Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetical question.. 20:11 - Dec 6 with 8994 viewsJimmyRustler

If the man at the helm right now wasn't KH and hadn't achieved what he's achieved with us, how many would be questioning his position right now?

I'm not talking just about results either. His attitude has always been quite poor towards the fans but the pre and post match comments with regards to today's game have really tickled my pickle and I'm sick of his condescension towards to the fans and to an extent, the club itself.

I don't think it would be unfair to label him tactically inept at this moment in time and tbh his decision making with regards to formations and starting lineups is almost suicidal.

The guy has worked wonders here but he shouldn't be untouchable and exempt from scrutiny. With all of this being said, he is IMO the right man to take us forward but I can't help think that if anyone else was in charge right now, we'd be making some serious noise.

As I've already stated, it isn't so much the results or our current league position but the guy is pretty much mugging us off as supporters and I honestly don't think we'd accept that from anyone else. Is that right?
Hypothetical question.. on 13:09 - Dec 7 with 2827 views49thseason

Hypothetical question.. on 12:14 - Dec 7 by JimmyRustler

It's not even a case of needing to like the man, he just needs to show the supporters and the club a bit more respect. He's so condescending it's untrue and due to his history with us, he seems to think he can get away with saying or doing whatever he pleases. He needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realise that the fans aren't his enemies and that they actually want him to do well.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 13:18]

I have no idea what you are alluding to. I have never felt that KH has been condescending to me or anyone else. He may well have an arrogance or swagger to his personality but as he is a manager of a professional football club, I would expect nothing else from him. You can hardly expect his players to perform to the best of their ability if they don't believe that the guy who is responsible is totally in charge and gives the impression of being utterly bullet proof. Perhaps you could provide some examples of exactly how KH has upset you so much and been disrespectful to the club. Or maybe you could write to him and outline your grievances? If you do write to him, let us know what his reply is.
Hypothetical question.. on 13:30 - Dec 7 with 2771 viewsJimmyRustler

Hypothetical question.. on 13:09 - Dec 7 by 49thseason

I have no idea what you are alluding to. I have never felt that KH has been condescending to me or anyone else. He may well have an arrogance or swagger to his personality but as he is a manager of a professional football club, I would expect nothing else from him. You can hardly expect his players to perform to the best of their ability if they don't believe that the guy who is responsible is totally in charge and gives the impression of being utterly bullet proof. Perhaps you could provide some examples of exactly how KH has upset you so much and been disrespectful to the club. Or maybe you could write to him and outline your grievances? If you do write to him, let us know what his reply is.

You really must have had your head buried in the sand if you're not aware of the times he's slagged the fans off. Or is it that you turned a blind eye to it all? I find it difficult to label them as thinly veiled but maybe when I actually have time later on, I'll dig the interviews out where possible and let you have a look for yourself. If you want an example to be getting on with though, have a look at what he said after the Wigan game.

You only need to have a listen/look at the pre and post match interviews regarding the game yesterday for evidence of him disrespecting the club. What's more, he's disrespecting/contradicting his own mantra, the one that he's instilled amongst over over these past few years. The belief that we don't just have to settle for being little old tinpot Rochdale, that we can strive to be better than that. Harping on about how shit our attendances/finances/budgets are may well be the cold hard facts by bringing them up virtually every single time we lose a game is becoming tiresome. He might as well just come out and say' 'Look lads, we're a small shite club and I'm working miracles by even winning a single game at this moment in time. Worship me.'

It's boring and pathetic.
Hypothetical question.. on 13:35 - Dec 7 with 2760 viewsSuddenLad

Whatever 'interpretation' anyone puts on Hilly's remarks is their own opinion. Personally, I think the 'free hit' comment was simply a statement relating to the fact that whatever happened against Bury, it was of no consequence to the main objective of the season which was to establish ourselves in League One. No points were at stake., so it was 'risk free' from that point of view.

KH has never made any secret of that being his and the clubs' priority. It was true before the match and its' true after the match, regardless of the result. That still applies, hence the 'free hit' comment.

