Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33545 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 11:06 - Feb 4 with 2352 viewsQuakerJack

Shocking news if true. on 11:03 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

The bookies must be reading ths forum .

They don't know what the hell is going on.

laudrup for the sack is drifting out .

is that for the sack or to leave? it's drifting out because they know huw's too tight and miserly to sack him...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 11:08 - Feb 4 with 2318 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 11:03 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

The bookies must be reading ths forum .

They don't know what the hell is going on.

laudrup for the sack is drifting out .

I am honestly starting to think that they are going to build a new team around him and he is going to stay put!! surely not though?

If things carry on like this we will become a bigger joke than the scum, it be a master stroke,maybe the board just knew things wouldnt have changed in the cardiff game so became pro-active ?

Its more questions than answers yet again !
Shocking news if true. on 11:25 - Feb 4 with 2146 viewsLaudrup

"Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them"

Good thing the useless Jose Mourinho isn't the manager then, he didn't speak to his players at all before the Manchester City game last night:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9149571/jose-mourinho-reveals-mass

The Portuguese said: "I didn't speak to the team - I am serious! It was Billy the masseur who spoke to them.

"He was screaming so much in his Scottish accent, going grrr, grrr, grrr, that I didn't understand, but the players were clapping so they must have got it!

"The last time I spoke to them was at lunchtime. It was Billy's team talk, I'm telling you.

"Billy was fantastic, I didn't understand, but it looks like the players did."

I hate signatures

Shocking news if true. on 11:33 - Feb 4 with 2060 viewsSwanzay

Nice to see some posters are holding thier hands up and appologising to Icecold for the way they pelted him during the intial pages of this thread. There are certainly a few more that need to do so.
Ive taken a sebaticle from this topic over the last few days, but I think its obvious to see that this is only the start of things unfolding over the next few days, couldn't be worse timing as far as Saturday is concerned.
Shocking news if true. on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 2017 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Shocking news if true. on 11:33 - Feb 4 by Swanzay

Nice to see some posters are holding thier hands up and appologising to Icecold for the way they pelted him during the intial pages of this thread. There are certainly a few more that need to do so.
Ive taken a sebaticle from this topic over the last few days, but I think its obvious to see that this is only the start of things unfolding over the next few days, couldn't be worse timing as far as Saturday is concerned.

A.its hasn't happened yet
&
B .If it is going to happen . How the fu&k did it get out of the club at board level.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shocking news if true. on 11:39 - Feb 4 with 1996 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 10:46 - Feb 4 by Shaky

David Moss must have been before my time. I was thinking more of the failure to grasp the presumable fairly straightforward matter of the terms regarding Ki's possible recall.

And on reflection it wouldn't surprise me if the fact that Jenkins ended up looking like a right burk on that score, wasn't the psychological trigger that tipped him over into this insane course of action.

Moss was Tony Pennocks predecessor. He was by no means perfect but was sacked and then paid off as he had no appraisals or any of the standard performance management processes during his reign.

Listen they've all learned on the job and mistakes are natural. I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eyes. My opinion - of course Huw and the board have gone about it the wrong way but the amateur approach to conditioning and training does need to be addressed, but not in public

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 11:40 - Feb 4 with 1987 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 11:38 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

&
B .If it is going to happen . How the fu&k did it get out of the club at board level.

In my view and as I have said elsewhere, the Jenkins camp has been leaking stuff and briefing the press for days.

All these stories don't just appear spontaneously at the same time out of thin air.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 11:41 - Feb 4 with 1972 viewsshandyjack

Shocking news if true. on 11:40 - Feb 4 by Shaky

In my view and as I have said elsewhere, the Jenkins camp has been leaking stuff and briefing the press for days.

All these stories don't just appear spontaneously at the same time out of thin air.

or c. Garteh Vincent and the evening post have an agenda and are trying to force the issue?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 11:41 - Feb 4 with 1964 viewsSwanzay

You seriously think change isn't a foot at the club?
Shocking news if true. on 11:42 - Feb 4 with 1948 viewsRancid

Shocking news if true. on 11:41 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

or c. Garteh Vincent and the evening post have an agenda and are trying to force the issue?

Nah.I think Shaky is onto it.
Shocking news if true. on 11:43 - Feb 4 with 1945 viewsshandyjack

Shocking news if true. on 11:41 - Feb 4 by Swanzay

You seriously think change isn't a foot at the club?

i'd be surprised if it happened before the game saturday

Shocking news if true. on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 1919 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 11:38 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

&

The answer as to how it got out ?

