Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 50329 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:22 - Mar 29 with 2060 viewsHighjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:31 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

So the media are involved now as well?

You haven't answered my question as to 'why' as yet.

Yet another unanswered question. Will we ever know the answers?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:28 - Mar 29 with 2057 viewsCountyJim

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:57 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

In many ways this falsehood is amonst the most awful of all of them.

The FACT that between 10% and 15% of all fatalities that day were Jewish (which equates to the number expected given the demographics of New York), all of whom are just ignored in a desperate fight to be anti Semitic.

Lisa that was my point the conspiracy nut jobs came out with that
9/11 unanswered questions on 10:49 - Mar 29 with 2009 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:59 - Mar 29 with 2000 viewsBatterseajack

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:50 - Mar 28 by skippyjack

So why is common sense in the dictionary?.. it's not in mine..

other notable ones..

dull
stupid
thick
intelligent

You wouldn't find 'common sense' in the dictionary since its a book that contains the definition of words and not phrases. Would have thought that would have been common sense.
9/11 unanswered questions on 11:53 - Mar 29 with 1916 viewsFlashberryjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:17 - Mar 29 by Cottsy

So, to summarise, the US Government, working in conjunction with Larry Silverstein, coordinated the mass murder of thousands of it's own people using a scheme so ridiculously complex Dick Dastardly could have been behind it because Silverstein didn't fancy getting Cuddy in to remove the asbestos in the building, nick some gold bars, cover up the Enron and to give more power to FEMA.

Is that correct?

You are saying that the US Government in partnership with Larry Silverstein spent the first 9 months of the Bush administration devising and implementing a scheme that would see thousands of tons of thermite and TNT installed into the twin towers and WTC7, finding 4 pilots willing to hijack a plane and then sacrifice their own lives for this plot but 1 pilot wouldn't have to because the government were just going to make it look like he did and fire a missile into the Pentagon instead to save on the cost of asbestos removal and to get a nice compo payout.

That was the best plan that the US Government and Larry Silvestein could come up with?

One that could have been scuppered at any time if just one contractor installing the thermite and TNT had said, "Hmmm, I seem to be installing an unusually high amount of thermite and TNT in this building while thousands of people are still in the building working perhaps I should tell someone of my concerns?" Or if one of the thousands of people working in the building at the time had noticed the unusually high levels of explosives being laid in their offices. Or if the plane hijackers were overpowered and never made it to WTC.

Tell me, are you familiar with Occam's Razor at all?

Come on mun, stop ruining a good conspiracy theory.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:08 - Mar 29 with 1897 viewsWingstandwood

So, to summarise, the US Government, working in conjunction with Larry Silverstein, coordinated the mass murder of thousands of it's own people using a scheme so ridiculously complex Dick Dastardly could have been behind it because Silverstein didn't fancy getting Cuddy in to remove the asbestos in the building, nick some gold bars, cover up the Enron and to give more power to FEMA.

Is that correct?

You are saying that the US Government in partnership with Larry Silverstein spent the first 9 months of the Bush administration devising and implementing a scheme that would see thousands of tons of thermite and TNT installed into the twin towers and WTC7, finding 4 pilots willing to hijack a plane and then sacrifice their own lives for this plot but 1 pilot wouldn't have to because the government were just going to make it look like he did and fire a missile into the Pentagon instead to save on the cost of asbestos removal and to get a nice compo payout.

That was the best plan that the US Government and Larry Silvestein could come up with?

One that could have been scuppered at any time if just one contractor installing the thermite and TNT had said, "Hmmm, I seem to be installing an unusually high amount of thermite and TNT in this building while thousands of people are still in the building working perhaps I should tell someone of my concerns?" Or if one of the thousands of people working in the building at the time had noticed the unusually high levels of explosives being laid in their offices. Or if the plane hijackers were overpowered and never made it to WTC.

You have forensically taken conspiracy theorists apart in rapier fashion, you have absolutely destroyed em!

