Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia. 23:18 - Oct 8 with 11173 viewsBrightonhoop

Are they bad or wot? Going into Syria, kicking ass, destroying IS in a matter of days, looking for the duck that walks like a terrorist, and delivering the orange sauce. Cheeky bastards, showing up the US and Cameron and co, incompetently feeding IS for 12 months outside International Law in the bid to topple Assad. Because doing away with Saddam and Gaddafi so made the world a safer place.

Putin can never be forgiven for Ambrovich and he is solely responsible. But he knows how to kick a terrorist and will personally deliver a cruise missile up the jacksie of the wanna be rulers of the world. The Islamists are taking an utter pasting. In days. What the US claims to have sought and tried for 12 months and singularly failed.

The Ruskies have their own objectives, but these little vermin, sewer rats hiding behind Islam have all the backbone of a snake. Why didn't the US take them out so efficiently? Word is Rumsfeld is on the board and Murdoch is a major shareholder.

What a scummy world these types reduce it to. Maybe it's me but it is pure joy to see these Islam extremists grabbing their ankles to take a cruise missile up the backside. You have to doff your cap to Putin on this one. Them knuts are getting properly served up at last. There's rescinding passports of those gone to 'fight' and there's saying 'hello, here's a cruise missile you knut.'
[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 23:24]
Russia. on 04:41 - Oct 9 with 6270 viewsToast_R

Difficult to know who to believe. Are Russia attacking IS or just anything that moves and attempting to flex their muscles a bit? According to The West, some of these Russian missles are less accurate then a Stephan M'Bia shot on goal.
What about IS strongholds outside of Syria?
Is the Asad regime the best solution for Syria?
How many more innocent lives are being lost in all this carnage?
Russia. on 06:51 - Oct 9 with 6220 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Russia. on 07:17 - Oct 9 with 6186 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

As long as you are not

Gay
Poor
Non White
Critic of Putin
Pro Western
Pro Ukrainian
An opponent of Assad
Chechnyan
Non Corrupt
Baltic
NATO member
EU member

Yeah, they are fine.
Russia. on 07:31 - Oct 9 with 6171 viewsexiled_dictator

just shows how piss poor america, nato and europe are at fighting islamic state (is).
makes you wonder, with all that supposed fire power that us has, and the ability to target and hit a pin from a million miles, why haven't they made further inroads into is?
or maybe, like some conspiracy theorists claim, it's not really in their interest.
you need to fight fire with fire. bullets against bullets.
many military strategists, including former top military men themselves, are totally baffled asto how is have survived for so long, and been able to make such dramatic gains. especially in iraq when a force of less than 5,000 isis fighters armed with nothing less than modified toyota trucks, managed to overrun thousands of miles of territory, 2 military bases and an airfield. now i am not the best military strategist out there, but surely f-16 fighter jets (the planes at the airbase overrun) equipped with the latest us technology could and should have stopped these men before cucumber sandwiches were served at 11am.
all russia are doing is actually sending up planes, and bombing targets. launching cruise missiles at targets, and hitting areas thousands of miles away in iran. allegedly.
i don't know for sure that they are only targeting assad's opposition, and ignoring is completely. and i don't think that the us can prove that either. but what russia's actions have proved is that to tackle the enemy (is), you have to get out there and actually fight them. something that up until now clearly hasn't been done.
and it makes you wonder why it hasn't been done, and why us & nato are so defensive about russia actually doing the job that they have failed so miserably at to date.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Russia. on 07:46 - Oct 9 with 6147 viewsLblock

Look, lets have it right fellas shall we?

When referring to the loon pots out there you simply MUST insert the words "so called" before yo say Islamic State. Got it?

Does crease me up when the meejah luvvies insist on doing this in every report going. I once thought the newsroom at SKY actually had a "so called" spread bet going

But back to the point. One theory I've heard is the oil price is being artificially squeezed to sweat the So Called Islamic State's backers. The Ruskies don't like this and need commodity prices to rise again.
So pile into commodities is my tip!!!

