Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet 10:10 - Sep 30 with 7793 viewsKonk

Bloke on the moped is ace.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:14 - Sep 30 with 6289 viewsQPunkR

Who am I? Who am I? I'm bloody Wombat, me!

QPR - "shit but local"

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:20 - Sep 30 with 6281 viewsstevec

Still think it takes a special kind of knob to go out with a camera on their head.
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:23 - Sep 30 with 6270 viewsNorthernr

Love the mrs just sitting there staring straight ahead. "here we fcking go again..."
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:26 - Sep 30 with 6255 viewsKonk

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:20 - Sep 30 by stevec

Still think it takes a special kind of knob to go out with a camera on their head.

Given the way some people drive cars, vans, lorries etc, some motorcyclists and cyclists like to be able to prove who was at fault if they're involved in an accident/incident. Uploading near misses etc can also raise awareness of the conditions people have to endure on the road. Fair enough to me. Maybe if some drivers were a bit more attentive and considerate, they wouldn't feel the need.

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:30 - Sep 30 with 6240 viewsngbqpr

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:30 - Sep 30 with 6238 views1MoreBrightonR

I cycle everyday to and from work and have no issue with anyone who wants to wear a camera...i think it's a bit over the top but each to their own. I did see a fellow cyclist who had a whistle that he was using to get people out the way and if he saw anyone (cyclist or pedestrian) doing anything wrong...and thought "what a tw*t". Must be a teacher or referee.
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:33 - Sep 30 with 6230 viewsKonk

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:30 - Sep 30 by 1MoreBrightonR

I cycle everyday to and from work and have no issue with anyone who wants to wear a camera...i think it's a bit over the top but each to their own. I did see a fellow cyclist who had a whistle that he was using to get people out the way and if he saw anyone (cyclist or pedestrian) doing anything wrong...and thought "what a tw*t". Must be a teacher or referee.

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 11:09 - Sep 30 with 6158 viewsstevec

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:26 - Sep 30 by Konk

Given the way some people drive cars, vans, lorries etc, some motorcyclists and cyclists like to be able to prove who was at fault if they're involved in an accident/incident. Uploading near misses etc can also raise awareness of the conditions people have to endure on the road. Fair enough to me. Maybe if some drivers were a bit more attentive and considerate, they wouldn't feel the need.

Heh, I understand. But, talking about drivers being more attentive and considerate, you've got to ask yourself why, when he's turning right, a bloke on something as small as a bike, couldn't position himself so cars behind couldn't just pass him on the inside as he waited for traffic to clear. The guy on bike is trying to manufacture a confrontation and gets what he wanted, on camera, and on the internet.
Login to get fewer ads

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 11:21 - Sep 30 with 6120 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ah come on not another 'cyclists are bad ' versus 'cyclists are good' thread. Can't we just bask in the glory of that hilarious clip?

Fair play to Konk for not bringing up the unmentionable too.
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 12:36 - Sep 30 with 6013 viewsjohncharles

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:20 - Sep 30 by stevec

What ? we'd miss all that entertainment.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 13:18 - Sep 30 with 5925 viewsToast_R

The Ronnie Pickering types, blokes in their 50's who still think their living in the 70s and 80s and never quite grew up. When something kicks off in a pub or football ground, you're far more likely to see a Ronnie Pickering involved then a younger person.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 13:20]
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 13:53 - Sep 30 with 5847 viewsconnell10

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 13:18 - Sep 30 by Toast_R

The Ronnie Pickering types, blokes in their 50's who still think their living in the 70s and 80s and never quite grew up. When something kicks off in a pub or football ground, you're far more likely to see a Ronnie Pickering involved then a younger person.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 13:20]

Ronnie you are a fat Kunt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:07 - Sep 30 with 5824 viewsblacky200

They're both being a***holes. The guy on the scooter could easily have got out into some of those gaps and was just trying to wind the t**t up in the car. I'm a motorcyclist and you often see car drivers getting frustrated as I (legally) filter through traffic but what's the point of winding them up just to prove a point.
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:15 - Sep 30 with 5812 viewsexiled_dictator

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/29/ronnie-pickering-boxer-inte

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3253176/I-order-admits-Ronnie-Pickering-

famous in his own lunch hour.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:16 - Sep 30 with 5807 viewsessextaxiboy

It worked though ,

He wanted a scrap until he clocked the camera , then he was off .

Reg No, Name,threatening behaviour ....easy three points
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 5804 viewsKonk

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:16 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

It worked though ,

He wanted a scrap until he clocked the camera , then he was off .

Reg No, Name,threatening behaviour ....easy three points

I don't think he got his name.

