Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's so funny? 16:34 - Dec 6 with 4384 viewsborntogo

Wondered if anyone knows what Jim McNulty was laughing at when he missed the 'chance' near the end of the game. I'm still struggling to raise a half-smile nearly three hours afterwards.

Also, on a theme, what did Hill mean by stating before kick-off that the match was a 'free hit'. It sounds as if he considered the game of significantly less importance than a League game - his team certainly played that way.

If I were Dunphy I'd have him in for a stern chat tomorrow morning. It won't happen, of course, because he's too in awe of his man, probably a bit scared, too. Who's running the club?
What's so funny? on 16:41 - Dec 6 with 4312 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I asked this question a few days ago......was it a Free Hit?

One thing for sure,we have f@ck all to play for the rest of the season(other than a dog fight)........and we dissed Coleman when he said he did n't do Cup games,training ,dieting ,betting (oh hang on)
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 17:42]
What's so funny? on 16:44 - Dec 6 with 4291 views1mark1

I agree with you borntogo. Nothing at all funny today. That lot from down the A58 will be laughing and smiling, easy win for them.

Potentially it could have been worth up to half a million quid, if drawn away at OT, or Emerites, so it was very important.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:47]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

What's so funny? on 16:45 - Dec 6 with 4267 viewsSaxonDale

What's so funny? on 16:41 - Dec 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

I asked this question a few days ago......was it a Free Hit?

One thing for sure,we have f@ck all to play for the rest of the season(other than a dog fight)........and we dissed Coleman when he said he did n't do Cup games,training ,dieting ,betting (oh hang on)
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 17:42]

We still have our league 1 status to play for.
What's so funny? on 16:49 - Dec 6 with 4241 views1mark1

What's so funny? on 16:45 - Dec 6 by SaxonDale

We still have our league 1 status to play for.

I agree, still have a fight to stay in League 1. Hopefully end up mid table, but could be in a relegation dog fight, as I can't see us battling near to play offs.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

What's so funny? on 16:56 - Dec 6 with 4196 viewsLuke8686

hilly's post match comments make me sick. He again mentioned the match was a free hit, and didn't seem to give two sh*ts about the result. FFS it was a cup match against our local rivals on national TV! The cup used to mean everything for clubs like ours but hilly's reaction just sums up what it means these days. Oh well he will still get to cozy up to flicker in front of the fire tonight
What's so funny? on 16:59 - Dec 6 with 4149 viewsDannyG_RAFC

https://audioboom.com/boos/3911878-i-ve-got-a-job-to-create-a-successful-framewo
What's so funny? on 17:01 - Dec 6 with 4129 viewsnordenblue

What's so funny? on 16:56 - Dec 6 by Luke8686

hilly's post match comments make me sick. He again mentioned the match was a free hit, and didn't seem to give two sh*ts about the result. FFS it was a cup match against our local rivals on national TV! The cup used to mean everything for clubs like ours but hilly's reaction just sums up what it means these days. Oh well he will still get to cozy up to flicker in front of the fire tonight

And he wants fans to continue paying to turn up in all weathers to watch what appears to be quite a meaningless game to him,to be honest most the team played like it was fairly meaningless too.
What's so funny? on 17:09 - Dec 6 with 4071 viewsalderleydale

What's so funny? on 17:01 - Dec 6 by nordenblue

And he wants fans to continue paying to turn up in all weathers to watch what appears to be quite a meaningless game to him,to be honest most the team played like it was fairly meaningless too.

Well said
Login to get fewer ads

What's so funny? on 17:31 - Dec 6 with 3970 views442Dale

What's so funny? on 16:56 - Dec 6 by Luke8686

Why in that Radio Manchester interview are they talking abouts Bolton's finances?

Hill said himself he can't have one opinion on Bolton and one on Stockport, so ask the bleeding obvious!

Interesting comments about going in seperate directions to Flitcroft about styles.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What's so funny? on 17:39 - Dec 6 with 3904 viewsstuartcryer

Hilly needs to go and work for a living and realise what a game like that means to the people who pay his wages .

wardle blue

What's so funny? on 17:39 - Dec 6 with 3903 viewsTalkingSutty

What's so funny? on 17:31 - Dec 6 by 442Dale

Why in that Radio Manchester interview are they talking abouts Bolton's finances?

Hill said himself he can't have one opinion on Bolton and one on Stockport, so ask the bleeding obvious!

Interesting comments about going in seperate directions to Flitcroft about styles.

Why did Hilly say he was a Bolton fan near the end of the interview, I thought he supported Man Utd? Both sets of supporters hate each other.
What's so funny? on 17:49 - Dec 6 with 3841 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stupid interview..... you know budgets would be the excuse......What the F*ck have Bolton and Barnsley to do with an inept display by our shower today.....GMR can F'ck right off!

Hilly needs to concentrate on our lot.......there's enough to keep him busy!!
What's so funny? on 17:57 - Dec 6 with 3786 viewsscooby

SIck of hearing this constant crap excuse of budgets. Get over it, and talk about other things, stop hiding behind budgets. Sounds like he's laying down his excuses ready...
What's so funny? on 18:11 - Dec 6 with 3712 viewsinthenet

I'm so peed off now with this licking of Keith,s feet he needs to appreciate also the money we spend on watching inept performances like that , either shut up or go and bring in someone who'wants to push this team forward , yes Keith you've got us into lg 1 but is that not your job ?
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rastrickblue

What's so funny? on 18:17 - Dec 6 with 3674 viewsD_Alien

What's so funny? on 17:39 - Dec 6 by stuartcryer

Hilly needs to go and work for a living and realise what a game like that means to the people who pay his wages .

And for once, I agree with you too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What's so funny? on 18:46 - Dec 6 with 3549 viewsdalenumber2

As I said in another thread, there's no point in taking anything Hill says seriously as he has verbal diarrhoea of the worst kind - he is more than irritating and I for one, am going to lay my cards down and say that I'm getting sick of listening to the crap he spouts.
What's so funny? on 18:58 - Dec 6 with 3492 viewsstuartcryer

What's so funny? on 18:17 - Dec 6 by D_Alien

And for once, I agree with you too.

Aw are we starting to have a love in

wardle blue

What's so funny? on 19:00 - Dec 6 with 3476 viewsBlueMessiah

What's so funny? on 17:01 - Dec 6 by nordenblue

I seriously doubt Hill gives a shiny shite how many Dale fans turn out. Unlike the transfer profits and TV money, he isn't on a cut of gate receipts so it won't affect his income. Fewer dissenters from the stands and more reason to trot out the budget excuses will suit him fine.

Poll: Do I Know You?

What's so funny? on 22:21 - Dec 6 with 3222 viewsFrog

What's so funny? on 18:46 - Dec 6 by dalenumber2

As I said in another thread, there's no point in taking anything Hill says seriously as he has verbal diarrhoea of the worst kind - he is more than irritating and I for one, am going to lay my cards down and say that I'm getting sick of listening to the crap he spouts.

Round of applause for spelling diarrhoea correctly.
What's so funny? on 22:32 - Dec 6 with 3168 viewsSuddenLad

What's so funny? on 22:21 - Dec 6 by Frog

Round of applause for spelling diarrhoea correctly.

and for being able to talk it !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What's so funny? on 22:34 - Dec 6 with 3158 viewsTalkingSutty

What's so funny? on 22:32 - Dec 6 by SuddenLad

and for being able to talk it !

Hey, that's a skill.
What's so funny? on 23:43 - Dec 6 with 3018 viewsYorkshire_Dale

See......we've all ended up smiling again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024