Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson 14:38 - Dec 16 with 4535 viewsJimmyRustler

I suppose this depends on the system we play but assuming we stick with Calvin as our 'striker', (and I use that term loosely) does anyone else think that Henderson should be dropped for a couple of games?

He's been awful since he's come back from injury and is becoming increasingly petulant, something which I think he's gonna cost us quite soon quite similarly to the JOS incident at Swindon.

Would have liked to think that the signing of a new contract would have been a real boost for him and that we'd have reaped the rewards on the pitch but he seems to have regressed if anything. Not sure whether the two happening at similar times is purely coincidental or not.

Henderson on 15:08 - Dec 16 with 4479 viewsD_Alien

Hendo has been disappointing so far this season, but I think that's partly to do with having to fit in with an unsettled system and also having to do loads of leg-work when he's more of a player who will make an impact by stealth.

He's always had a petulant streak as part of his makeup but it does seem to becoming more of a liability. He was lucky not to be sent off in the incident when the Port Vale lad got the red card. His provocation was missed by the ref - which shows that these things do balance out and make KH's rant even more mystifying.

Having said all that, I don't think he should be dropped. We just need to find a way to bring the best out of him, and having him tear-arsing around isn't the way.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson on 16:46 - Dec 16 with 4373 viewsJimmyRustler

Just needs a kick up the arse I think. Wouldn't mind playing someone like Hooper or Camps in his place. The former has a right shot on him and Camps scored a fair few goals in pre-season playing in an advanced role. Hendo looks like he's going through the motions at the moment so putting someone in his place who is young and hungry may just give him the wake up call he needs.
Henderson on 18:01 - Dec 16 with 4269 viewssweetcorn

Henderson on 16:46 - Dec 16 by JimmyRustler

Just needs a kick up the arse I think. Wouldn't mind playing someone like Hooper or Camps in his place. The former has a right shot on him and Camps scored a fair few goals in pre-season playing in an advanced role. Hendo looks like he's going through the motions at the moment so putting someone in his place who is young and hungry may just give him the wake up call he needs.

You've been on the sauce. Camps shouldnt be in the 11 never mind replacing hendo. He cant retain possession. Regardless of form, hendo if fit has to play, hes capable of making a goal from nothing.

id like to see how many games we've won without him this year.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Henderson on 18:07 - Dec 16 with 4263 viewszxcvbnm

We've won 2 out of 6 when he hasn't appeared at all both cup games

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Henderson on 18:08 - Dec 16 with 4261 viewsJimmyRustler

Henderson on 18:01 - Dec 16 by sweetcorn

You've been on the sauce. Camps shouldnt be in the 11 never mind replacing hendo. He cant retain possession. Regardless of form, hendo if fit has to play, hes capable of making a goal from nothing.

id like to see how many games we've won without him this year.

Quality player is young Callum. The future of our midfield once Jamie is reluctantly sold. If he played up front he wouldn't have anyone to misplace a pass to so maybe it would be a good idea.

Hendo has gone. Lost his confidence and lost his focus whilst counting his money. Anyone else gets slated when they have a bad game. He's had a bad few weeks and no one bats an eyelid. Maybe he's on the sauce? Maybe you should join him if you think otherwise sunshine.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 18:11]
Henderson on 18:15 - Dec 16 with 4244 viewsaleanddale

Henderson on 18:08 - Dec 16 by JimmyRustler

Quality player is young Callum. The future of our midfield once Jamie is reluctantly sold. If he played up front he wouldn't have anyone to misplace a pass to so maybe it would be a good idea.

Hendo has gone. Lost his confidence and lost his focus whilst counting his money. Anyone else gets slated when they have a bad game. He's had a bad few weeks and no one bats an eyelid. Maybe he's on the sauce? Maybe you should join him if you think otherwise sunshine.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 18:11]

Hendo fit he has to start.

One of a few who make it worth the admission.

Take the OP with a huge pinch of salt!.
Henderson on 18:18 - Dec 16 with 4233 viewsPDIDDY

But he would walk into Burys team, yeh right

Gissa job

Henderson on 18:18 - Dec 16 with 4231 viewsJimmyRustler

Henderson on 18:15 - Dec 16 by aleanddale

Hendo fit he has to start.

One of a few who make it worth the admission.

Take the OP with a huge pinch of salt!.

He's turning into our version of Rooney..
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson on 12:21 - Jan 3 with 3696 viewsaleanddale

Henderson on 18:18 - Dec 16 by PDIDDY

But he would walk into Burys team, yeh right

Colin Bell....

As before. Hendo would walk into your beloved side.

So proud he is a Daley.
Henderson on 12:23 - Jan 3 with 3686 viewsroccydaleian

Henderson on 12:21 - Jan 3 by aleanddale

Colin Bell....

As before. Hendo would walk into your beloved side.

So proud he is a Daley.

Dean Walling would walk into the mong team at the mo.....
Henderson on 12:53 - Jan 3 with 3584 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson on 12:23 - Jan 3 by roccydaleian

One of them wants Flitcroft out and Uwe Rosler in as soon as possible!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 3544 viewsTalkingSutty

To be fair to Dean he turned himself into a good centre half. Anybody remember his stooping header at Somerton Park?
Henderson on 13:05 - Jan 3 with 3530 viewsD_Alien

Henderson on 12:53 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

One of them wants Flitcroft out and Uwe Rosler in as soon as possible!

How long before Stewie starts thinking the same - if he hasn't done so already?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson on 13:15 - Jan 3 with 3497 viewsColDale

Henderson on 13:05 - Jan 3 by D_Alien

How long before Stewie starts thinking the same - if he hasn't done so already?

The constant references to the Chur in every interview will have bought Flicker a deserved period of grace. Of course, they should be doing better with the financial outlay but can't see Stewie ripping up the project and starting again. Wouldn't be surprised if its not good enough for the fans tho and voices will be heard for a proper Bury man like Ryan Lowe to be made player manager.
Henderson on 13:52 - Jan 3 with 3372 views_dezzy

I loved Deano when he played for us.

KHBA

Henderson on 14:03 - Jan 3 with 3332 viewsaleanddale

Very close to being back to his very high standards.

Get Lund 100% firing ( looking better / fitter by the day ) we could have a thrilling finale to the season.
Henderson on 15:15 - Jan 4 with 3012 viewsDaleiLama

In the last eight games (league and cup), we've been scoreless in three defeats, W3, D1 and L1 in the other five games scoring 10 goals. Hendo has 5 of those goals as a "non-striker". I'd day he's answered your question. As has been said about him before, form is temporary, but class is permanent.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Henderson on 18:53 - Jan 4 with 2842 viewsJimmyRustler

Henderson on 15:15 - Jan 4 by DaleiLama

In the last eight games (league and cup), we've been scoreless in three defeats, W3, D1 and L1 in the other five games scoring 10 goals. Hendo has 5 of those goals as a "non-striker". I'd day he's answered your question. As has been said about him before, form is temporary, but class is permanent.

The question was a valid one at the time.

Might have to stop calling him Pendo now he's scoring from open play again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024