe taken up a gentlemans agreement when he hangs up his boots to join the coaching team

Maybe Laudrup has told him all season to give up trying to play (for us at least) and was fully aware of it

As for Pep (Reckon he's the next manager so this one I'm a bit more dubious about)

How do we know ML hasn't approved these changes as he too sees the need for a refresh to put some impetus into the rest of the season?

Far to much guessing and conjectuer going on at the moment

Poll: Expectation for the season

Shocking news if true. on 14:49 - Feb 4 with 2614 viewsjacabertawe

Shocking news if true. on 14:01 - Feb 4 by Rancid

That was training under Monk.Mikey's back now and training the boys at 4.

No. Garcia and ML were there and not Monk. You may well be referring to p.m. training, but this is in addition to the 10.30 run out.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Shocking news if true. on 15:01 - Feb 4 with 2529 viewsDavillin

Shocking news if true. on 14:41 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

How do we know ML hasn't approved these changes as he too sees the need for a refresh to put some impetus into the rest of the season?

Far to much guessing and conjectuer going on at the moment

If you'll submit this for "Post of the Century," you'll win.

Same for "Understatement of the Century."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Shocking news if true. on 15:06 - Feb 4 with 2485 viewsDull1Thomas

Shocking news if true. on 14:49 - Feb 4 by jacabertawe

No. Garcia and ML were there and not Monk. You may well be referring to p.m. training, but this is in addition to the 10.30 run out.

Shocking news … our manager and senior coach took training ---- they must be on the way out. Don't deny it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Shocking news if true. on 15:08 - Feb 4 with 2470 viewsjacabertawe

Shocking news if true. on 15:06 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

Shocking news … our manager and senior coach took training ---- they must be on the way out. Don't deny it.

Silly boy. I was just correcting/adding to a previous post.
Nothing better to do?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Shocking news if true. on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 2459 viewsDull1Thomas

Shocking news if true. on 15:08 - Feb 4 by jacabertawe

Silly boy. I was just correcting/adding to a previous post.
Nothing better to do?

Shocking news if true. on 15:16 - Feb 4 with 2421 viewsmagicdaps10

So can it be confirmed that ML has taken a training session today?

I think if all was true that has come out today about him losing Wieghorst and Larsen then surely he would have not taken training today. There is certainly no smoke without fire but this could be something put in place with ML going in the summer that he has given his blessing to.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Shocking news if true. on 15:23 - Feb 4 with 2372 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 15:16 - Feb 4 by magicdaps10

I think if all was true that has come out today about him losing Wieghorst and Larsen then surely he would have not taken training today. There is certainly no smoke without fire but this could be something put in place with ML going in the summer that he has given his blessing to.

Looks like,next question,how much influence will monk get on team selection and tactics ?
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 15:29 - Feb 4 with 2319 viewsShaky

Anybody who expected Laudrup to storm out slamming doors behind him has the interpersonal skills of an Ikea flat pack wardrobe.

As I see it and if all this is true, I am certain he will want to take legal advice and discuss this with his agent before he makes any kind of move.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 15:31 - Feb 4 with 2289 viewstherealme

Monk given a coaching role (which was always on the cards btw and nobody has told me if Garry will work with the first team or kids) and all of a sudden the manager and 3 of his staff are getting the boot? err what? my mind is all over the place

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Shocking news if true. on 15:33 - Feb 4 with 2268 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 15:29 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Anybody who expected Laudrup to storm out slamming doors behind him has the interpersonal skills of an Ikea flat pack wardrobe.

As I see it and if all this is true, I am certain he will want to take legal advice and discuss this with his agent before he makes any kind of move.

That said as I understand employment law, if he is going to pursue an action for constructive dismissal he can't take too much time, otherwise that could be construed as tacit acceptance of newly imposed contractual terms.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 15:35 - Feb 4 with 2243 viewsJACKARSE

Shocking news if true. on 15:31 - Feb 4 by therealme

Monk given a coaching role (which was always on the cards btw and nobody has told me if Garry will work with the first team or kids) and all of a sudden the manager and 3 of his staff are getting the boot? err what? my mind is all over the place

Fully agree

Bringing Monk into the training regime was a gimme anyway as club captain and something I am sure ML expected and would have endorsed. What's with all this cloak and daggers stuff get a pro PR man and present a united front FFS.
Shocking news if true. on 15:37 - Feb 4 with 2220 viewsswanny

Shocking news if true. on 15:35 - Feb 4 by JACKARSE

Fully agree

Bringing Monk into the training regime was a gimme anyway as club captain and something I am sure ML expected and would have endorsed. What's with all this cloak and daggers stuff get a pro PR man and present a united front FFS.

