Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Charlton 05:47 - Feb 19 with 8197 viewsDubaiR

Ok so you're the boss Saturday how would you line us up given suspensions and injuries? My concern is the bench is similar to the starting 11 and nothing to change up the style or play if it isn't going our way. Anyway I would go with the below

Green
Hughes Onouha Dunne Troure
Henry Jenas
Hoilett Morrison (if signs) Johnson
Doyle
Bench: Keane, Maiga, O'neil, Ehmer, Hogan, Hill, Murphy
Team for Charlton on 16:35 - Feb 20 with 1358 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'd play "fckwittery" as a holding midfielder.

("fckwittery" a word coined with QPR management in mind.)

Brilliant, Mr Watford Ranger, I salute you.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:22]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Team for Charlton on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 1324 views08olesen

Team for Charlton on 16:35 - Feb 20 by ShotKneesHoop

I'd play "fckwittery" as a holding midfielder.

("fckwittery" a word coined with QPR management in mind.)

Brilliant, Mr Watford Ranger, I salute you.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:22]

I reckon it will be a holding midfield of Jenas and Henry.

Makes you question why we let Samba go. More chance of letting a goal in by those two being out run each time, than Samba getting sent off.

Just heard his interview for Watford radio, sounds like he really wanted to play and still likes English football. Would be a huge loss if we didnt get the best out of him.

Ironically enough i think Barton would be a great example for him to play along side, next season.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Team for Charlton on 18:25 - Feb 20 with 1317 viewsShotKneesHoop

Team for Charlton on 18:20 - Feb 20 by 08olesen

I reckon it will be a holding midfield of Jenas and Henry.

Makes you question why we let Samba go. More chance of letting a goal in by those two being out run each time, than Samba getting sent off.

Just heard his interview for Watford radio, sounds like he really wanted to play and still likes English football. Would be a huge loss if we didnt get the best out of him.

Ironically enough i think Barton would be a great example for him to play along side, next season.

Sounds like you want the "dream" midfield three of Jenas, Fckwittery and Henry.

I expect Fckwittery to play a leading role in Saturdays game and to be mentioned by Clarridge on Sunday TV.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Team for Charlton on 19:12 - Feb 20 with 1294 viewsderbyhoop

So many different selections. Is it any wonder there is someone on here every week criticising Harry's selections.

For me I'd go
Green; Hughes, Dunne, Hill, BAE; Henry, Carroll; Morrison, Krancjar, Traore; Doyle

Subs: Murphy, Onouha, Hoilett, Jenas, O'Neill, Keane, Zamora

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Team for Charlton on 19:21 - Feb 20 with 1280 viewsDubaiR

7 loan players in that squad mate
Team for Charlton on 20:19 - Feb 20 with 1252 viewsWatford_Ranger

Assuming the aforementioned Fckwittery isn't available.

Green
Hughes Onuoha Hill Ekotto

Hoilett Ravel Henry O'Neil Traore

Doyle

Edit- forgot about Morrison

Failing that, play Carroll and Benayoun and try and break the record for most passes in the centre circle.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:31]
Team for Charlton on 20:29 - Feb 20 with 1244 viewsMatch82

Team for Charlton on 11:26 - Feb 20 by DieByYourSide

Green
Hughes Onuoha Dunne BAE
Henry Carroll
Hoilett Ravel Traore
Doyle

If Redknapp goes 4-4-2 again I'll be maddened.

I'd go with this.
Keane and/or Niko to come on if the game needs changing.
Team for Charlton on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 1232 viewsLowerloftLad

Green
Hughes ououha dunne ekotto
Morrison Barton Henry kranjcar
Doyle and hogan

Reason for hogan I still rate him
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:37]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Charlton on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 1224 viewsWatford_Ranger

Team for Charlton on 20:34 - Feb 20 by LowerloftLad

Green
Hughes ououha dunne ekotto
Morrison Barton Henry kranjcar
Doyle and hogan

Reason for hogan I still rate him
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:37]

Hogan Ephraim is a figment of our imaginations.
Team for Charlton on 21:35 - Feb 20 with 1203 viewsShotKneesHoop

Team for Charlton on 20:19 - Feb 20 by Watford_Ranger

Assuming the aforementioned Fckwittery isn't available.