To be blunt, the fact that we're out of the cup isn't a worry for me. Two televised matches in the last 4 weeks has generated as much income for the club, if not more, than a third round match might have brought in (barring the 'big 5').

The League is and always will be the 'bread and butter' of the season and 50 points in League One is infinitely more important than a Round 4 draw .

We've had a good crack at Round 4 for the past couple of seasons. On to the next League game.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hypothetical question.. on 13:43 - Dec 7 with 2746 viewsJimmyRustler

Hypothetical question.. on 13:35 - Dec 7 by SuddenLad

Whatever 'interpretation' anyone puts on Hilly's remarks is their own opinion. Personally, I think the 'free hit' comment was simply a statement relating to the fact that whatever happened against Bury, it was of no consequence to the main objective of the season which was to establish ourselves in League One. No points were at stake., so it was 'risk free' from that point of view.

KH has never made any secret of that being his and the clubs' priority. It was true before the match and its' true after the match, regardless of the result. That still applies, hence the 'free hit' comment.

To be blunt, the fact that we're out of the cup isn't a worry for me. Two televised matches in the last 4 weeks has generated as much income for the club, if not more, than a third round match might have brought in (barring the 'big 5').

The League is and always will be the 'bread and butter' of the season and 50 points in League One is infinitely more important than a Round 4 draw .

We've had a good crack at Round 4 for the past couple of seasons. On to the next League game.

I get what you're saying but the average person will be able to deduce that our main objective and KH's remit is to secure our League 1 survival. Some things at better left unsaid at the end of the day and when you hear a comment like that and then witness a performance like the one we put in, you start to wonder exactly how arsed he was about getting through to the next round. To then come out and say he thought we played well (like he did vs Wigan) is simply too much. You have to admit, it does come across as thought he takes us for complete idiots at times.
Hypothetical question.. on 13:50 - Dec 7 with 2724 viewsfitzochris

Hypothetical question.. on 13:09 - Dec 7 by 49thseason

This thread has raised some interesting points.

Firstly, is the man Keith Hill portrays himself to be in the media and through the club's PR channels the man he really is? My answer to that would be, it depends who you ask. There are people within the club, or who have been previously associated with the club, who claim he is. Some like it, some don't.

You can't deny that he's said some inflammatory things during both his tenures at the club, with regards to fans not being football educated, or his claims that he wasn't going to the Barnsley game because he would be on his hols etc etc.

His comments directed at the fans used to get to me, as I felt we were all being tarred with a Bazzingadale-sized brush. Now, not so much. I think it's easy to forget sometimes that managing a football team isn't like management in other disciplines. Respect plays a much bigger role, I reckon. In many other walks of life, you might not respect your manager but you still do as they say, because, if you don't, you're sacked. This might be true in football, too, but players who are moved out of football clubs invariably walk into another job. In other walks of life, CVs don't handle dismissal half so well, so people are much more likely to perform.

In order to get that type of respect, football managers have to have the right persona. I can't remember who said, or where I read it, but a manager did say that a persona has to sometimes be created, especially if a manager hasn't had a glittering playing career. I'm not saying Keith Hill is a fake. There is no way he's a shrinking violet, but he may embellish some traits of his personality for maximum, exaggerated effect.

Secondly, is Keith Hill tiring of managing a team with a limited budget? Perhaps. He's done what he can with the tools available, I reckon. What more can he do? More of the same, which may, MAY, eventually lead to another promotion. Then he'd be expected to keep doing it in the Championship, which is impossible nowadays.

He must hanker after trying his hand at a bigger club, with a bigger budget (bigger than Barnsley).

As I've said previously, I've no problem with where we're at right now. It's the best level of professional football I've seen us play at. I'd be happy to have another 25 years of this. Keith Hill, persona and all, is best for the club right now and I hope he stays for as long as is possible until he truly is fed up.

What is clear, however, is that we're having some issues with player form and commitment. Ninety percent of our current playing staff have previously performed to a much higher standard, so we know they're capable. Why aren't they at the minute? Only they, or the manager, can answer that.

The Bury game and the Wigan one, too, brought with them some very un-Keith-Hill-like performances. Ones I can understand regulars will not want to see week in, week out.

