Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapps Press Confrence 10:18 - Feb 6 with 2893 viewsdaveB

Just confirmed Phillips out long term, hope to have him back before end of the season.

Not much else really, Jenas is back in training and SWP or Hoilett will replace Phillips by the sound of it
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 10:21]
Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:25 - Feb 6 with 2825 viewsDiscodroid

fk our luck!!
perhaps swp would care to earn his fkn wages

what a git he is, going on about the mls in america yesterday.

how about paying this club and its fans back for you piss poor contribution so far.

so detached from the real world these modern day footballers ,might as well come from another planet.

time to earn your keep swp or perhaps a bit of self respect.

jenas is just another body as far as im concerned totally ambivalent to his presence or otherwise.

hoilett , im just worried that he isnt good enough after all
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 10:28]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:29 - Feb 6 with 2792 viewssimmo

We are distgustingly unlucky with injuries. We may well miss out on promotion purely through bad luck (legitimately).

Our 3 best players are

Austin, Faurlin and Phillips. All out most or all of the season.

If I was Kranjcar I would be bricking it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:31 - Feb 6 with 2772 viewsDiscodroid

i think simpson, as the game vs burnley demonstrated, is a huge loss.

nedum is a first class center back, a barely average right back.

young is a lost cause so we seem to have a 34 year old stephen hawking as our right back option, who seems to be going greying quicker than he can run.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 10:33]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:32 - Feb 6 with 2766 viewssimmo

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:31 - Feb 6 by Discodroid

i think simpson, as the game vs burnley demonstrated, is a huge loss.

nedum is a first class center back, a barely average right back.

young is a lost cause so we seem to have a 34 year old stephen hawking as our right back option, who seems to be going greying quicker than he can run.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 10:33]

Agreed, he was probably my 2nd choice behind Austin for POTY up to this point. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks, although the injury sounds a lot more serious than that...

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:42 - Feb 6 with 2688 viewscoolranger

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:29 - Feb 6 by simmo

We are distgustingly unlucky with injuries. We may well miss out on promotion purely through bad luck (legitimately).

Our 3 best players are

Austin, Faurlin and Phillips. All out most or all of the season.

If I was Kranjcar I would be bricking it.

All clubs have injuries. I think we forget that because we naturally tend to focus on our own side.

But yes, there is an element of luck to injuries of course, and Rangers do seem to often lose their best players.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:44 - Feb 6 with 2673 viewsDiscodroid

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:32 - Feb 6 by simmo

Agreed, he was probably my 2nd choice behind Austin for POTY up to this point. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks, although the injury sounds a lot more serious than that...

so gutted simmo, cant believe this clubs luck sometimes,

ACL's every season, sometimes more Than one.

think were crying out for a fit box to box goalscoring midfielder who can run all day, especially with these injuries. frankie sutherland another blow.

gawd help us.

Redknapps Press Confrence on 11:02 - Feb 6 with 2597 viewssimmo

Redknapps Press Confrence on 10:42 - Feb 6 by coolranger

All clubs have injuries. I think we forget that because we naturally tend to focus on our own side.

But yes, there is an element of luck to injuries of course, and Rangers do seem to often lose their best players.

Whilst I understand this is true, I don't think any club could draw a list of their top 5 players and draw a line through 4 of them. That would probably mean relegation for most!

Redknapps Press Confrence on 11:09 - Feb 6 with 2570 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapps Press Confrence on 11:22 - Feb 6 with 2518 viewsDiscodroid

with austin/simpson/phillips sidelined for some considerable time this is about the best i can come up with.
Cant give johnson a place from the off, better coming on when opposition defences are tired.o'niel at right back because of the lack of options and this is where his only real asset (energy and commitment )will shine.

will choose keane, an unknown quantity to other sides, the nod over zamora, whose bright 20 minutes the other day , does not negate the fact he is fkn shit.

i worry derby or burnley will pip us to second place.

......................green
o'niel.....................................ekotto
...........onhura dunne/hill
...........barton jam jar
hoilet...................................traore
........miaga.........doyle

subs murphy
..........hughes
..........ltc
.........henry/jeanas(good god!)
.........johnson
.........keane
.........swp

being overun in center mid in the second half of matches worrys me also..

the francis del la tour and yossi signings remain, and will remain a mystery to me..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 11:26]

Redknapps Press Confrence on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 2172 viewsderbyhoop

Redknapps Press Confrence on 11:22 - Feb 6 by Discodroid

with austin/simpson/phillips sidelined for some considerable time this is about the best i can come up with.
Cant give johnson a place from the off, better coming on when opposition defences are tired.o'niel at right back because of the lack of options and this is where his only real asset (energy and commitment )will shine.

will choose keane, an unknown quantity to other sides, the nod over zamora, whose bright 20 minutes the other day , does not negate the fact he is fkn shit.

subs murphy
..........hughes
..........ltc
.........johnson
.........keane
.........swp

the francis del la tour and yossi signings remain, and will remain a mystery to me..

You have 6 loaners in your lineup.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:01 - Feb 6 with 2054 viewsDiscodroid

Redknapps Press Confrence on 14:50 - Feb 6 by derbyhoop

You have 6 loaners in your lineup.

bloody hell, its worse than i thought..i keep thinking of jamjar as ours..its a case of bobby z on the bench then!. damn your keen eyes sir.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 16:02]

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:09 - Feb 6 with 2029 viewsLblock

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:01 - Feb 6 by Discodroid

bloody hell, its worse than i thought..i keep thinking of jamjar as ours..its a case of bobby z on the bench then!. damn your keen eyes sir.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 16:02]

Any easy mistake to make.