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:25 - Mar 29 with 1872 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 11:53 - Mar 29 by Flashberryjack

Come on mun, stop ruining a good conspiracy theory.

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:26 - Mar 29 with 1863 viewsDarran

Is that correct?

Post of the year so far.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:07 - Mar 29 with 1819 viewsskippyjack

THE BUILDING COLLAPSED AT THE BOTTOM!

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.

the first movement of the collapse started at the bottom or lower end of the building..

There is no way that a 'vibration' from the plane impacting the building 'AT THE TOP' dodged and weaved all the millions of nuts and bolts all the way to the bottom of the f*cking building.. especially after an hour.

It's not even a 'CONSPIRACY'.. if you have worked in engineering and construction for 40 f*cking years.. i'm sure you'll understand that something is 'odd' about its collapse.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:08 - Mar 29 with 1815 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:07 - Mar 29 by skippyjack

the first movement of the collapse started at the bottom or lower end of the building..

There is no way that a 'vibration' from the plane impacting the building 'AT THE TOP' dodged and weaved all the millions of nuts and bolts all the way to the bottom of the f*cking building.. especially after an hour.

It's not even a 'CONSPIRACY'.. if you have worked in engineering and construction for 40 f*cking years.. i'm sure you'll understand that something is 'odd' about its collapse.

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 1784 viewsFlashberryjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:07 - Mar 29 by skippyjack

Take another look at the video.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:41 - Mar 29 with 1752 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:28 - Mar 29 by CountyJim

Lisa that was my point the conspiracy nut jobs came out with that

Sorry countyjim - my post was a comment on that point you were making - I wasn't implying that you believed it, in fact, I didn't think for a moment that you did to be honest - it would have been pretty far out of character !! I should have made that obvious.
9/11 unanswered questions on 13:44 - Mar 29 with 1737 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:43 - Mar 29 by jackedup

Actually, if you look a few pages up, I've answered why the WTC towers were brought down.

There were many reasons, including:
1) the fact that WTC buildings contained much asbestos which would have required hundreds of millions of dollars for removal
2) Larry Silverstein, the new owner, was able to get a large insurance payout on a complex that he had only put down a few million as down payment on.
3) There were trillions of gold reserves in the basements of the WTC towers being held by many major banks, and much of this was looted in the minutes prior to its collapse, and in fact there is much photographic evidence that proves this
4) many documents that could be used in the Enron case were then in the possession of the Securities and Exchange Commission
5) rogue elements within the federal government needed to create an actual disaster zone of massive size so that they could expand FEMA powers, and this expansion continued through such events such as Hurricane Katrina. FEMA has become an essential part of the police state apparatus, and there has been much legislation made that would give FEMA authorities to detain and quarantine especially in the event of a pandemic. such a disaster can of course be manufactured to serve political and geopolitical ends.

Ah, now it makes perfect sense to me - I'm glad I asked because I could never understand why anyone would do it and now it all fits together - it's brilliantly simple when it's explained like that ;-)
9/11 unanswered questions on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 1696 viewsHumpty

9/11 unanswered questions on 03:18 - Mar 29 by jackedup

You're welcome to prove otherwise, but until you do, then I'll let the facts speak for themselves.

There were elevated levels of asbestos in the air in Manhattan for months after 911, and this is a documented fact.

It is also a fact that Larry Silverstein was awarded more than 5 billiion dollars by claiming that there were two separate terrorist attacks on 911, effectively receiving almost double what WTC was insured for.

There is much evidence that proves the looting of the gold from the basements of the World Trade Center in the minutes before their collapse, including pictures of the lorries removing it. Do you think these lorries were actually dispatched in the minutes before the collapse? Even if that were the case, the gold would have to have been ready to be loaded on well before these attacks.

It is also a provable fact that the Securities and Exchage Commission had their offices in the WTC building 7, and that it came out later that many of the Enron files were destroyed on 911. Rather convenient for Kenneth Lay, or "Kenny Boy" as he was called by George W. Bush.