I think (or hope) we'll see Hilly reveal his true hand throughout January. If he's still determined, there will be comings and goings. He may just find another Matty Done or Chris O'Grady, but, then again, he may not. He might even be waiting till the transfer window shuts to unleash the dynamic strike force of Allesandra and Big John on League One. Aye, okay.

Either way, I'm convinced things will get better this season. I've seen what we can do (Peterborough, Port Vale), we just need to do it more consistently. I'm sure we will.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hypothetical question.. on 13:56 - Dec 7 with 2707 viewsdingdangblue

Hypothetical question.. on 13:43 - Dec 7 by JimmyRustler

I get what you're saying but the average person will be able to deduce that our main objective and KH's remit is to secure our League 1 survival. Some things at better left unsaid at the end of the day and when you hear a comment like that and then witness a performance like the one we put in, you start to wonder exactly how arsed he was about getting through to the next round. To then come out and say he thought we played well (like he did vs Wigan) is simply too much. You have to admit, it does come across as thought he takes us for complete idiots at times.

Having now watched the full game I think yesterdays performance looked a lot worse and left a bad taste because we never went out all guns blazing in the 2nd half. If you swap the halves around and take the 2nd half first and vice versa we gave it a right good go at the end!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hypothetical question.. on 13:57 - Dec 7 with 2706 views49thseason

Hypothetical question.. on 13:30 - Dec 7 by JimmyRustler

You really must have had your head buried in the sand if you're not aware of the times he's slagged the fans off. Or is it that you turned a blind eye to it all? I find it difficult to label them as thinly veiled but maybe when I actually have time later on, I'll dig the interviews out where possible and let you have a look for yourself. If you want an example to be getting on with though, have a look at what he said after the Wigan game.

You only need to have a listen/look at the pre and post match interviews regarding the game yesterday for evidence of him disrespecting the club. What's more, he's disrespecting/contradicting his own mantra, the one that he's instilled amongst over over these past few years. The belief that we don't just have to settle for being little old tinpot Rochdale, that we can strive to be better than that. Harping on about how shit our attendances/finances/budgets are may well be the cold hard facts by bringing them up virtually every single time we lose a game is becoming tiresome. He might as well just come out and say' 'Look lads, we're a small shite club and I'm working miracles by even winning a single game at this moment in time. Worship me.'

It's boring and pathetic.

Perhaps you should simply stop listening to the pre / post match comments if they upset you so much? Do you have a similar problem with the producers of shows in Manchester, or maybe the manager of the local cinema?
Football at Spotland is an entertainment provided by a Limited Company, most of us are not shareholders and simply pay to be entertained. If the entertainment is not up to the standard we think it should be, we all have the right to simply not attend. If you are a shareholder I would expect you to take up your problems with KH at the next AGM.
Hypothetical question.. on 14:06 - Dec 7 with 2682 viewsSuddenLad

Hypothetical question.. on 13:43 - Dec 7 by JimmyRustler

I've said it before many times, that KH should hand the post-match press meeting to Chris Beech, because he is almost always criticised for whatever comments he makes. Add to that some of the ridiculous comments he has to contend with and it's always a minefield for him.

Similarly, Flicker has said that the time for analysing the game will be 'after a day or two'.

Unlike some of his counterparts KH doesn't handle the press well and it shows. He never has. It's a weak point for him, but thank goodness he's got the qualities to be an excellent mager at League One and that he's employed at Rochdale AFC.

We wouldn't be where we are without him.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetical question.. on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 2627 viewsSIRKEITH

Hypothetical question.. on 20:58 - Dec 6 by 1949er

Is hill exempt from criticism. It seems the rose tinted glasses brigade only see the the positives and ignore the amount of times wrong team and formation decisions are made.

Be careful what you wish for!!
Hypothetical question.. on 15:05 - Dec 7 with 2611 viewsD_Alien

Hypothetical question.. on 13:50 - Dec 7 by fitzochris

This thread has raised some interesting points.

Firstly, is the man Keith Hill portrays himself to be in the media and through the club's PR channels the man he really is? My answer to that would be, it depends who you ask. There are people within the club, or who have been previously associated with the club, who claim he is. Some like it, some don't.

