Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange reaction as Bony walks off 17:46 - Sep 20 with 10792 viewsshingle

Bony get`s himself sent off, which probably costs us the game, as he walks off fans give him a standing ovation,what is the matter with these people.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 17:47]
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:49 - Sep 20 with 5606 viewsGowerjack

The 1st yellow was a nonsense.

The 2nd an avoidable mistake.

Disappointing really.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:51 - Sep 20 with 5571 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Maybe he can do extra sessions with the team shrink

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:52 - Sep 20 with 5554 viewsLeonisGod

Probably because in a lot of people's eyes he got sent off for only 1 genuine yellow card challenge. He was stupid for the second though. But that was a horrible cynical S'ton side. Any respect I had for what they achieved last year has gone.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:53 - Sep 20 with 5539 viewsbermudajack

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:49 - Sep 20 by Gowerjack

Disappointing really.

Aimlessly throwing his considerable weight around today cost Wilfried and the team dearly as Mr Moss would have none of it 😳

For the record,

I sat in my seat & never applauded him off the pitch...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:54 - Sep 20 with 5520 viewsshingle

But why did so many of our fans give him a standing ovation as he walked off.???
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:55 - Sep 20 with 5499 viewsLeonisGod

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:54 - Sep 20 by shingle

But why did so many of our fans give him a standing ovation as he walked off.???

Probably because in a lot of people's eyes he got sent off for only 1 genuine yellow card challenge. He was stupid for the second though. But that was a horrible cynical S'ton side. Any respect I had for what they achieved last year has gone.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:55 - Sep 20 with 5486 viewsJackfath

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:54 - Sep 20 by shingle

Once a few start they all join in.

sheep.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:56 - Sep 20 with 5484 viewsRancid

I thought the first was a yellow and possibly a red on another day.He really walloped their centre half and could have pulled out of it.Maybe Gomis breathing down his neck and Bony not getting the rub of the green is affecting him.
Login to get fewer ads

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:58 - Sep 20 with 5453 views_

Disappointing really.

An avoidable mistake??

That's too kind, by far.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:59 - Sep 20 with 5450 viewshooplehead

both absolute yellows

no shadow of any doubt
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 5422 viewsunion_jack

Disappointing really.

The first yellow was a yellow.

The second yellow was a yellow.

Yes, very disappointing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 5417 viewsshingle

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:52 - Sep 20 by LeonisGod

So they give him a standing ovation because they thought the first yellow was harsh, but no matter he`s a professional footballer who knew he was on a yellow but still goes and commits a dumb and stupid challenge to get himself sent off, then these clowns all stand up and give him a standing ovation now that is utterly mind boggling in my eyes.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:01 - Sep 20 with 5403 viewsShaky

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 17:56 - Sep 20 by Rancid

I thought the first was a yellow and possibly a red on another day.He really walloped their centre half and could have pulled out of it.Maybe Gomis breathing down his neck and Bony not getting the rub of the green is affecting him.

Of course it was. The first yellow wasn't so much a challenge as an assault.

More generally the TV close-ups revealed a distinctly rabid look on Bony's face. Monk needs to have a 'good chat' with him, obviously unless it is those that have caused him to be so psyched up in the first place.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:01 - Sep 20 with 5400 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony need to have a long hard look at himself tonight. Eleven men on the pitch and we don't lose that game IMO. Dropped us right in the shite.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:03 - Sep 20 with 5367 viewsRancid

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:01 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Of course it was. The first yellow wasn't so much a challenge as an assault.

More generally the TV close-ups revealed a distinctly rabid look on Bony's face. Monk needs to have a 'good chat' with him, obviously unless it is those that have caused him to be so psyched up in the first place.

Absolutely, Shaky.It looked like a car had hit him as he flew through the air.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 18:07]
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:07 - Sep 20 with 5310 viewseverytimeref

I think the reaction stemmed from the poisonous atmosphere stirred up by Koeman's disgraceful antics on the sideline, their players rolling around at every tackle and hounding the referee for cards. Add to that the referee booking Bony for his only two fouls while not doing the same for their players and the reaction was more a response to that than a show of support for Bony.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:08 - Sep 20 with 5299 viewsShaky

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:03 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Absolutely, Shaky.It looked like a car had hit him as he flew through the air.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 18:07]

That's what happens when a man of Bony's power shoulder charges a guy in mid air.

I have seen numerous serious injuries arise from similar situations and I find them disgraceful and disgusting in equal measures.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:11 - Sep 20 with 5248 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Its because he's our idiot.

He made two horrible mistakes, but he's still our man. I don't have a problem with some fans giving him an ovation--its not like he committed some disgusting Suarez type act that was going to get himself suspended for a long period of time. If that were the case, he'd probably be deserving of some slack.

Come on you Swans.

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:13 - Sep 20 with 5214 viewsShaky

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:07 - Sep 20 by everytimeref

I think the reaction stemmed from the poisonous atmosphere stirred up by Koeman's disgraceful antics on the sideline, their players rolling around at every tackle and hounding the referee for cards. Add to that the referee booking Bony for his only two fouls while not doing the same for their players and the reaction was more a response to that than a show of support for Bony.

I thought overall we were unusually dirty today.

Taylor stood out for playing the man rather than the ball, but there were also bad examples set by - obviously - Bony, Routledge, and at the end Ash having a petulant dig at their keeper.

Not what I want to see at all, and a rather stupid tactic given how lightweight we generally speaking are.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 18:22]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:16 - Sep 20 with 5167 viewsJackfath

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:13 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Taylor stood out for playing the man rather than the ball, but there were also bad examples set by - obviously - Bony, Routledge, and at the end Ash having a petulant dig at their keeper.

Not what I want to see at all, and a rather stupid tactic given how lightweight we generally speaking are.

For years we've been lightweight and bullied off the ball. Bony had a mare BUT it's good to see us not getting bullied .

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 5156 viewsSwanseajill

I agree, having been mauled for the first 35 minutes, and not a reaction from the ref, even when he was being fouled by three at a time S/ton players, reaction from the ref? ...nil.

Sheer frustration from Bony, sick of being elbowed in the back. For me, he has fire in his belly and I applauded him off.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 5148 viewsJackFish

You've got to be a bit more subtle than diving in from behind when you've already been booked though
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:18 - Sep 20 with 5146 viewslondonlisa2001

Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:13 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Disagree with that. We were nowhere near as dirty as they were. It's pretty difficult when they are constantly going through the man not to get dragged into it a bit.

Anyway - I'm glad to see a bit of bite from us albeit that Bony went too far. Still should have evened up 5 minutes later though when Fonte should have gone.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:20 - Sep 20 with 5126 viewsLeonisGod

Agree with that.
Strange reaction as Bony walks off on 18:21 - Sep 20 with 5110 viewsjackal

I stood to applaud him off because I thought that it was harsh and I wanted to show my support. To be insulted by other Swans fans for doing this is strange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024