Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread 15:41 - Jul 27 with 16016 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 15:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:47 - Jul 27 with 2480 viewsicecoldjack

Sorry, back to the football.

Wel done siggy and amat !!
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:47 - Jul 27 with 2468 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:16 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I wonder if he stayed in school though? It would have been easy for him to give up and moan about his lack of a job but he built himself back up knowing he's going to get pelters from fans weekly.

Good on him?

Aw little Lukey built himself back up.. Aw he gets heckled by those meanie fans.. well done Luke you've obviously been through a lot... 'mentally' and 'physically'..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:47 - Jul 27 with 2462 viewsraynor94

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:34 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

Still gets treated better than me... the illuminati needs to get a grip.. it's outrage!

Skip, is there any particular reason you don't have a job, you keep mentioning you don't have one, I'm confused

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:50 - Jul 27 with 2337 viewsTom1912

I know it's just a friendly, but Sigurdsson scoring/creating a goal with a dangerous corner gets me very excited for the new season.

I just hope we can hold on to Bony to take advantage of it.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:52 - Jul 27 with 2247 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:47 - Jul 27 by raynor94

Skip, is there any particular reason you don't have a job, you keep mentioning you don't have one, I'm confused

Where have I said that?... now I'm confused

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 2215 viewsSkipTheJack

4-0 Siggy F/K
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 2197 viewsswanseacityfan

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:50 - Jul 27 by Tom1912

I know it's just a friendly, but Sigurdsson scoring/creating a goal with a dangerous corner gets me very excited for the new season.

Bony wasn't in the squad despite Swans announcing he was. Strange.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 2177 viewshobo

Welcome back Siggy!
Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 2145 viewsNeath_Jack

4-0 Siggy again

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 2149 viewsicecoldjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:50 - Jul 27 by Tom1912

Friendly or not it wont harm him to bang in a goal and create one! we need our strikers to get a couple now especially Gomis , be good for confidence
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 2143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:52 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

Where have I said that?... now I'm confused

You've been saying "gis a job, I'm unskilled" for ages mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 2118 viewsHuw57

92: More on goal - he’s back! Sigurdsson curls home a superb free-kick with the last kick of the game. #swans

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 2036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 by Huw57

92: More on goal - he’s back! Sigurdsson curls home a superb free-kick with the last kick of the game. #swans

Fair play that's an excellent contribution. Looks like he's out to prove a point to Spurs which is fantastic news for us.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:58 - Jul 27 with 1952 viewstf_jack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:56 - Jul 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play that's an excellent contribution. Looks like he's out to prove a point to Spurs which is fantastic news for us.

4-0,nice score,thanks boys.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:58 - Jul 27 with 1951 viewsraynor94

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Thank you

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:59 - Jul 27 with 1898 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:54 - Jul 27 by Brynmill_Jack

And?... your point?.. well done Siggy.. best player on the park.. you were before the goals.. so was it really unexpected?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 1861 viewsStarsky

10 contributions from Skippyjack on the Match thread and none of them on topic.

It's just the internet, init.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 1810 viewsBanosswan

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:00 - Jul 27 by Starsky

Apart from the one just before your post

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 1757 viewsandrew

Just been told bony was the only player who didn't feature.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 1741 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:00 - Jul 27 by Starsky

Alright.. Well done lads.. fantastic performance.. Well done Gylfi.. I hope you can contribute against far superior opposition. Good warm up.

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:05 - Jul 27 with 1722 viewsC_jack

Just give the ball to Siggy this season and we'll be alright.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:11 - Jul 27 with 1608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:59 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

And?... your point?.. well done Siggy.. best player on the park.. you were before the goals.. so was it really unexpected?

Farknell mun

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:15 - Jul 27 with 1536 viewsraynor94

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 18:59 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

Forget it you have lost me

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:15 - Jul 27 with 1532 viewsJackbustard

This thread pretty much sums up why this site has become so shit.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:17 - Jul 27 with 1480 viewsskippyjack

Sorry for pulling your chains.. I've never said I haven't got a job.. I'll stop trolling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024