Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me 15:15 - Jul 16 with 10646 viewsjustanillusion

Just drove past the ground and noticed a new large sign fixed to back of Sandy advertising the club, 'Team Rochdale' brand, cleverly done with a back image of a young flag waving fan, speaks out to your floating fan, pedestrian walking buy to buy a ticket for San Spotty.
Good move, presume France's initiative?
Thumbs up from me!
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 15:21 - Jul 16 with 8008 viewsSuddenLad

Saw a club employee taking a photo of it this morning. Must have a closer look at a slower speed !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 16:17 - Jul 16 with 7901 viewsdeezel

[Good move, presume France's initiative?}

...summat good from the EU at last!
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 19:25 - Jul 16 with 7712 views442Dale

Cool idea!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me (n/t) on 19:51 - Jul 16 with 7643 viewsBartRowou

[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 19:52]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:08 - Jul 16 with 7602 viewsAtThePeake

Is he waving a flag or is he peeling back the stand to see what's inside?

Tangled up in blue.

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:18 - Jul 16 with 7573 viewsmacro

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:08 - Jul 16 by AtThePeake

Is he waving a flag or is he peeling back the stand to see what's inside?

Read that too quickly and thought you were asking if he was peeing up the stand...
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 20:27]
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:24 - Jul 16 with 7546 viewsSuddenLad

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:18 - Jul 16 by macro

Read that too quickly and thought you were asking if he was peeing up the stand...
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 20:27]

He wouldn't be the first

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:35 - Jul 16 with 7505 viewsColDale

Twelve months ago, we'd have been asking for it to go on the other side, preceded with the word George
Login to get fewer ads

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:41 - Jul 16 with 7474 viewsmacro

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:35 - Jul 16 by ColDale

Twelve months ago, we'd have been asking for it to go on the other side, preceded with the word George

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/team/player-profile/george-donnelly/7
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:43 - Jul 16 with 7457 viewsPDIDDY

That'll have em flocking in

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:56 - Jul 16 with 7414 viewsFondles

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 19:25 - Jul 16 by 442Dale

Cool idea!

Is that tazzys flag? He did say his trip would bring more folk in
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:12 - Jul 16 with 7356 viewsTVOS1907

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:43 - Jul 16 by PDIDDY

Like sheep?

How ironic.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:22 - Jul 16 with 7315 viewsPDIDDY

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:12 - Jul 16 by TVOS1907

Like sheep?

How ironic.

No, I just said that'll get em flocking in, a bit like the flicker posters last season, utter bollocks, hope someone at dale isn't getting a wage for that idea

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:39 - Jul 16 with 7277 viewsD_Alien

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:22 - Jul 16 by PDIDDY

No, I just said that'll get em flocking in, a bit like the flicker posters last season, utter bollocks, hope someone at dale isn't getting a wage for that idea

More likely a salary, Didds. We're a bit more upmarket than you think.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:57 - Jul 16 with 7217 views442Dale

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 21:22 - Jul 16 by PDIDDY

The Flitcroft ones came across as cheesy. But I can see the reason why they were done.

Ours raises a question, "what are we missing?". Even if it doesn't get the person asking it into the ground, that they're asking is a start.

Clever. Plus your lot couldn't get the grammar right.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 23:31 - Jul 16 with 7036 viewsdingdangblue

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 20:43 - Jul 16 by PDIDDY

Like a pop concert that never happens.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 00:21 - Jul 17 with 6966 viewsSandyman

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 23:31 - Jul 16 by dingdangblue

Like a pop concert that never happens.

Or an Aparthotel that isn't getting built....
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 00:22 - Jul 17 with 6965 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Great stuff.......we also need to get a bigger/brasher fixture board now to complement this new billboard!
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 07:00 - Jul 17 with 6849 viewsPDIDDY

A sign on a stand will not get people to go to a match, it's something that you want to do or are dragged early days with your parents, anyhow, get down early or you'll be locked out. On the bl9 thing, full refund was given and the hotel, I seriously couldnt give a shit,but the obsessed on here do. UTS

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 09:14 - Jul 17 with 6734 viewsdeeplishblue

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 07:00 - Jul 17 by PDIDDY

A sign on a stand will not get people to go to a match, it's something that you want to do or are dragged early days with your parents, anyhow, get down early or you'll be locked out. On the bl9 thing, full refund was given and the hotel, I seriously couldnt give a shit,but the obsessed on here do. UTS

Might not drag any more in - but at least it's not as cringeworthy as the "We've even got a Rooney" radio advert that the buckets ran a couple of years ago.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 09:16 - Jul 17 with 6732 viewsRosun

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 07:00 - Jul 17 by PDIDDY

Maybe I should go on the bigbeardyman website and write about the sign on the side of the old bURY fire station and how naff it looks ...

However. I have a life.
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 14:32 - Jul 17 with 6510 viewsPDIDDY

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 09:16 - Jul 17 by Rosun

Maybe I should go on the bigbeardyman website and write about the sign on the side of the old bURY fire station and how naff it looks ...

However. I have a life.

I have a great life work hard, play hard but there's nothing hard about getting bites off some on here

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 14:48 - Jul 17 with 6493 viewssissy

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 14:32 - Jul 17 by PDIDDY

I have a great life work hard, play hard but there's nothing hard about getting bites off some on here

Gr8 bantz m8

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 16:23 - Jul 17 with 6390 viewsmightydale

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 14:32 - Jul 17 by PDIDDY

soo sad Diddy your beginning to get very boring and predictable

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 17:34 - Jul 17 with 6313 viewssissy

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 16:23 - Jul 17 by mightydale

soo sad Diddy your beginning to get very boring and predictable

Beginning? I don't think I've ever read a non boring post from him. The way a grown man tries to be like rob shaker is embarrassing. No doubt his paranoia will claim I have an agenda but I'm not the only one to think it.

Whoever once told him he was funny has a lot to answer for.

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024