You can't deny that he's said some inflammatory things during both his tenures at the club, with regards to fans not being football educated, or his claims that he wasn't going to the Barnsley game because he would be on his hols etc etc.

His comments directed at the fans used to get to me, as I felt we were all being tarred with a Bazzingadale-sized brush. Now, not so much. I think it's easy to forget sometimes that managing a football team isn't like management in other disciplines. Respect plays a much bigger role, I reckon. In many other walks of life, you might not respect your manager but you still do as they say, because, if you don't, you're sacked. This might be true in football, too, but players who are moved out of football clubs invariably walk into another job. In other walks of life, CVs don't handle dismissal half so well, so people are much more likely to perform.

In order to get that type of respect, football managers have to have the right persona. I can't remember who said, or where I read it, but a manager did say that a persona has to sometimes be created, especially if a manager hasn't had a glittering playing career. I'm not saying Keith Hill is a fake. There is no way he's a shrinking violet, but he may embellish some traits of his personality for maximum, exaggerated effect.

Secondly, is Keith Hill tiring of managing a team with a limited budget? Perhaps. He's done what he can with the tools available, I reckon. What more can he do? More of the same, which may, MAY, eventually lead to another promotion. Then he'd be expected to keep doing it in the Championship, which is impossible nowadays.

He must hanker after trying his hand at a bigger club, with a bigger budget (bigger than Barnsley).

As I've said previously, I've no problem with where we're at right now. It's the best level of professional football I've seen us play at. I'd be happy to have another 25 years of this. Keith Hill, persona and all, is best for the club right now and I hope he stays for as long as is possible until he truly is fed up.

What is clear, however, is that we're having some issues with player form and commitment. Ninety percent of our current playing staff have previously performed to a much higher standard, so we know they're capable. Why aren't they at the minute? Only they, or the manager, can answer that.

The Bury game and the Wigan one, too, brought with them some very un-Keith-Hill-like performances. Ones I can understand regulars will not want to see week in, week out.

I think (or hope) we'll see Hilly reveal his true hand throughout January. If he's still determined, there will be comings and goings. He may just find another Matty Done or Chris O'Grady, but, then again, he may not. He might even be waiting till the transfer window shuts to unleash the dynamic strike force of Allesandra and Big John on League One. Aye, okay.

Either way, I'm convinced things will get better this season. I've seen what we can do (Peterborough, Port Vale), we just need to do it more consistently. I'm sure we will.

Top post.

The idea that anyone has a "fixed" persona doesn't stand up to much scrutiny. We all adjust our "selves" for circumstances. Anyone who thinks they don't is fooling no-one but themselves. In all, it's the combination of these different "selves" that make up our true personality.

KH is struggling with what might be called "mid-career crisis". He might suspect he's missed the big boat, and it could well be hurting him; which, until he's worked his way through it, will be reflected in his media utterances even if he's trying not to show it.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hypothetical question.. on 17:29 - Dec 7 with 2516 viewspioneer

Hypothetical question.. on 13:35 - Dec 7 by SuddenLad

I think that taking the position that we have already had enough TV money to pay the bills for this year so who cares about the cup sort of encapsulates the lack of ambition this club has suffered from since before any of us were born.

Its was a TV game (as was the Wigan game) and hence a great opportunity to show people what they can expect if they come up to Spotland. Yet the manager and some of the fans dont seem to think that is important. We have also forgone the prize money from moving into the third round as well as revenue from whatever the draw would provide.

And from the comments on here there are a lot of people who were disappointed less by the result and more by the performance. Instead of it being an opportunity to increase attendance it may have done just the opposite. Does the manager or the board care about that?

I was a bit embarrassing to see the large areas of empty seats on the telly for a local derby cup tie. I am overseas at the moment so just wondering what additional marketing was done for this high profile cup tie over and above anything done for normal run of the mill league games.

Two questions:

1. Does anyone believe we are in a better position NOW (not possibilities down the road - thats simply speculation) from a playing perspective than we were two years ago?