As for FEMA disaster teams, it is a documented fact that they were dispatched to Manhattan immediately before the events of 911.

Why does it strike you as odd that a rogue element decided that they would use this very expensive undertaking to extract as much political and monetary profit as possible?

I am willing to bet that it didn't require hundreds of thousands of people to knowingly do anything criminal. Obviously, it isn't criminal to carry out many of the activities involved as an employee in the companies involved. For instance, is it a crime to drive a lorry to pick up some precious metal?

Obviously, the people in lower positions in the hierarchy can easily be kept in the dark about the greater picture.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 5:10]

So a greedy businessman murdered 3000 people, in conjunction with the US Govt? A part of an insurance job?

And it's up to us to prove your ridiculous theory wrong?

Nah. That's not how it works.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 20:16]
9/11 unanswered questions on 14:25 - Mar 29 with 1691 viewsKerouac

Obviously it wasn't a conspiracy.

A different point, but some may find it interesting, the dates chosen.

9/11
In Mohammed's 9th Sura (when you arrange them chronologically instead of the way they are traditionally compiled), which is called Al-Layl ("The Night"), the 11th verse is;

"His wealth will not help him
when he plummets to the depths."

7/7
In Mohammed's 7th Sura (again chronological) , which is called At-Takwir ("The Compacting" or "The Folding Up"- A short, almost poem, detailing the day when all the universe will be dissolved....each line contains a sign), the 7th verse is;

"when the selves are arranged into classes,"

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:37 - Mar 29 with 1666 viewsexiledclaseboy

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:25 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

9/11
In Mohammed's 9th Sura (when you arrange them chronologically instead of the way they are traditionally compiled), which is called Al-Layl ("The Night"), the 11th verse is;

7/7
In Mohammed's 7th Sura (again chronological) , which is called At-Takwir ("The Compacting" or "The Folding Up"- A short, almost poem, detailing the day when all the universe will be dissolved....each line contains a sign), the 7th verse is;

And Wingdings. Don't forget Wingdings.

Poll: Tory leader

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:47 - Mar 29 with 1645 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:25 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

9/11

7/7

Fascinating ! Even more so when you consider that the Islamic calendar is completely different (we are in 14something at the moment) and even if using a western calendar they came from countries where the date would be written as 11/9 (which funnily enough was the format used by the leader of the attack in a coded message telling the others what date to use).
9/11 unanswered questions on 15:00 - Mar 29 with 1628 viewsKerouac

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:47 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Fascinating ! Even more so when you consider that the Islamic calendar is completely different (we are in 14something at the moment) and even if using a western calendar they came from countries where the date would be written as 11/9 (which funnily enough was the format used by the leader of the attack in a coded message telling the others what date to use).

Once again it is a pleasure to be educated by you....because I, somebody who has studied Islam, would have no idea about the Islamic calendar would I.
Thank fukk you're around.

Of course, when you are sending someone a message (ie. the citizens of western societies. Specifically western Muslims) you send them a message in a language they can understand, with as little room for misinterpretation as possible.
In short, a clear message.

....but you may note I did not claim this as fact I merely thought the possibility that this might have been part of the message might be interesting to those who do not own a Koran.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:11 - Mar 29 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:00 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

Once again it is a pleasure to be educated by you....because I, somebody who has studied Islam, would have no idea about the Islamic calendar would I.
Thank fukk you're around.

Of course, when you are sending someone a message (ie. the citizens of western societies. Specifically western Muslims) you send them a message in a language they can understand, with as little room for misinterpretation as possible.
In short, a clear message.

....but you may note I did not claim this as fact I merely thought the possibility that this might have been part of the message might be interesting to those who do not own a Koran.

Yes they did send a message - using the date format 11/9 rather than 9/11 - it was widely reported. I'm sure that you could just change around the way that you attach that to whichever part of the Koran you want anyway !
9/11 unanswered questions on 15:14 - Mar 29 with 1605 viewsKerouac

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:11 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Yes they did send a message - using the date format 11/9 rather than 9/11 - it was widely reported. I'm sure that you could just change around the way that you attach that to whichever part of the Koran you want anyway !