So Called LBlock wishing you a good day X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Russia. on 08:01 - Oct 9 with 6121 viewsexiled_dictator

it's all sectarian, shiia and suuni, and russia has taken a side.
it has historically, and continues to have massive problems with muslims not only within its borders, but also from neighbouring countries.
so now it, like the us, europe and uk, has taken a side and will use that vehicle as a weapon in the larger war.
its about controlling oil, water, gold, people, shipping lanes, airspace, and the future.
anyone who thinks otherwise just doesn't understand.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Russia. on 08:04 - Oct 9 with 6106 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Russia. on 07:46 - Oct 9 by Lblock

Look, lets have it right fellas shall we?

When referring to the loon pots out there you simply MUST insert the words "so called" before yo say Islamic State. Got it?

Does crease me up when the meejah luvvies insist on doing this in every report going. I once thought the newsroom at SKY actually had a "so called" spread bet going

But back to the point. One theory I've heard is the oil price is being artificially squeezed to sweat the So Called Islamic State's backers. The Ruskies don't like this and need commodity prices to rise again.
So pile into commodities is my tip!!!

So Called LBlock wishing you a good day X

You remember that QPR fan that stabbed the Everton lad and laughed about it a couple of years ago? Or the fella who smashed that Luton fan's skull with a baggage trolly at Kings X in the 80s?

Well, i'd describe them as 'so called' QPR fans.
Russia. on 09:17 - Oct 9 with 5995 viewsDWQPR

Putin is another dictator mobilised to serve his own interests and that of Russia and two fingers to the rest of the world. His problem will be the Chechnyans. No doubt sooner rather than later you will be hearing about terrorist attacks in Moscow. And still Putin will not care. He doesn't do compassion. As bad as Assad and IS

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Russia. on 09:20 - Oct 9 with 5982 viewsGloucs_R

Let Russia crack on. They have Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq on their side....the only reason the US are getting touchy is that they have funded the FSA and Isreal want Assad gone and hate Iran.

Let Assad regain control of Syria, turn the focus to Iraq and ISIS then sit back and enjoy a peaceful middle east.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Russia. on 09:40 - Oct 9 with 5958 viewsstevec

Russia. on 09:20 - Oct 9 by Gloucs_R

Let Russia crack on. They have Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq on their side....the only reason the US are getting touchy is that they have funded the FSA and Isreal want Assad gone and hate Iran.

Let Assad regain control of Syria, turn the focus to Iraq and ISIS then sit back and enjoy a peaceful middle east.

Yep, at least the Russians are willing to do something about it.

Rather have Putin alongside than that weasel Obama, at least he cares about the way Europe is heading.
Russia. on 09:46 - Oct 9 with 5947 viewsQPR_John

Russia. on 09:40 - Oct 9 by stevec

Yep, at least the Russians are willing to do something about it.

Rather have Putin alongside than that weasel Obama, at least he cares about the way Europe is heading.

Hardly fair on the US. If they had done what Russia is doing there would be demos outside the US embassy here and in most countries. This message board would have been in meltdown
Russia. on 09:47 - Oct 9 with 5945 viewsTheBlob

Russia is an economically wounded animal and animals are at their most dangerous when they're wounded.Assad had better watch his corn hole.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Russia. on 10:00 - Oct 9 with 5915 viewsBromleyHoop

I'm all for splatting a Muslim extremist with the odd missile but one of the many side effects of Russia's actions will undoubtedly be to create even more refugees. None of the existing refugees have been beating a path for safe haven in Russia for some reason. Putin knows that if a million more refugees go West this will put more strain on the unity of the EU. Putin doesn't like the EU.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Russia. on 11:11 - Oct 9 with 5841 viewsJuzzie

I'm amazed an organisation that numbers would fit into the South Arfica Road stand can have such a commanding effect. I'm also amazed Europe/USA hasn't done anything about it other that tut a lot.

Surely a UN/World conference, even if by videophone, amongst all the leaders could have got agreement for a US/European coalition to go in en masse and take them out.
Why not, do we have alterior motives for letting this happen?

So,whatever their motives may be, the Russians go in and start kicking arse. Maybe if we'd done something about it sooner instead of standing around with our thumbs up our arses then they wouldnt needed to have to. Whatever they get from it we can only blame ourselves for not acting sooner.