.. Sky Sports reporter Graham Thomas said: "Sources have suggested to me that Garry Monk will be joining the Swansea City coaching team to work underneath Michael Laudrup.

"I think this decision has come from the board, led by chairman Huw Jenkins.

"Monk is one of the longest-serving players in the Swansea squad, he's been at the club for most of the past decade.

"He has hardly played this season because he has lost his place to Chico Flores and he has also suffered injuries but the concern among the Swansea boardroom is that the team have been allowed to drift in recent weeks.

"Michael Laudrup has cut a rather distant, withdrawn figure and Monk, who is a very well-respected voice of authority within that dressing-room, is seen as the ideal figure to get things back on course.

"I managed to get a brief word with Michael Laudrup earlier and, when I asked if he was staying at the club, he replied 'Well, why wouldn't I?'

"At the moment, Garry Monk is coming in to work alongside Michael Laudrup."

Cardiff are 19th in the Premier League table but lie just three points behind Swansea in 12th and Laudrup's team play host to their rivals in a critical South Wales derby on Saturday evening. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/102102/1227780/#post1227

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Shocking news if true. on 15:37 - Feb 4 with 2219 viewstomdickharry

Were Wieghorst and larsen in training?
Shocking news if true. on 15:38 - Feb 4 with 2218 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 15:29 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Laudrup's a very smart guy and very single-minded. I doubt if he'll be too pleased if, as it seems, he's having the p1ss taken out of him.
Shocking news if true. on 15:41 - Feb 4 with 2188 viewsDull1Thomas

Shocking news if true. on 15:37 - Feb 4 by swanny

.. Sky Sports reporter Graham Thomas said: "Sources have suggested to me that Garry Monk will be joining the Swansea City coaching team to work underneath Michael Laudrup.

"I think this decision has come from the board, led by chairman Huw Jenkins.

"Monk is one of the longest-serving players in the Swansea squad, he's been at the club for most of the past decade.

"He has hardly played this season because he has lost his place to Chico Flores and he has also suffered injuries but the concern among the Swansea boardroom is that the team have been allowed to drift in recent weeks.

"Michael Laudrup has cut a rather distant, withdrawn figure and Monk, who is a very well-respected voice of authority within that dressing-room, is seen as the ideal figure to get things back on course.

"I managed to get a brief word with Michael Laudrup earlier and, when I asked if he was staying at the club, he replied 'Well, why wouldn't I?'

"At the moment, Garry Monk is coming in to work alongside Michael Laudrup."

Cardiff are 19th in the Premier League table but lie just three points behind Swansea in 12th and Laudrup's team play host to their rivals in a critical South Wales derby on Saturday evening. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/102102/1227780/#post1227

Just looked at the pice above.
Who is being quoted as saying, "Michael Laudrup has cut a rather distant, withdrawn figure and Monk, who is a very well-respected voice of authority within that dressing-room, is seen as the ideal figure to get things back on course. "

It looks like Graham Thomas is reporting his own words as quotes.

Can someone put me right on this.
Thanks

Shocking news if true. on 15:43 - Feb 4 with 2166 viewsGTCJack

Seems that Huw and the board's plan may have backfired if he's taking training. Quick, go and hide his car and house keys and tell him he can only have them back upon handing in a full resignation. Go Huw!
Shocking news if true. on 15:58 - Feb 4 with 2099 viewsDavillin

Sic transit fidelitas if true.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 15:59]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Shocking news if true. on 16:53 - Feb 4 with 1953 viewsQuakerJack

Shocking news if true. on 13:08 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

What is pissing most supporters off through all of this is the way stuff is being handled, the negative stories in program notes and in newspapers from the chairman,while the same chairman who apparently knows so much about football doesnt even know the release date on a contract he would of helped put together !