2. Has there been anytime during KH's two spells at the club where we have been less entertained by the football on offer?
Hypothetical question.. on 18:07 - Dec 7 with 2460 viewsMoonyDale

Hypothetical question.. on 17:29 - Dec 7 by pioneer

I think that taking the position that we have already had enough TV money to pay the bills for this year so who cares about the cup sort of encapsulates the lack of ambition this club has suffered from since before any of us were born.

Its was a TV game (as was the Wigan game) and hence a great opportunity to show people what they can expect if they come up to Spotland. Yet the manager and some of the fans dont seem to think that is important. We have also forgone the prize money from moving into the third round as well as revenue from whatever the draw would provide.

And from the comments on here there are a lot of people who were disappointed less by the result and more by the performance. Instead of it being an opportunity to increase attendance it may have done just the opposite. Does the manager or the board care about that?

I was a bit embarrassing to see the large areas of empty seats on the telly for a local derby cup tie. I am overseas at the moment so just wondering what additional marketing was done for this high profile cup tie over and above anything done for normal run of the mill league games.

Two questions:

1. Does anyone believe we are in a better position NOW (not possibilities down the road - thats simply speculation) from a playing perspective than we were two years ago?

2. Has there been anytime during KH's two spells at the club where we have been less entertained by the football on offer?

1 - No
2 - No.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hypothetical question.. on 18:49 - Dec 7 with 2422 viewsdingdangblue

Hypothetical question.. on 18:07 - Dec 7 by MoonyDale

1 - No
2 - No.

I'd argue the 2nd point. In our 7 league wins this season we've still played some fantastic stuff. Maybe we've just been spoilt and are having a slight lull. There's certainly been lots of overreaction to a few defeats this season (myself included) - maybe the cost is an issue this season in peoples minds? We are paying more and perceiving to be getting less.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hypothetical question.. on 12:15 - Dec 8 with 2296 viewsrochdaleriddler

all this doom and gloom is not warranted, I didn't enjoy sunday, and prior to that I endured those nil nil games on October. I came away from all those feeling down. I do think KH seems to be making errors with team selection, and he is guilty of keeping us fans in the dark about why things were done in a certain way.And his constant references to budgets is tiresome BUT he is going to keep us in league one, and two or three wins between now and the new year will lift the clouds away. To those hankering for change, I remind you of the coleman days ,the barrow years etc.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hypothetical question.. on 14:43 - Dec 8 with 2191 viewsJimmyRustler

Hypothetical question.. on 12:15 - Dec 8 by rochdaleriddler

all this doom and gloom is not warranted, I didn't enjoy sunday, and prior to that I endured those nil nil games on October. I came away from all those feeling down. I do think KH seems to be making errors with team selection, and he is guilty of keeping us fans in the dark about why things were done in a certain way.And his constant references to budgets is tiresome BUT he is going to keep us in league one, and two or three wins between now and the new year will lift the clouds away. To those hankering for change, I remind you of the coleman days ,the barrow years etc.

I haven't seen a single person say that they want KH out.

That second half was seriously shite on Sunday and KH is getting it wrong more often than he's getting it right recently.

Will he turn it round? Of course.

Is the criticism and negativity justified? Definitely.
Hypothetical question.. on 08:50 - Dec 9 with 1949 viewssweetcorn

Steve eyre was too nice.. And now keith's too nasty, you just cant win with dale fans.

If anyone on this post takes what keith hill says in a post match interview serious and to heart, i suggest you start watching telletubbies instead.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hypothetical question.. on 09:38 - Dec 9 with 1917 viewsJimmyRustler

Hypothetical question.. on 08:50 - Dec 9 by sweetcorn

Steve eyre was too nice.. And now keith's too nasty, you just cant win with dale fans.

If anyone on this post takes what keith hill says in a post match interview serious and to heart, i suggest you start watching telletubbies instead.

Steve Eyre was inept so his personality was irrelevant.

I don't care if KH is a nice man or not because that's also irrelevant and doesn't have any bearing on whether he's a good manager or not. He can brick my house and call my deceased Great Auntie Sally a c#nt and I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I do however care when he talks shit and expects us to lap it up (unfortunately the large majority do due to his celebrity like status).