Whoever does what, be it the US, Uk/Europe or Russian, there will always been critisimn from some corners.

[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 11:16]
Russia. on 11:30 - Oct 9 with 5801 viewsJuzzie

Russia. on 07:17 - Oct 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

As long as you are not

Gay
Poor
Non White
Critic of Putin
Pro Western
Pro Ukrainian
An opponent of Assad
Chechnyan
Non Corrupt
Baltic
NATO member
EU member

Yeah, they are fine.

Not entirely true.

My girlfriend is Russian and i know many others as a result. Whilst they are indeed strong people, the stereotypical image portrayed of them isn't the case.

They are not anti gay. They just don't want minors being taught about it in school. There are many things in life that can be learned about once children have grown up, it doesn't all have to be forced upon them at a young age. I see so many kids here that seem much mor aware about sex, horror and so on and im not sure its a good thing.

Anyone who speaks up these days whether it be sexuality or religion is bashed down.

Sure, there are people that dont like them, i see Russian today being where we were in the 70s/80s Alf Garnett, Bernard Manning era, but you see that in europe, uk, africa, america, etc. Its sad but not unique to Russia. Hopefully they'll move with the times like we did but thats at least 30 years away.

Same about 'poor'. Despite the wealth we see on tv, they represent 0.001% of the russian people. Most still live very basic lives.

Ukraine is Russia's Northern Ireland. Does the fact that Russian people who a pro-Ukranian ( and Ukrains who are pro Russian) and different from English people who want to keep hold of NI or Loyalists in NI who want to be part of Britain.

On the whole, we see the same things all over the world. Things that go on in Russian are no different to Europe, US,Africa and the Americas. The one things that unities us all is the fact we are humans and on tne whole humans are pretty awful.
Russia. on 11:59 - Oct 9 with 5749 viewsTacticalR

I had long suspected that Juzzie had been penetrated by Russians.

Btw, yesterday it was announced that Britain is sending 100 troops to Estonia to 'deter Russian aggression'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34472739

That might not sound a lot, but they are all top boys.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 12:09]

Air hostess clique

Russia. on 12:32 - Oct 9 with 5686 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Russia. on 11:30 - Oct 9 by Juzzie

Not entirely true.

My girlfriend is Russian and i know many others as a result. Whilst they are indeed strong people, the stereotypical image portrayed of them isn't the case.

They are not anti gay. They just don't want minors being taught about it in school. There are many things in life that can be learned about once children have grown up, it doesn't all have to be forced upon them at a young age. I see so many kids here that seem much mor aware about sex, horror and so on and im not sure its a good thing.

Anyone who speaks up these days whether it be sexuality or religion is bashed down.

Sure, there are people that dont like them, i see Russian today being where we were in the 70s/80s Alf Garnett, Bernard Manning era, but you see that in europe, uk, africa, america, etc. Its sad but not unique to Russia. Hopefully they'll move with the times like we did but thats at least 30 years away.

Same about 'poor'. Despite the wealth we see on tv, they represent 0.001% of the russian people. Most still live very basic lives.

Ukraine is Russia's Northern Ireland. Does the fact that Russian people who a pro-Ukranian ( and Ukrains who are pro Russian) and different from English people who want to keep hold of NI or Loyalists in NI who want to be part of Britain.

On the whole, we see the same things all over the world. Things that go on in Russian are no different to Europe, US,Africa and the Americas. The one things that unities us all is the fact we are humans and on tne whole humans are pretty awful.

This chap received Russia's highest honour.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

Imagine Nick Griffin receiving a knighthood. Not saying your girlfriend and your friends are homophobic but please don't tell me the Russian state isn't.

Despite being a G8 economy, the life expectancy of the average Russian is 11 years less than the UK. Their miltary spending as a percentage of GDP however is twice that of the UK. So you can't keep your poorest alive but they can afford new military hardware?

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS

Ukraine is not like Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland held a UN monitored referendum in 1973 to determine sovereignty. The legal way.

