Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey 16:53 - Sep 26 with 7089 viewsFirehoop

just for peoples information, Chris Ramsey had a personal tragedy this week, a sudden death in the family ! I know it doesn't change anything , but maybe put things in perspective !
Chris Ramsey on 17:00 - Sep 26 with 5410 views2Thomas2Bowles

No disrespect but just maybe a few supporters have had bad things happen, sad as it is, That's life

He was useless before this week

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chris Ramsey on 17:04 - Sep 26 with 5376 viewsdaveB

Sad for him, comes across as a nice man, wouldn't wish that on anyone
Chris Ramsey on 17:57 - Sep 26 with 5200 viewsbosh67

Sorry to hear that. Football is football. Life is so much more important, despite what Shankley once said. Best wishes to his family.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chris Ramsey on 18:40 - Sep 26 with 5097 viewsthemodfather

that's sad news for him and family.
doesn't reflect as to why the team were so poor, he manned up and attended, did they?
Chris Ramsey on 19:33 - Sep 26 with 4941 viewsenfieldargh

Chris Ramsey on 18:40 - Sep 26 by themodfather

that's sad news for him and family.
doesn't reflect as to why the team were so poor, he manned up and attended, did they?

+1

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chris Ramsey on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 4923 viewsDWQPR

From what I understand his sister who lived in Canada died suddenly.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chris Ramsey on 19:51 - Sep 26 with 4862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dreadful news. Poor man. RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chris Ramsey on 22:22 - Sep 26 with 4589 viewsDorse

Football is what we do for fun. We get fcuked off when 11 millionaires that neither know nor care whether we exist lose against a different set of millionaires who feel equally ambivalent. More fool us.

My thoughts are with him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey on 22:26 - Sep 26 with 4572 viewsNorthernr

If true that's terribly sad for him.

It also reflects even more awfully on our supposedly reformed dressing room that they went out and played like that last night for a guy who turned up to work while he had that going on.
Chris Ramsey on 22:31 - Sep 26 with 4552 viewsDorse

Chris Ramsey on 22:26 - Sep 26 by Northernr

It also reflects even more awfully on our supposedly reformed dressing room that they went out and played like that last night for a guy who turned up to work while he had that going on.

This.

Fcuking this.

Edit: sorry, p!ssed. But, still. This
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 22:33]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chris Ramsey on 23:00 - Sep 26 with 4460 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Maybe we have just become better at appearing reformed.

Sad news if true.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 23:00]
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:02 - Sep 26 with 4450 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chris Ramsey on 17:00 - Sep 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No disrespect but just maybe a few supporters have had bad things happen, sad as it is, That's life

He was useless before this week

'No Disrespect'

Said right before being disrespectful.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 23:02]
Chris Ramsey on 23:19 - Sep 26 with 4405 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tragic if true and puts football into perspective.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:19 - Sep 26 with 4403 viewsCiderwithRsie

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:02 - Sep 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

'No Disrespect'

Said right before being disrespectful.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 23:02]

I thought that was standard?

Unlike "I'm not being funny but..." which is always said before something that would never be funny in a million years
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:24 - Sep 26 with 4381 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:19 - Sep 26 by CiderwithRsie

I thought that was standard?

Unlike "I'm not being funny but..." which is always said before something that would never be funny in a million years

'I'm not racist but'

Followed a quick look over either shoulder and a whispered slur.
Chris Ramsey on 02:24 - Sep 27 with 4193 viewsessextaxiboy

Maybe he didnt tell them , not that it would be an excuse for.the way they played .if the staff knew someone with something about them should hqve walked across with hin at the end ...IMO
Chris Ramsey on 08:47 - Sep 27 with 3951 viewsJonDoeman

If true anyone would think they aren't playing for him, though you just need eyes to think that .
Its sad news, I feel sorry for him about it, & the way his big opportunity is working out.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2015 8:48]

It Is What It Is !!

Chris Ramsey on 12:00 - Sep 27 with 3765 viewsessextaxiboy

Chris Ramsey on 08:47 - Sep 27 by JonDoeman

If true anyone would think they aren't playing for him, though you just need eyes to think that .
Its sad news, I feel sorry for him about it, & the way his big opportunity is working out.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2015 8:48]

But how is it working out JD ? We havnt played well , massively inconsistent but still within 3 pts of the playoff position . Thats because its early days . We dont know how it will work out although plenty think they do
Chris Ramsey on 15:05 - Sep 27 with 3604 viewsJonDoeman

Chris Ramsey on 12:00 - Sep 27 by essextaxiboy

But how is it working out JD ? We havnt played well , massively inconsistent but still within 3 pts of the playoff position . Thats because its early days . We dont know how it will work out although plenty think they do

He hasn't got it Essex, & that has been my opinion since more or less day one .

It Is What It Is !!

Chris Ramsey on 15:19 - Sep 27 with 3578 viewsHunterhoop

Agree, Essex. We've been rubbish in 3 of the last 4 games and good in one. Before that it was the other way around. We've no idea how things will go if given a proper stretch but everyone seems entirely focused on the 'now'.

Ramsey clearly has all the coaching qualifications you need. He's over qualified as a coach. My concern is either his motivational skills or the players aren't playing for them. Either are a problem, but backing him and reinforcing his authority could help. Get rid of him reinforces power sitting with the players, whoever comes in.