Let's just hope the wonderful administrators at our club dont make the same mistake and keep the players we have left running like a well oiled machine.

I do recall Arry has previous for this doesnt he? Playing a sub in a cup game who'd already played for someone else?????

You can foresee a team sheet with 8 loanees and 3 more on the bench and a £3 Billion fine and 465 points deduction coming our way......

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:25 - Feb 6 with 1997 viewsStanisgod

Burnley apparently have NINE players as ever presents ! Haven't checked but that's what I read.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:40 - Feb 6 with 1954 viewsPhildo

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:25 - Feb 6 by Stanisgod

Burnley apparently have NINE players as ever presents ! Haven't checked but that's what I read.

and they sodding wouldnt now if we'd allowed big Samba loose on them,

He should have been kept for 15 minute maiming cameos on top 6 sides.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:44 - Feb 6 with 1945 viewsLoft1979

subs murphy
..........hughes
..........ltc
.........johnson
.........keane
.........swp

SWP: My opinion is that HR wants him off the books. But now HR should consider using him. He is not useless, is not a defensive liability. Traore IS faster and more exciting BUT comes with defensive lapses.

MY LINE-UP CARD
Green- GK
Simpson-RB ......(Henry/Oneil?)
Dunne-CB
Nedum/Hughes-CB

HENRY- (Holding midfielder) ....
JB-Midfield-R
LTC-/Kranck-Midfield-L
Hoilet/SWP-Attacking Midfield (behind front two)

Maiga & Doyle (strikers)

SUBS
GK
Henry/Oneil
AJ
BZ/Keane
Hill
Jenas
Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:55 - Feb 6 with 1896 viewsPilky

Forest lost two good players this week as well, long term. So yes, important to have a good squad. Unless you're Burnley of course.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 17:24 - Feb 6 with 1837 viewsfrancisbowles

If we are naming our line ups, here goes. I would stick with NO at rb and Hoilett in front of him as both have pace and hopefully will get a better understanding. Barton and Krancjar in the middle and Traore is by far our best left midfielder as again he has pace, goes down the outside and hopefully can strike up an understanding with BAE. I would go with Doyle up front and for the top sides I would look to put in another central midfielder but with the others a second striker probably Austin who must rediscover his goalscoring touch. On the bench we need a GK, Hughes, Ehmer, SWP, a central midfielder and two strikers.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 1831 viewsqueensparker

We were extremely lucky with injuries the year we went up, don't forget.

Faurlin, Derry, Adel, Gorkss, Kenny and even sick note Helguson were virtually ever-present. If we'd have lost Adel and Faurlin from that team I reckon we'd have come 14th.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 17:28 - Feb 6 with 1824 viewsfrancisbowles

We were also very lucky with pens given and not given against us, the Faurlin decision and weaker opposition than this season.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 17:30 - Feb 6 with 1818 viewsJonDoeman

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:09 - Feb 6 by Lblock

Any easy mistake to make.

Let's just hope the wonderful administrators at our club dont make the same mistake and keep the players we have left running like a well oiled machine.

I do recall Arry has previous for this doesnt he? Playing a sub in a cup game who'd already played for someone else?????

You can foresee a team sheet with 8 loanees and 3 more on the bench and a £3 Billion fine and 465 points deduction coming our way......

Warnock nearly did it.

It Is What It Is !!

Redknapps Press Confrence on 18:59 - Feb 6 with 1727 viewsLazyFan

Redknapps Press Confrence on 16:40 - Feb 6 by Phildo

and they sodding wouldnt now if we'd allowed big Samba loose on them,

He should have been kept for 15 minute maiming cameos on top 6 sides.

I think you will find we have done that by loaning him out. We get money and fear in the oppo. Also the red cards go against Watford and not us during the games.

Or he plays like he can and they beat our rivals anyway. Which would be what we really want.

zzzzzzzzzz

Redknapps Press Confrence on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 1645 viewsBklynRanger

Redknapps Press Confrence on 17:24 - Feb 6 by francisbowles

If we are naming our line ups, here goes. I would stick with NO at rb and Hoilett in front of him as both have pace and hopefully will get a better understanding. Barton and Krancjar in the middle and Traore is by far our best left midfielder as again he has pace, goes down the outside and hopefully can strike up an understanding with BAE. I would go with Doyle up front and for the top sides I would look to put in another central midfielder but with the others a second striker probably Austin who must rediscover his goalscoring touch. On the bench we need a GK, Hughes, Ehmer, SWP, a central midfielder and two strikers.

Agree with all of that. Saved me some typing.

(For 'Austin' you mean Johnson.)
Redknapps Press Confrence on 20:05 - Feb 6 with 1607 viewsozranger

subs murphy
..........hughes
..........ltc
.........johnson
.........keane
.........swp

I think the best way to avoid the two many loanees error in your lineup is where you have dunne/hill in the linesup, have the reverse on the bench (dunne/hill) and drop a loanee. I thought, when I saw this, that Hughes was the only defender there, that seemed strange then I realised your error.
Redknapps Press Confrence on 21:40 - Feb 6 with 1501 viewsGloucs_R

I know he is on loan but Granero is out for the season with a bad injury too.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024