Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho 09:55 - Nov 7 with 6626 viewsRisborough_r

'Jose Mourinho could face a fresh backlash from Chelsea fans after hailing QPR's "amazing" supporters, days after he complained about the lack of atmosphere at Stamford Bridge'.

Ha ha go on Jose keep digging. Was in todays Sun apparently
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:08 - Nov 7 with 6583 views18StoneOfHoop

Come on some obliging techy expert LFW oppo - Hants R? - get round the b'staad Evil Yankee Digger Murdoch paywall and print these glorious words in full.

It will make a nice change to savour them at my leisure rather than my usual,but so far fruitless,daily morning and night sticking-in of needles into my surly unshaven tramp glove puppet.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:11 - Nov 7 with 6559 viewsdoogi55

cant wait for the jose out signs to start going up lol
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:13 - Nov 7 with 6549 viewsStanisgod

Truth hurts

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:18 - Nov 7 with 6529 viewsballbag

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:08 - Nov 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Come on some obliging techy expert LFW oppo - Hants R? - get round the b'staad Evil Yankee Digger Murdoch paywall and print these glorious words in full.

It will make a nice change to savour them at my leisure rather than my usual,but so far fruitless,daily morning and night sticking-in of needles into my surly unshaven tramp glove puppet.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 13:19 - Nov 7 with 6206 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-faces-another-fan-4581

Not quite the Sun, but I guess a similar report.
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 18:04 - Nov 7 with 5932 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 18:18 - Nov 7 with 5903 viewsbosh67

The only cure is to bring Jose here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 01:35 - Nov 8 with 5668 viewsthemodfather

imagine them lobbing prawn sandwiches at him or casting off their pimms no 1 cup??
god forbid they rip down a chelsea legend flag.....i can't cope
run to the hills....
Login to get fewer ads

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 03:48 - Nov 8 with 5634 views18StoneOfHoop

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 18:18 - Nov 7 by bosh67

The only cure is to bring Jose here.

I'd prefer to chop off my arms and stab out my eyeballs than see him here.

Better to be somewhat decent losers with a hint of decency left than a total effing count of a lying blackguard winner like him.
18 years of waterboarding,daily nibbling of his nose by rats and slow roast drawn quartering is too good for him.

Bluce_Ree will be along in a minute doubtless complaining about my half Rsed super-soppy wishy-washy airy-fairy wooly liberal sandal-wearing indulgent views towards Maureenio ; can't help it, just the way I am.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 4:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:08 - Nov 8 with 5458 viewsSpiritofGregory

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 03:48 - Nov 8 by 18StoneOfHoop

I'd prefer to chop off my arms and stab out my eyeballs than see him here.

Better to be somewhat decent losers with a hint of decency left than a total effing count of a lying blackguard winner like him.
18 years of waterboarding,daily nibbling of his nose by rats and slow roast drawn quartering is too good for him.

Bluce_Ree will be along in a minute doubtless complaining about my half Rsed super-soppy wishy-washy airy-fairy wooly liberal sandal-wearing indulgent views towards Maureenio ; can't help it, just the way I am.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 4:00]

Typical Rangers.

Our fans would even turn down the chance to be managed by the best manager on the planet.
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:38 - Nov 8 with 5424 viewsHantsR

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:08 - Nov 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Very flattering 18soh! but I see another obliging techy expert has obliged. So, as we subscribe to Murdoch's better half, I'll start a JB thread based on the double-page spread he's been given today!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 9:42]
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:49 - Nov 8 with 5401 viewstraininvain

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:08 - Nov 8 by SpiritofGregory

Typical Rangers.

Our fans would even turn down the chance to be managed by the best manager on the planet.

Best manager on the planet? He hasn't won a trophy in two seasons despite having one of if not the biggest budget in world football but you just carry on believing what you read in the papers.
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:19 - Nov 8 with 5344 viewsterryb

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:08 - Nov 8 by SpiritofGregory

Typical Rangers.

Pep Guardiola is thinging of coming to Rangers?

No sir, I don't think many of us would turn that down!
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:41 - Nov 8 with 5315 viewsPunteR

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 09:49 - Nov 8 by traininvain

Best manager on the planet? He hasn't won a trophy in two seasons despite having one of if not the biggest budget in world football but you just carry on believing what you read in the papers.

Premier league record- games- 168 won 118. That's not too shabby.
He's not a manager that builds club like ours,and doesn't develop players just buys the best players in the world.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:41 - Nov 8 with 5314 viewsPommyhoop

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:19 - Nov 8 by terryb

Pep Guardiola is thinging of coming to Rangers?

No sir, I don't think many of us would turn that down!

I'd have Wenger way before Pepe or the racist lover.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:44 - Nov 8 with 5309 viewsDieByYourSide

Am I gonna get massacred for saying we shouldn't be w*nking ourselves silly over something the Chelsea manager said?

Poll: And it's hi ho

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:45 - Nov 8 with 5309 viewstraininvain

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:41 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Premier league record- games- 168 won 118. That's not too shabby.
He's not a manager that builds club like ours,and doesn't develop players just buys the best players in the world.

He's clearly a successful manager but I don't see how he can be regarded as the best in the world at the moment when he's not won a trophy in over two years.
'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 11:33 - Nov 8 with 5265 viewsTacticalR

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:44 - Nov 8 by DieByYourSide

Am I gonna get massacred for saying we shouldn't be w*nking ourselves silly over something the Chelsea manager said?

We are bit part players in Mourinho's internal power games at Chelsea.

Air hostess clique

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 11:43 - Nov 8 with 5248 viewsPunteR

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 10:45 - Nov 8 by traininvain

He's clearly a successful manager but I don't see how he can be regarded as the best in the world at the moment when he's not won a trophy in over two years.

Hate to say it traininvain but it looks like Chelsea are favorite to win the title this year.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 12:26 - Nov 8 with 5216 viewsPommyhoop

'QPR's amazing fans' - Mourinho on 11:33 - Nov 8 by TacticalR

We are bit part players in Mourinho's internal power games at Chelsea.

Nice to be star witnesses for the prosecution against the sheer plastic sh1teness of the Stamford Bridge faithful tho.Or were we called as an 'expert witness'?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024