Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33543 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 10:24 - Feb 4 with 1798 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:16 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

I was scratching my head thinking the same ......

We are basically going to get rid of all Laudrups staff and put Gary effing Monk as number 2

If this happens we are f ucked

gary monk and greame jones dream team..

Any old boys that jenkins likes? alan tate as fitness coach !
Shocking news if true. on 10:24 - Feb 4 with 1797 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 10:23 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Snide, underhand, cowardly, miserly.

I agree,strange timing if true too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 10:27 - Feb 4 with 1774 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 10:24 - Feb 4 by Darran

I agree,strange timing if true too.

As noted elsewhere, Jenkins has form for similar blunders such as before the last derby.

I am fu*king disgusted.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 10:28 - Feb 4 with 1753 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 10:24 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Well at least they won't be doing cross country runs anymore...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 10:29 - Feb 4 with 1735 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 10:27 - Feb 4 by Shaky

As noted elsewhere, Jenkins has form for similar blunders such as before the last derby.

I am fu*king disgusted.

Yep that was a strange one too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 1675 viewsshandyjack

if the board want him out then they should man up and pay him off. This is all rather unsettling before a massive 6 pointer game

Poll: Expectation for the season

Shocking news if true. on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 1672 viewsicecoldjack

As far as im concerned this is a major major gamble, now we can see why there was a fight between Monk and Chico, i bet chico is still loyal to Laudrup and tat Monk was plotting away ,not for the first time i might add, that was Laudrups first mistake actually,not removing Gary Monk , i remember Kenny Jackett doing the same thing with Martinez,in fact its yet again a very similar parallel ,Martinez having the chairmans ear and undermining the manager.

Same thing has happened here and also happened under sousa, so its either a case of manic player power or that we have actually had 3 really shite managers !

The plot thickens..
Shocking news if true. on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 1671 viewsJackhero

Garry Monk often takes a half time team talk! One particular game was against Stoke.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 10:34 - Feb 4 with 1659 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:24 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

No worries Monk will pump his fist on the touch line .... didn't you know that's what makes a great manger .
Shocking news if true. on 10:35 - Feb 4 with 1646 viewsblaine_scfc

Two derbys this season, both times Huw has rocked the boat. If he has the club at heart as many say he has, then he should consider his position at the club post season.
Shocking news if true. on 10:36 - Feb 4 with 1636 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 10:29 - Feb 4 by Darran

Yep that was a strange one too.

Well he also has form for cocking up on the understanding of basic legal agreements; let's see how well his cunning legal plan works out in what is bound to be a messy legal dispute over Laudrup's contractual status.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 10:38 - Feb 4 with 1603 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 10:36 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Well he also has form for cocking up on the understanding of basic legal agreements; let's see how well his cunning legal plan works out in what is bound to be a messy legal dispute over Laudrup's contractual status.

Without wishing to stick the boot into Huw, didn't the club have to fork out a 5 figure sum to David Moss as he had them by the short and curlies for constructive dismissal?

Shocking news if true. on 10:41 - Feb 4 with 1571 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:34 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

No worries Monk will pump his fist on the touch line .... didn't you know that's what makes a great manger .

Apparently so, it shows passion and that transmits to the players even though by the time they cross the white line they all know what they should be doing...

Mind you,listening to some of the things ive been told im not so sure now!!

Surely Laudrup and weighorst between them can coach a set of players ?? it all seems a bit far fetched to me and i had it from a HP sauce who is straight as a dye ,im still not getting my head around events !
Shocking news if true. on 10:45 - Feb 4 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 10:41 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Apparently so, it shows passion and that transmits to the players even though by the time they cross the white line they all know what they should be doing...

Surely Laudrup and weighorst between them can coach a set of players ?? it all seems a bit far fetched to me and i had it from a HP sauce who is straight as a dye ,im still not getting my head around events !

You'd think Sousa could also, and we all saw how that turned out.