By the way, they are the prime suspects in a murder on UK soil (Litvinenko) which also poisoned hundreds of innocent Londoners, and probably sponsored a group which shot down a plane full of innocent Dutch, Australian, British, and Indonesian passengers. I say probably because they have given zero co operation to any investigation into either. They have abducted Baltic security personnel, and ransomed them. They have flown planes and sailed ships and submarines in commercial spaces endangering more lives and provoking military responses. They are also suspected of sponsoring the murder of the main opposition leader

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8

I am the Conservatives greatest critic, and i'm not saying the UK is the moral authority of this world, but I thank my lucky stars I wasn't born Russian under Putin.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 12:35]
Russia. on 12:48 - Oct 9 with 5641 viewsisawqpratwcity

Russia. on 09:47 - Oct 9 by TheBlob

Russia is an economically wounded animal and animals are at their most dangerous when they're wounded.Assad had better watch his corn hole.

Don't know why you said that about Assad. Him and Putin must be absolutely best mates. Assad loves the military and political support, Putin loves the East Med base and the chance to big note himself on the home front by giving Obama the sh*ts.

The Russian economy must be suffering badly under sanctions and falling commodity prices but I bet Putin is very popular still.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Russia. on 12:58 - Oct 9 with 5620 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Russia. on 12:48 - Oct 9 by isawqpratwcity

Don't know why you said that about Assad. Him and Putin must be absolutely best mates. Assad loves the military and political support, Putin loves the East Med base and the chance to big note himself on the home front by giving Obama the sh*ts.

The Russian economy must be suffering badly under sanctions and falling commodity prices but I bet Putin is very popular still.

70% approval for Syria bombings apparently.

But then again it wasn't exactly YouGov who took the poll...
Russia. on 13:11 - Oct 9 with 5573 viewsR_from_afar

Be wary of swallowing the Russian propaganda on its bombing raids. As you can see from this analysis, they are concentrating on bombing areas where Assad's forces are under pressure, rather than focussing on IS. They have only carried out "token" bombing of IS controlled areas.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34474362

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Russia. on 13:13 - Oct 9 with 5570 viewsisawqpratwcity

Russia. on 12:58 - Oct 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

70% approval for Syria bombings apparently.

But then again it wasn't exactly YouGov who took the poll...

Russian economic hardship will be blamed on Europe and the US, while he actively pursues Russian interests abroad by force and gets away with it. They must love him at home. He's got to be the shrewdest bloke on the world stage at the moment.

Russia. on 13:33 - Oct 9 with 5533 viewsTheBlob

Russia. on 12:48 - Oct 9 by isawqpratwcity

Assad is sitting on 25-35 metric tonnes of gold.Russian and Iranian military advisors are pulling out.

Russia. on 13:46 - Oct 9 with 5506 viewsisawqpratwcity

Russia. on 13:33 - Oct 9 by TheBlob

Assad is sitting on 25-35 metric tonnes of gold.Russian and Iranian military advisors are pulling out.

What's that much gold worth, half a billion quid? That doesn't buy you a country.

I don't see it as Russia and Iran pulling out.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34479018

Russia. on 13:59 - Oct 9 with 5483 viewsTheBlob

Russia. on 13:46 - Oct 9 by isawqpratwcity

What's that much gold worth, half a billion quid? That doesn't buy you a country.

I don't see it as Russia and Iran pulling out.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34479018

What,35 tonnes at $37.199m a tonne?Not a bad booty as you try to go through the choke point on your attempted route to Iran.Americans have killed lots more people for less than that.They had Saddam's and Gaddafi's gold,hundreds of tons,they love gold.
I doesn't buy you a country but it helps pay the expenses.Why do they keep on doing it?They're $18trillion in debt.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 14:03]

Russia. on 14:14 - Oct 9 with 5445 viewsstevec

Russia. on 13:59 - Oct 9 by TheBlob

What,35 tonnes at $37.199m a tonne?Not a bad booty as you try to go through the choke point on your attempted route to Iran.Americans have killed lots more people for less than that.They had Saddam's and Gaddafi's gold,hundreds of tons,they love gold.
I doesn't buy you a country but it helps pay the expenses.Why do they keep on doing it?They're $18trillion in debt.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 14:03]

This debt situation is fascinating. By definition, where there's a liability (debt) there's an asset so, given that all the major economies are carrying huge debt who the fck has all the money?

I think we're all being conned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024