Green
Hughes Onuoha Hill Ekotto

Hoilett Ravel Henry O'Neil Traore

Doyle

Edit- forgot about Morrison

Failing that, play Carroll and Benayoun and try and break the record for most passes in the centre circle.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:31]

Rumour has it that 'Arry has delayed the loan of Fckwittery from Bollocktown another day so he can be eligible for the play offs.

He's worth the wait, I'm told, (by a twitchy bloke with a red syrup, who wound his window down to tell the journo's)

Team for Charlton on 22:08 - Feb 20 with 1185 viewsQPR_Nippon

Team for Charlton on 19:12 - Feb 20 by derbyhoop

So many different selections. Is it any wonder there is someone on here every week criticising Harry's selections.

For me I'd go
Green; Hughes, Dunne, Hill, BAE; Henry, Carroll; Morrison, Krancjar, Traore; Doyle

Subs: Murphy, Onouha, Hoilett, Jenas, O'Neill, Keane, Zamora

Exactly, but yours is closest so far to the team I'd go with. Only change I would make is Ned in for Dunne. Unfortunately Keane on the bench would take us over the loan limit.
Team for Charlton on 23:33 - Feb 20 with 1143 viewsderbyhoop

I thought I'd kept it at 5 but got it wrong - again. Be tempting to leave Krancjar out, on recent form, replacing him by Hoilett. Benayoun on bench - best of a bad bunch??

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Team for Charlton on 01:00 - Feb 21 with 1129 viewsLoftusRdW12

---------------Green-------------
Hughes Dunne Hill Ekotto
Niko O'Neill Henry Benayoun
----------Hoilett-----------------
---------------Doyle--------------
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 1:08]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Team for Charlton on 01:46 - Feb 21 with 1109 viewsjohnhoop

Been looking through everyone's suggestions and the problem is that without Barton we're left appallingly weak in central midfield. All right we've got a shedload of players with past reputations we can put in there but the trouble is they don't perform on the pitch.
I still feel that an attack which could include Doyle, Krancjar, Hoilett Morrison etc ought to be good enough to see off most of the teams in this division if only they didn't go out on the pitch every week looking as if they'd never met each other before.
Team for Charlton on 15:11 - Feb 21 with 1061 viewssimmo

Team for Charlton on 01:00 - Feb 21 by LoftusRdW12

---------------Green-------------
Hughes Dunne Hill Ekotto
Niko O'Neill Henry Benayoun
----------Hoilett-----------------
---------------Doyle--------------
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 1:08]

If he plays another game with all central midfielders in the middle, I will go all Falling Down in Charlton quicker than you can say D-FENS

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team for Charlton on 18:56 - Feb 21 with 1019 viewsCamberleyR

Team for Charlton on 19:21 - Feb 20 by DubaiR

7 loan players in that squad mate

Six.

BAE, Carroll, Morrison, Kranjcar, Doyle, Keane

If you're counting Hughes, he signed on a free on a six month deal.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Team for Charlton on 19:20 - Feb 21 with 1003 viewsterryb

The side that York R named looks to me like a typical Harry selection & could be spot on. If so, I do feel for all of you that are going to the Valley.

The OP asked what team you would pick if you were the manager. That criteria allows me to include our youngsters as I wouldn't have loaned them out!