Regardless of all this, if the players couldn't give all for him when his sister died suddenly in the week, then they should be ashamed of themselves as men.
Chris Ramsey on 19:41 - Sep 27 with 3325 viewsdaveB

Chris Ramsey on 15:19 - Sep 27 by Hunterhoop

Agree, Essex. We've been rubbish in 3 of the last 4 games and good in one. Before that it was the other way around. We've no idea how things will go if given a proper stretch but everyone seems entirely focused on the 'now'.

Ramsey clearly has all the coaching qualifications you need. He's over qualified as a coach. My concern is either his motivational skills or the players aren't playing for them. Either are a problem, but backing him and reinforcing his authority could help. Get rid of him reinforces power sitting with the players, whoever comes in.

Regardless of all this, if the players couldn't give all for him when his sister died suddenly in the week, then they should be ashamed of themselves as men.

You'd hope the players would give their best regardless of what happened to Ramsey this week, that should be the bare minimum for any footballer but too often at QPR players trying is seen as a bonus rather than the norm.
Chris Ramsey on 22:03 - Sep 27 with 3098 viewsGetMeRangers

Chris Ramsey on 19:41 - Sep 27 by daveB

You'd hope the players would give their best regardless of what happened to Ramsey this week, that should be the bare minimum for any footballer but too often at QPR players trying is seen as a bonus rather than the norm.

Plenty of coverage speaking to some saying that they knew how important the derby match was and what it meant... It felt the exact opposite
Chris Ramsey on 22:25 - Sep 27 with 3066 viewsLblock

You know that train that's coming towards you whilst you're tied to the track? The track where the sidings have all been passed? You just know that train driver isn't going to see you until it's too late and the brakes can't engage in time, that feeling you get?

That's how it's going to work out

Benny seems to have "lost" the dressing room but he's certainly "lost" about 3,500 of our fans at least judging by Friday night.
He blames individual errors and publicly states the tactics are right, thus driving further a wedge between himself and his players

I've been told he's aloof, stubborn, too quiet and does very little of what the man in charge of the first team is expected of by players. Barton (loathe him or loathe him) apparently did more motivational things than Benny and CandleFace put together and it didn't surprise that Benny didn't offer him reduced terms and wanted him gone

I feel for his personal loss, nobody needs that and it's a credible thing to continue your work life as normal when something awful like that happens. Fair play to him and condolences to the family

However, the core issue is the man hasn't got the minerals for the role he's in. I don't see him fighting back and making me eat my words
I will not be surprised if Chery isn't even in the squad next Saturday, if Karl Henry-Ramsey starts and Leroy Fer is deployed as the 1 in a 4-2-3-1 withe the same back four in front of Sir Droplalot Rob Green. Inspiring stuff from the brand new QPR

More false dawns than a tranny club in Soho
[Post edited 27 Sep 2015 22:27]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chris Ramsey on 23:14 - Sep 27 with 2996 viewsessextaxiboy

Chris Ramsey on 22:25 - Sep 27 by Lblock

You know that train that's coming towards you whilst you're tied to the track? The track where the sidings have all been passed? You just know that train driver isn't going to see you until it's too late and the brakes can't engage in time, that feeling you get?

That's how it's going to work out

Benny seems to have "lost" the dressing room but he's certainly "lost" about 3,500 of our fans at least judging by Friday night.
He blames individual errors and publicly states the tactics are right, thus driving further a wedge between himself and his players

I've been told he's aloof, stubborn, too quiet and does very little of what the man in charge of the first team is expected of by players. Barton (loathe him or loathe him) apparently did more motivational things than Benny and CandleFace put together and it didn't surprise that Benny didn't offer him reduced terms and wanted him gone

I feel for his personal loss, nobody needs that and it's a credible thing to continue your work life as normal when something awful like that happens. Fair play to him and condolences to the family

However, the core issue is the man hasn't got the minerals for the role he's in. I don't see him fighting back and making me eat my words
I will not be surprised if Chery isn't even in the squad next Saturday, if Karl Henry-Ramsey starts and Leroy Fer is deployed as the 1 in a 4-2-3-1 withe the same back four in front of Sir Droplalot Rob Green. Inspiring stuff from the brand new QPR

More false dawns than a tranny club in Soho
[Post edited 27 Sep 2015 22:27]

Barton is not exactly a shrinking violet when it comes to criticising ex managers and clubs yet we hear nothing about Ramsey .Likewise Dunne , Zamora , Green .Austin and Phillips not desperate to go suggests that he is respected
Who have you been told these things by because with respect you would have to in the dressing room to know stuff like that .
Honestly , do you really want to change the Manager now , after nine games 3pts off a playoff spot ? .Pay him and possibly Les off and start again .How many times are we going to do it , its just madness IMO
Chris Ramsey on 23:25 - Sep 27 with 2972 views2Thomas2Bowles

Chris Ramsey on 23:14 - Sep 27 by essextaxiboy

Barton is not exactly a shrinking violet when it comes to criticising ex managers and clubs yet we hear nothing about Ramsey .Likewise Dunne , Zamora , Green .Austin and Phillips not desperate to go suggests that he is respected
Who have you been told these things by because with respect you would have to in the dressing room to know stuff like that .
Honestly , do you really want to change the Manager now , after nine games 3pts off a playoff spot ? .Pay him and possibly Les off and start again .How many times are we going to do it , its just madness IMO

He should never have been given the job in the first place, that's the mistake and it needs addressing not just carrying on when it's clearly not working out.

That's madness.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2015 23:27]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024