Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chaz cheap. 20:40 - Jun 21 with 18450 viewsconnell10

So it seems palace have pulled out of signing austin because they think 15 million is to steep, newcastle are getting edgy over the fee rangers want as well. Well i think in todays market 15 million for a english striker like chaz is bloody cheap, really we should be getting 20 million plus for him, i cant understand why these clubs are unwilling to pay such a cheap price!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

chaz cheap. on 11:51 - Jun 25 with 2298 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 11:13 - Jun 25 by daveB

Well he quite clearly says if no one comes in for him he'll just get on with it as he did at Burnley

Yes he quite clearly says he will continue to adhere to his contractual obligations if he is still under contract.

That is not at all him saying he's not bothered and would be HAPPY to stay. It is vastly different.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

chaz cheap. on 12:17 - Jun 25 with 2230 viewsGetMeRangers

chaz cheap. on 11:51 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Yes he quite clearly says he will continue to adhere to his contractual obligations if he is still under contract.

That is not at all him saying he's not bothered and would be HAPPY to stay. It is vastly different.

If you are going to be pedantic, it doesnt say he would be HAPPY to leave either

It is possible that he can see pros and cons. Given that no one has made a bid for him, then he really doesnt have a choice.

No one has tested whether the club's resolve for £15 million is steadfast. The only report was that Soton had made a bid, which Soton strenuously denied.

Even then, who is to say he wont fail another medical? When clubs are gambling 15 million, they may be more cautious. You only need to look at the fuss over Remy and Liverpool
chaz cheap. on 13:44 - Jun 25 with 2170 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 10:56 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Yes that one.

Please explain how 'he says he's not bothered about leaving & happy to stay if no one comes in for him.'

Equals

Unless I’m told otherwise I will report for pre-season - I did exactly the same at Burnley when I had a year to go and I could have gone to Hull,"

“It’s the way I am. I’m not going to start refusing to come in or refusing to go there. I have one year left and I have to honour my contract. It’s out there that I've only got one year left but I will come back for when pre-season starts and hopefully get fit for the season to come.

“If I am told to leave then I won’t be here. If I am told to report and nothing is said then I will be here when we report back on day one."

I can't be bothered either.
chaz cheap. on 14:53 - Jun 25 with 2116 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 12:17 - Jun 25 by GetMeRangers

If you are going to be pedantic, it doesnt say he would be HAPPY to leave either

It is possible that he can see pros and cons. Given that no one has made a bid for him, then he really doesnt have a choice.

No one has tested whether the club's resolve for £15 million is steadfast. The only report was that Soton had made a bid, which Soton strenuously denied.

Even then, who is to say he wont fail another medical? When clubs are gambling 15 million, they may be more cautious. You only need to look at the fuss over Remy and Liverpool

That's not even slightly pedantic. The statement are fundamentally different and very much are compatible.

chaz cheap. on 14:55 - Jun 25 with 2111 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 13:44 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

I can't be bothered either.

Can't.

chaz cheap. on 15:24 - Jun 25 with 2086 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 14:55 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Can't.

Pardon?
chaz cheap. on 15:27 - Jun 25 with 2076 viewsGetMeRangers

I know it is the Mail and I know everything is paper gossip atm, but there are question marks over Charlie's desire to go to Newcastle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3138912/Newcastle-pay-cost-dim
chaz cheap. on 15:32 - Jun 25 with 2058 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 15:24 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

Pardon?

You can't demonstrate how those two statements are the same. Because they are not.

Login to get fewer ads

chaz cheap. on 15:35 - Jun 25 with 2047 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 15:32 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

You can't demonstrate how those two statements are the same. Because they are not.

I couldn't be bothered to search for the article so I just made the statement, is it really that big a deal for you?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 15:50]
chaz cheap. on 15:49 - Jun 25 with 2027 viewsconnell10

chaz cheap. on 15:35 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

I couldn't be bothered to search for the article so I just made the statement, is it really that big a deal for you?

I think Pete is a big deal kinda person mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

chaz cheap. on 15:52 - Jun 25 with 2013 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 15:49 - Jun 25 by connell10

I think Pete is a big deal kinda person mate

I think....

No I'll leave it.......
chaz cheap. on 17:00 - Jun 25 with 1933 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 15:35 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

Don't make condescending eye rolling 'oh well you're obviously wrong' statements then.

You didn't need to bother to search for the article, it was posted for you.

You didn't need to bother to read the article, the relevant parts were posted for you.

chaz cheap. on 18:49 - Jun 25 with 1862 viewscaptainmycaptian

The England argument for CA to stay can be reversed in that he stays scores 20-25 + drags us back up to prem. This would be a much better way to force your way into rh squad as spending a season on a bench. Either way no way we should let him go cheap and then say we should have got more when he up there with the top scorers
chaz cheap. on 18:53 - Jun 25 with 1853 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 17:00 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Don't make condescending eye rolling 'oh well you're obviously wrong' statements then.

You didn't need to bother to search for the article, it was posted for you.

You didn't need to bother to read the article, the relevant parts were posted for you.

I'll make whatever statements I bloody well like thanks
chaz cheap. on 19:36 - Jun 25 with 1770 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

GordanoR and Mvpeter, kiss and make up will ya, there are no winners in a sh1t flinging contest. You just end up covered in sh1t!
chaz cheap. on 19:38 - Jun 25 with 1764 viewsW13R

chaz cheap. on 18:53 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

gordanoR,

I reckon this fella is one of three options.

1. A rival fan on the lash take.

2. Pete the drum banger from WATRB from back in the day

3. Or just a troll

Not sure why else a fellow R's fan would say that CA is not worth the money and also not very good?
chaz cheap. on 08:26 - Jun 26 with 1616 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 18:53 - Jun 25 by gordanoR

Fine, enjoy making ignorant statements and getting your knickers in a twist when people point that out.

chaz cheap. on 08:30 - Jun 26 with 1606 viewsMvpeter

chaz cheap. on 19:38 - Jun 25 by W13R

gordanoR,

I reckon this fella is one of three options.

1. A rival fan on the lash take.

2. Pete the drum banger from WATRB from back in the day

3. Or just a troll

Not sure why else a fellow R's fan would say that CA is not worth the money and also not very good?

'Oooo he's saying something I can't refute, Troll Alert!'

Sorry not how rational discussion works.

Let's just assume I actually said that 'CA is not worth the money and also not very good?'

(I didn't and you're a barefaced liar but let's just assume)

How would that prevent someone from being a fan of Queens Park Rangers Football Club? Exact same bollocks argument from the seemingly disappeared Redknapp apologists of the past two years.

chaz cheap. on 08:40 - Jun 26 with 1593 viewsPommyhoop

>>>Don't make condescending eye rolling 'oh well you're obviously wrong' statements then. <<<

''''
'''''

>>>Fine, enjoy making ignorant statements and getting your knickers in a twist when people point that out.<<<

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

chaz cheap. on 09:41 - Jun 26 with 1558 viewsgordanoR

chaz cheap. on 08:26 - Jun 26 by Mvpeter

Fine, enjoy making ignorant statements and getting your knickers in a twist when people point that out.

I will thanks, I hope it continues to annoy you.
chaz cheap. on 09:56 - Jun 26 with 1536 viewsNorthernr

This thread has turned into a fcking creche. Have a word please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024