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:37 - Sep 30 with 5777 viewsQPunkR

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 14:19 - Sep 30 by Konk

I don't think he got his name.

QPR - "shit but local"

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 15:22 - Sep 30 with 5726 viewsterryb

Ronnie Pickering? I assumed this would be a thread about Stanley appearing on the Brian Jacks show!

Or perhaps a descendant (sp) of the great goalscorer Freddie Pickering. I realise most of you are far too young to remember him scoring multitudes for Blackburn in the top division in the '60's though!
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 17:18 - Sep 30 with 5612 viewswombat

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:14 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Who am I? Who am I? I'm bloody Wombat, me!

Oh punk your such a wag 🙏

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:12 - Sep 30 with 5541 viewsLblock

Ah that immortal line "Do you know who I am?"

My favourite "Do you know who I am line" story I've already posted up on the Frankie thread.

Standing in the VIP queue to Malibu Stacey's club years ago (such a hip and happening place even the guest list had to queue). The door queen was in full flow and pinging people out not suitably attired etc.
As we approached the front up strolls Ian Walker, then of Spuds and England with his missus Suzie whatshertits. Say's to the Door Queen -- "I'm Ian Walker, I'm on the list".
"Yes that's right got you here - just join the back of the queue"

Confused look on Walker's face "Nah mate, I said I'm on the list?"

"Yes, I just confirmed you are. Now join the back of the queue and I'll see you in a bit"

"But I'm on the list, the guest list?!?"

"Yes, and if you...."

The Walker drops it.. "Dont you know who I am?!"

And I'll love the Door Queen forever more as he said.. "Yes. I do. You've just told me countless times, you're Ian Fcuking Walker... now join the back of this queue and lets get some of these lovely people into the club shall we?!?!?"

With that Walker shouts "Fcuk off! $hit club anyway, we're going somewhere else"

As he left the Door Queen had us all in tears as he said finall.. "Well there you go everyone... that was Ian VVanker.... did you all catch his name???"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:33 - Sep 30 with 5524 viewsJuzzie

As Konk says, if it helps prove you weren't at fault in an accident (their primary use I believe) or to pick up on someone doing something utterly appallingly, then fine.

Unfortunatley you will get people who use them to be some kind of Road Warrior Vigilante. "Your car is 1/2 foot over the stop line. I'm recording this and sending it to the Police/uploading to youtube. Nnnnnnneeeerrrr."
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 5439 viewsTheBlob

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:12 - Sep 30 by Lblock

My favourite "Do you know who I am line" story I've already posted up on the Frankie thread.

Standing in the VIP queue to Malibu Stacey's club years ago (such a hip and happening place even the guest list had to queue). The door queen was in full flow and pinging people out not suitably attired etc.
As we approached the front up strolls Ian Walker, then of Spuds and England with his missus Suzie whatshertits. Say's to the Door Queen -- "I'm Ian Walker, I'm on the list".

"Yes, I just confirmed you are. Now join the back of the queue and I'll see you in a bit"

"Yes, and if you...."

And I'll love the Door Queen forever more as he said.. "Yes. I do. You've just told me countless times, you're Ian Fcuking Walker... now join the back of this queue and lets get some of these lovely people into the club shall we?!?!?"

With that Walker shouts "Fcuk off! $hit club anyway, we're going somewhere else"

As he left the Door Queen had us all in tears as he said finall.. "Well there you go everyone... that was Ian VVanker.... did you all catch his name???"

Frankie who?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 20:49 - Sep 30 with 5351 viewsDorse

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:12 - Sep 30 by Lblock

"Yes, and if you...."

Brilliant!

My favourite is the story of the man who jumps the queue at the airport check in desk. The lady behind the desk asks him to go to the back of the queue and wait his turn. He starts making a fuss, saying that he can't afford to wait, he's very busy etc. She holds her ground and then he goes for it.

'Do you know who I am?'
She asks him to hold on, gets hold of the intercom and announces on the tannoy:
'Security to the check-in desk. There's a man here who doesn't know who he is'.

He slinks off to the back of the queue.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 21:31 - Sep 30 with 5259 viewsbosh67

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 10:23 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Love the mrs just sitting there staring straight ahead. "here we fcking go again..."

His Mrs is sitting there thinking 'let's just drive to the f*cking Jeremy Kyle studio and sort this anger management problem out once and for all.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 22:18 - Sep 30 with 5197 viewsbobby

I reckon the Pickering You Tube row was a scripted set up..
What else is there to do in Hull and is how will these fatheads become minor celebrities any other way?

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024