Therefore: Greene, Harriman,Onouha,Ehmer, Hill,the loanee to Coventry,Henry (for one game only),Traore,Morrison (as he must be the right sort),Doyle, Hitchcock

I've not seen nearly enough of our younger players to remember their names but I would include our goalscorer against the Italian side pre-season & any others that I've forgotten.
Team for Charlton on 22:22 - Feb 21 with 976 viewswarwickhoop

Green

Hughes. Onuoha. Dunne. BAE

. Henry Carroll

Morrison. Krancjar Hoillet

. Doyle
Team for Charlton on 06:55 - Feb 22 with 934 viewsPommyhoop

If he drops Traore he really is more clueless than Hughes..
Ned should get a start too.
ATAF

edit : arse covering against possible cluelessness::
When I say dropping Traore I mean not playing him at wide left MF. If he drops BAE (as a kick up the arse maybe) and plays Armand there(and slip Bennyoon in ) that would be the Mother of all cluelessness..
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 7:46]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Team for Charlton on 08:32 - Feb 22 with 910 viewsheadhoops

Shame fckwittery isn't available. For gallows humour sake let's just reflect on a midfield five of Henry, Jenas, Yossi, O'Neill, SWP....they would walk into any team in the rymans pork pie premier league

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Team for Charlton on 08:40 - Feb 22 with 907 viewsPommyhoop

Team for Charlton on 08:32 - Feb 22 by headhoops

Shame fckwittery isn't available. For gallows humour sake let's just reflect on a midfield five of Henry, Jenas, Yossi, O'Neill, SWP....they would walk into any team in the rymans pork pie premier league

Whats mad is you could erase them 5 players in a car crash ..Or plane crash for romatics and it wouldnt really make that much difference to our squad.They are all sh!te in their own unique ways and we have the numbers to comfortably cover them. Our bloated squad and any attempt to slip injuries into any excuse why we dont go up is frightening..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Team for Charlton on 08:49 - Feb 22 with 895 viewsShotKneesHoop

Team for Charlton on 08:40 - Feb 22 by Pommyhoop

Whats mad is you could erase them 5 players in a car crash ..Or plane crash for romatics and it wouldnt really make that much difference to our squad.They are all sh!te in their own unique ways and we have the numbers to comfortably cover them. Our bloated squad and any attempt to slip injuries into any excuse why we dont go up is frightening..

Sounds like this is the number one contender for best idea of the week. Can someone tweet Our Tone about it? (Puts on tin hat and hides in broom cupboard)

It would also give Fckwittery a chance to show he's better than all of them put together.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 8:51]

Team for Charlton on 10:56 - Feb 22 with 862 viewsterryb

Team for Charlton on 08:32 - Feb 22 by headhoops

Good job my other team are in the Southern League Premier then.

I would hate them to have any of those five in the team even if they do have the "noble" Darren Purse playing.
Team for Charlton on 11:59 - Feb 22 with 834 viewsbosh67

I smashed my head on a car ramp at the garage yesterday but I think I am okay. Anyway, here's my team, thinking about the back bone running through it.

Warwick Davis
P-Boo Honest Al The Chet and Mark Oliver Everett (4 of the line up from The Eels)
Malcolm in the Middle
Jermaine Jenas
Tom Finney Albert Finney Dr Finlay
Bobby Zamora

Bench: Judge Dredd, Judge Pickles, Judge Judy, Judge Posner, 3 Judges from X Factor

Yup, definitely think I dodged concussion!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team for Charlton on 12:17 - Feb 22 with 817 viewsPunteR

Team for Charlton on 11:59 - Feb 22 by bosh67

I smashed my head on a car ramp at the garage yesterday but I think I am okay. Anyway, here's my team, thinking about the back bone running through it.

Warwick Davis
P-Boo Honest Al The Chet and Mark Oliver Everett (4 of the line up from The Eels)
Malcolm in the Middle
Jermaine Jenas
Tom Finney Albert Finney Dr Finlay
Bobby Zamora

Bench: Judge Dredd, Judge Pickles, Judge Judy, Judge Posner, 3 Judges from X Factor

Yup, definitely think I dodged concussion!

I'd put Malcom in the middle out wide.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024