I'm not sure change is the correct thing to do, but it's obvious from the performances and the number of injuries that it's obviously a shower of sh*t behind the scenes

Shocking news if true. on 10:46 - Feb 4 with 1513 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 10:38 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Without wishing to stick the boot into Huw, didn't the club have to fork out a 5 figure sum to David Moss as he had them by the short and curlies for constructive dismissal?

David Moss must have been before my time. I was thinking more of the failure to grasp the presumable fairly straightforward matter of the terms regarding Ki's possible recall.

And on reflection it wouldn't surprise me if the fact that Jenkins ended up looking like a right burk on that score, wasn't the psychological trigger that tipped him over into this insane course of action.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 10:49 - Feb 4 with 1487 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If & that's a big If .. The club want him out they should man the F&&k up & sack him .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shocking news if true. on 10:51 - Feb 4 with 1469 viewsQuakerJack

Just read this...

Icecold, I hold my hands up, you were right...

the only difference between the way Jenkins and Tan have acted is that Tan's trousers are ten times higher... this is very underhand... and this is only being done to force Laudrup out.

because our chairman is tight... he wouldn't spend on players, he won't pay laudrup off and he quite frankly deserves it after what he's achieved.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 10:52 - Feb 4 with 1455 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:41 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

You think Laudrup signings will show passion because some rookie manager who was an average footballer pumps his fist on the touch line ....

Saturdays team

Cornell

Tate Williams Monk Obeng

Britton Taylor Richards Routs Emmnes

Donnely
Shocking news if true. on 10:54 - Feb 4 with 1429 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:51 - Feb 4 by QuakerJack

Just read this...

the only difference between the way Jenkins and Tan have acted is that Tan's trousers are ten times higher... this is very underhand... and this is only being done to force Laudrup out.

because our chairman is tight... he wouldn't spend on players, he won't pay laudrup off and he quite frankly deserves it after what he's achieved.

Agree with all of that

Ice you have apology from me too ........
Shocking news if true. on 10:54 - Feb 4 with 1424 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:45 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

You'd think Sousa could also, and we all saw how that turned out.

I'm not sure change is the correct thing to do, but it's obvious from the performances and the number of injuries that it's obviously a shower of sh*t behind the scenes

You'd think Jackett could too, yet he was poisoned by Martinez getting into the chairman by all accounts, its looking like a classic tactic now

Martinez into the chairman over Jackett,
Monk into the chairman over Sousa,
Ash and monk into the chairman over Laudrup.

Either Huw is a mug or we have picked 3 terrible managers and not realised it !! even though it reads promotion,highest championship finish in 30 yrs,league cup,9th in prem league.

Interesting stuff eh ??
Shocking news if true. on 11:00 - Feb 4 with 1363 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 10:51 - Feb 4 by QuakerJack

Just read this...

Thanks for your sincerity mate, im not concerned about taking the pelters but its always nice to be shown a bit of respect, far too many people on here are quick to slag off posts and posters but wont hold their hands up if proven incorrect,nice to see there are some class folk out there so cheers for that fella
Shocking news if true. on 11:01 - Feb 4 with 1352 viewsRancid

Speech!!
Shocking news if true. on 11:03 - Feb 4 with 1339 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The bookies must be reading ths forum .

They don't know what the hell is going on.

laudrup for the sack is drifting out .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shocking news if true. on 11:03 - Feb 4 with 1339 viewsicecoldjack

Thank you also pencoed
Shocking news if true. on 11:03 - Feb 4 with 1333 viewsQuakerJack

Shocking news if true. on 11:00 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Thanks for your sincerity mate, im not concerned about taking the pelters but its always nice to be shown a bit of respect, far too many people on here are quick to slag off posts and posters but wont hold their hands up if proven incorrect,nice to see there are some class folk out there so cheers for that fella

No worries, and I also agree completely with this post.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024