He was happy with both the Wiga and Bury performances and thinks that we played pretty well in both.

Why the fook you lying Keith?
Why you always lyin?
Stop fookin lyin
Hypothetical question.. on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 1801 viewsDickydaler

Hypothetical question.. on 09:38 - Dec 9 by JimmyRustler

I don't care if KH is a nice man or not because that's also irrelevant and doesn't have any bearing on whether he's a good manager or not. He can brick my house and call my deceased Great Auntie Sally a c#nt and I honestly wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I do however care when he talks shit and expects us to lap it up (unfortunately the large majority do due to his celebrity like status).

He was happy with both the Wiga and Bury performances and thinks that we played pretty well in both.

Why you always lyin?
Stop fookin lyin

Blimey Jimmy, calm down. Your going to give yourself a heart attack.
Keith Hills Barmy Army!!
Hypothetical question.. on 06:48 - Dec 10 with 1700 viewsTalkingSutty

Hypothetical question.. on 09:38 - Dec 9 by JimmyRustler

Why you always lyin?
Stop fookin lyin

Excellent post JR, credit where it's due. What we have are some supporters ( a minority I think) who would act as Hillys human toilet such is their gratitude for the job he's done during his management spell. I even question which comes first in their mind, Keith Hill or the Club. I don't sit on the fence, my priorities are The Club, Chairman, Directors, Supporters, the players and the manager. In that order. Managers and players come and go and the others are the lifeblood.

The stuff he comes out with in his interviews is so outlandish that to just keep schtum and not comment isn't normal as supporters of the Football Club. Some of it is insulting to the Club who pay his wages and the Supporters who hand over their money. We have been watching football long enough to know the difference between a good and a poor performance. The fact we have some who pretend Hillys comments doesn't bother them shouldn't detract from the ones who rightly feel the need to comment,it doesn't make the silent ones better people. In fact it's not normal.

A couple of week ago (or maybe after the bury game) Hilly again came out with one of his so called throw away comments when he found fit to criticise the Club for imploding when he left the club and for spending all the money. The fact he walked out on his contract and stripped the Club of its coaching staff leaving us to start again from scratch obviously wasn't mentioned. The fact he was without a job and again employed by the Club also wasn't worthy of a mention. Those comments belittled the Club, the Chairman made some mistakes in recruiting the new manager but that's a different argument. He also had to try to back the new managers financially, which didn't work.Hill would be better staying away from that particular chapter because he was the instigator in case anybody conveniently forgets.

We could go on all day. Ready made replacements, Andy Ritchie rightly being critical of his pre- match interview before the game at Boundary Park and the excuse of a performance that followed. Watching gutless displays against Wigan and bury and having to pretend we played well (again,local derbies), FA Cup games against local rivals which he treats as a free hit. Is the guy actually answerable to anybody and what's the problem with responding to his managerial decisions or his media comments, isn't that what happens in Football? Suddenlad hit the nail on the head, Chris Beech should do the media work.

Praise is never far away when we put in a good performance or for the job that Hilly has done at the Club but it doesn't mean he is immune to criticism and that's what this thread is about, would we put up with it from any other manger? No we wouldn't. We are responding to the title of the thread. What's the name of that television quiz show with the catchphrase 'say what you see'?

In some fans minds though just shutting up and being grateful is the right think to do in case it upsets the great man. It's subservient behaviour and should be discouraged at every opportunity, keep up the good work JR.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 7:00]
Hypothetical question.. on 16:37 - Dec 10 with 1556 viewsaleanddale

Hypothetical question.. on 17:29 - Dec 7 by pioneer

Two questions:

1. No

2. Regrettably No.

I do think Hilly will get it right though but he will get there quicker putting the right shaped pegs in the right shaped holes!.

Obvious LA is not the man for Hilly ( thats fair enough ) lets give Calvin some help with an old fashioned 9 - get Hendo left - Peter V right and bingo bango jobs a good un.

we have a plethora of talent who for whatever reason look stifled and nervous.

Bring back NO FEAR and TEAM ROCHDALE......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024