Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! 22:44 - Mar 27 with 16829 viewsherefordunitedjack

Evening all,

As some of you may already know my home town club Hereford United are in serious financial difficulties. To cut things short we need £78,000 by April 7th to avoid administration.

The support we have received so far from the football community has been tremendous and our supporters are doing a great job, but this is something that we cannot face alone and any donations that you could make would be warmly received.

I'm currently studying at Swansea University and in my spare time when I can't make it home to watch the Bulls I enjoy watching the Swans. The last match was against Palace which I took my father and brother along with me to watch.

I hate to think what may happen to my club if this money isn't raised in the next two weeks, it would be a huge loss to the City and a loss to the football world.

I urge you all to try to help out wherever and in whatever capacity you can. Whether that be liking our Facebook page or donating to our club online, below are a few suggestions:

- Liking and sharing our Facebook page
- Sending messages of support
- Joining our Hereford United Supporters Trust
- Donating whatever amount you can through the official website or trust
- Joining our Back The Bulls Lottery
- For those that may be in 'our neck of the woods' try to make a Hereford match.
- Purchasing shares, available on the club website
- Donating items such as football shirts or memorabilia to auction off
- Holding a collection outside your ground and in the hospitality suites

Any other ideas, suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

Below is the link to donate.

http://www.idsports.net/shop/Hereford-United-Club-Donation/

Wishing you all the best for your remaining 7 games!

G.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 21:54 - May 4 with 997 viewsMatlock_Jack

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 00:00 - Mar 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One question - do you get called a plastic Swansea supporter on the Hereford forum because you go and watch a couple of Swansea matches a season?

I used to go and watch Hereford in the late 80's, when the Swans were miles away. It was still possible to travel cheaply then (£11 return) and be home by 8pm. I didn't consider myself a plastic Hereford fan because of it, but I did enjoy watching Stewart Phillips play (before he joined us). I wish Hereford nothing but the best, lovely old English Town.
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 22:34 - May 4 with 944 viewsScoobyWho

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 21:07 - May 4 by hufcsteve

Hi, thanks for all your donations yesterday. Me and my son were stood in the West Stand and spoke to a number of your fans. ALL said very kind things and wished us the best for the future. This was the first Premier League ground my son has been to - a bit different to Edgar Street!

We can't all be top of the league.
£5 donated.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:17 - May 4 with 905 viewsowainglyndwr

Same here we talked about putting money in but did not ser anyone, someone should of been on the ramp going down to the stadium after crssing the road withba banner
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:27 - May 4 with 889 viewshufcsteve

With hindsight we could have done with more people (and buckets). But if you would still like to donate, don't worry - you can do so online at http://www.idsports.net/shop/Hereford-United-Club-Donation/
[Post edited 4 May 2014 23:49]
HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:44 - May 4 with 861 viewsScoobyWho

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 23:17 - May 4 by owainglyndwr

Same here we talked about putting money in but did not ser anyone, someone should of been on the ramp going down to the stadium after crssing the road withba banner

hic

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HELP SAVE HEREFORD UNITED! on 02:53 - May 5 with 827 viewsChief

always hope for Hereford away in fa cup, old fashioned ground, easy trip on train and fans who love a bit of niggle.

hopt they survive

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024