Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread 15:41 - Jul 27 with 16019 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 15:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:19 - Jul 27 with 1528 viewsJackfath

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:17 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

Sorry for pulling your chains.. I've never said I haven't got a job.. I'll stop trolling.

Subtle trolling.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:24 - Jul 27 with 1480 viewstruckjack

Great to see Siggy hit the ground running. Some concern why Bony was omitted though...

Well done on ruining a match day thread guys, tidy
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 1282 viewsNOTRAC

This is the worst thread I have ever seen on a Swansea match.
This Forum needs sorting out!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:43 - Jul 27 with 1252 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:19 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Subtle trolling.

I give good reason.. why McCormick gets a chance for killing somebody.. and I get treated with disdain from the public? I don't mean to come across as Jackfath used to.. honest.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:44 - Jul 27 with 1228 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:40 - Jul 27 by NOTRAC

Can we have the old one back with all the great thought provoking posters please. Or will we have more threads about Darran's bins?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:44 - Jul 27 with 1222 viewsJackfath

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:43 - Jul 27 by skippyjack

I give good reason.. why McCormick gets a chance for killing somebody.. and I get treated with disdain from the public? I don't mean to come across as Jackfath used to.. honest.

You ruined this forum you beastly troll.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:45 - Jul 27 with 1201 viewsskippyjack

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:44 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

You ruined this forum you beastly troll.

I know exactly how you feel Jackfath.. pitch forks are out already.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 21:55 - Jul 27 with 831 viewstomdickharry

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 19:40 - Jul 27 by NOTRAC

Couldn't agree more certainly needs something positive done before the start of the season. If posters would just obey the rules it would be better for everybody.
Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 22:05 - Jul 27 with 804 viewstomdickharry

Couldn't agree more certainly needs something positive done before the start of the season. If posters would just obey the rules it would be better for everybody.
Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 22:08 - Jul 27 with 786 viewsMattG

Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City Official MatchDay Thread on 22:05 - Jul 27 by tomdickharry

There are rules? Well I never!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024