It came from a board member .
Shocking news if true. on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 1914 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 11:41 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

I'm not really familiar with the Welsh press, but doesn't Chris Wathan have a reputation for being anti?

Yet he penned this story here http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-wathan-honesty-s which pretty muck sets out the party line.

Maybe my vague recollection on this is wrong, but if my sense is right I strongly suspect they guy has been 'briefed'.

As have others in my view.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 11:49 - Feb 4 with 1877 viewsicecoldjack

Nothing to do with Gareth vincent,our planet swans exclusive was before his evening post one !!
Shocking news if true. on 11:50 - Feb 4 with 1854 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Shocking news if true. on 11:46 - Feb 4 by Shaky

I'm not really familiar with the Welsh press, but doesn't Chris Wathan have a reputation for being anti?

Yet he penned this story here http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-wathan-honesty-s which pretty muck sets out the party line.

Maybe my vague recollection on this is wrong, but if my sense is right I strongly suspect they guy has been 'briefed'.

Wathan is a Jack - FACT
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 11:51]

Shocking news if true. on 11:51 - Feb 4 with 1845 viewsshandyjack

Shocking news if true. on 11:46 - Feb 4 by Shaky

the comment left by that Vinkman at the bottom is just plain stupid. But a very good article that by Chris

Shocking news if true. on 11:58 - Feb 4 with 1754 viewswaynekerr55

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26030828

Clotet and Monks on board

Shocking news if true. on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 1723 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking news if true. on 11:40 - Feb 4 by Shaky

I agree.

Very disappointed in Huw and the board at the moment, I really thought they were better than this.

Moves behind the scenes whilst Laudrup was away are straight out of the Vincent Tan manual without the e-mail.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shocking news if true. on 12:05 - Feb 4 with 1675 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 11:51 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

the comment left by that Vinkman at the bottom is just plain stupid. But a very good article that by Chris

I think it was completely slanted.

First of all it wasn't a match report. Yet it ignored wins against Fulham, Man U in the FA Cup, and decent performances against Citeh, Spurs, and for that matter Manu U in the prem, and extrapolated from West Han a tale of a totally dire position.

It also completely ignores the likely highly deleterious impact on the morale of the squad and the manager resulting from the signing of bloody Emns and David Ngog, that quite clearly demonstrate to anybody with even the slightest insight into the situation that Laudrup has lost control over transfer dealings. In other words a vote of no confidence from the board.

That is not a balanced report, no matter who the guy supports.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 12:05 - Feb 4 with 1663 viewsRancid

I can't say I'm disappointed with Huw at all.We're heading for relegation and he's being pro-active.Laudrup was never one of us, Huw is and he'll be acting in the best interests of the club.

It all sounds a tad murky at the moment but the one thing you can be assured of is whatever Huw and the board decide to do will be what's best for Swansea City.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 12:05]
Shocking news if true. on 12:06 - Feb 4 with 1654 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 11:58 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Thanks for bringing us up to date Wayne.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 12:08 - Feb 4 with 1624 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 12:06 - Feb 4 by Darran

Thanks for bringing us up to date Wayne.

I just nabbed a tweet off BBC - didn't realise the article was posted at 11.05

Shocking news if true. on 12:09 - Feb 4 with 1603 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 11:58 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

""I haven't heard anything in reference to Michael and neither have we met, or discussed, or done anything about Michael," said Jenkins"

Liar, liar pants on fire.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 12:10 - Feb 4 with 1578 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Shocking news if true. on 12:05 - Feb 4 by Shaky

I think it was completely slanted.

First of all it wasn't a match report. Yet it ignored wins against Fulham, Man U in the FA Cup, and decent performances against Citeh, Spurs, and for that matter Manu U in the prem, and extrapolated from West Han a tale of a totally dire position.

It also completely ignores the likely highly deleterious impact on the morale of the squad and the manager resulting from the signing of bloody Emns and David Ngog, that quite clearly demonstrate to anybody with even the slightest insight into the situation that Laudrup has lost control over transfer dealings. In other words a vote of no confidence from the board.

That is not a balanced report, no matter who the guy supports.

I find it very difficult to disagree with anything he's written in that article

Shocking news if true. on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 1529 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 12:09 - Feb 4 by Shaky

""I haven't heard anything in reference to Michael and neither have we met, or discussed, or done anything about Michael," said Jenkins"

Liar, liar pants on fire.

Yeah, i do find it a little bit insulting when Huw constantly tells lies in these types of situations, he is just better off saying "no comment" i find as a spokesperson for the club it undermines his credibility and mugs off fans at the same time.

Say nothing ,say the truth or just say no comment please !!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024