The lists of these little things go on and on, signing Emnes(who i think will be a decent back up) and Laudrup saying he doesnt know much about him,a director tweeting about the emnes signing saying things like "its who you know" its all a bit shite if you ask me and un professional as fook!

All these baly handled issues snow ball and make people ask more searching questions,the problem as i see it is that certain board members are starting to enjoy the fame a bit too much, almost having the same syndrome as that clown up at Wigan, well, as a club we have never really been this way, we have tended to fly under the radar and do our thing with little fuss.

You must be extremely thick to not read between the lines in the last few months,thats without what people hear from inside in terms of rumour, then we have Monk and Chico fighting and the Police called! there is alot of serious shite going on down there and IMO a section of the club are leaking it out for their own benifits which is totally classless if you ask me.

Then we have Huw Jenkins saying "no,we just met for a coffee with other board members ,laudrups position was not on the agenda" most people know they detest each other and that Huw wants rid ,huw is playing games in the media and to me he aint bright enough to do that,he will end up embarrasing himself and the club just like he did few weeks back when Sunderland knew the release clause and huw didnt but went public in getting it wrong .

There is just alot of bullshit going on that quite frankly us fans cant avoid asking questions about,at the end of the day we keep getting told its "our club" its owned by the fans and run by the fans ,yet the supporters are being treated to petty mind games and one up manship from board members,other tweeting mysteries and others getting pissed and blurting out all the news to strangers!

All this from a multi million pound buisness, fck me, questions need to be asked IMO if the playing side of things is being run this poorly fans have a god damm right to dig and search out answers for themselves, all this before one of the biggest games in our prem history!!

One of the best posts I've read on this forum.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 17:38 - Feb 4 with 1833 viewsjacabertawe

Shocking news if true. on 15:37 - Feb 4 by tomdickharry

Were Wieghorst and larsen in training?

Yes.

Shocking news if true. on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 1764 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 15:33 - Feb 4 by Shaky

That said as I understand employment law, if he is going to pursue an action for constructive dismissal he can't take too much time, otherwise that could be construed as tacit acceptance of newly imposed contractual terms.

I'll ask again... How do you know what his contractual terms are?

What fundamental breach have the club made to allow him to claim constructive dismissal?

Before you answer, please bear in mind that before he joined, Jenkins said that whoever was appointed would have to work with our own backroom staff.
Shocking news if true. on 18:39 - Feb 4 with 1560 viewstomdickharry

So it looks as though the day is going to peter out with all the protagonists still in place,it been a great day of cut and thrust,fact and fiction on Planet Swans,to top it off all we need now is for a member of the supporters trust board to try and separate for us fact from fiction.
Shocking news if true. on 18:45 - Feb 4 with 1530 viewsUplandsJack

It's time for Huw & Co. to get their coats .... Simples
Shocking news if true. on 18:55 - Feb 4 with 1468 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I don't know about you, but I'm just glad the club put out that statement clarifying the situation after a whole day of damaging speculation run riot across regional, national and international media that made us look like a panic-ridden, rudderless joke of a club.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shocking news if true. on 18:57 - Feb 4 with 1445 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 17:49 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

I'll ask again... How do you know what his contractual terms are?

What fundamental breach have the club made to allow him to claim constructive dismissal?

Before you answer, please bear in mind that before he joined, Jenkins said that whoever was appointed would have to work with our own backroom staff.

1. I have never claimed to know any details of Laudrup's contract.

2. But it is customary in service contracts to set out the responsibilities of the employee. For example, as a minimum something along the lines of "the Club employs Laudrup as Manager of the first team and Laudrup agrees to act as Manager of the first team."

The contract may or may not contain further details of these responsibilities, however, the meaning of the term 'manage' or manager is sufficiently obvious that customary definitions may be applied in the absence of further contractual clarification.

Amongst the obvious areas of responsibility implied are the management of staff, both on field and off -field.

If the club has removed responsibility for transfers and the appointment of his closest staff, Laudrup is obviously prevented from carrying out his contractual obligation to manage the club.

Under Law of Contract the club will in effect have Terminated, and I would have thought the position would be identical under Employment Law.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024