Give me fukkin strength.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:35 - Mar 29 with 1561 viewsraynor94

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:14 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

Give me fukkin strength.

Just put the spade down, for all our sanity

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:46 - Mar 29 with 1550 viewsKerouac

In the Islamic Calendar, Sept 11, 2001 was Tuesday 23 Jumaada al-THaany 1422 A.H. or 6/23 (or 23/6) (Note - I am not claiming that the dates have any significance whatsoever. Am looking this up out of curiosity!)

Traditional order of the Koran

Book 23 - Al-Muminun (The Believers)
Verse 5 & 6 (included verse 5 as it made me smile....is that allowed Lisa?)
Context = It is the believers who.....those who are (e.g.) humble in prayer etc.

5 "those who guard their private parts -
6 except from their wives or those they own as slaves,
in which case they are not blameworthy;
(Nice!)

Book 6 - Al-An'am (Livestock)
Verse 23
Then they will have no recourse except to say,
"By Allah, our Lord, we were not idolators"

Chronological Order

Book 23 - An-Najm (The Star)
Verse 6
"possessing power and splendour.
He stood there stationary - "

Book 6 - Al Massadd (Palm Fibre)
There are only 5 verses.

Or it could be about the anniversary of the Battle of Vienna which took place on the 11th of September 1683....or?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 15:47]

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:09 - Mar 29 with 1507 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:46 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

In the Islamic Calendar, Sept 11, 2001 was Tuesday 23 Jumaada al-THaany 1422 A.H. or 6/23 (or 23/6) (Note - I am not claiming that the dates have any significance whatsoever. Am looking this up out of curiosity!)

Context = It is the believers who.....those who are (e.g.) humble in prayer etc.

(Nice!)

Verse 23

Chronological Order

Verse 6

There are only 5 verses.

Or it could be about the anniversary of the Battle of Vienna which took place on the 11th of September 1683....or?

In all seriousness, apparently they chose a Tuesday because it is the least busy day of the week in US aviation (i have no idea whether that is true). Also September because it has the best chance of clear skies (I believe May is the same, but they weren't ready). It has also been suggested that the original date was brought forward by a week or so for whatever reason.

Any date at all is probably the anniversary of something that could be seen as notable, or ties in with some sort of religious scripture. I have seen people suggest that the date was something to do with the Bible as well (can't remember the context but something about Babylon striking back). It is however, people trying to find meanings when they aren't there. Similar to that windings thing ecb referred to, and something else about folding bank notes, and God knows what else.

Whatever the reason for the date, I can remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday when for a while no one knew whether London was going to be attacked as well and we were all just standing watching. I can remember July 7 even more clearly, as I spent an hour trying to find out if family were OK when most phones were not working properly (the emergency services shut down the phone systems pretty early on). Terrifying. As was two weeks later when the second (failed) attack on London happened and all of us walked past armed police and soldiers every day to get to work.

The one thing I'm sure we can agree on wholeheartedly is that these people are monstrous, and the day that they are all wiped off the face of this earth will be a happy one for all of humanity.
9/11 unanswered questions on 17:23 - Mar 29 with 1445 viewsblueytheblue

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:46 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

(Nice!)

Verse 23

Chronological Order

Verse 6

There are only 5 verses.

Sister in law was born 11th September; she's an utter c*** and is Jewish like my wife.

I'm sensing I know who was behind it all...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:30 - Mar 29 with 1425 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:09 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

In all seriousness, apparently they chose a Tuesday because it is the least busy day of the week in US aviation (i have no idea whether that is true). Also September because it has the best chance of clear skies (I believe May is the same, but they weren't ready). It has also been suggested that the original date was brought forward by a week or so for whatever reason.

Any date at all is probably the anniversary of something that could be seen as notable, or ties in with some sort of religious scripture. I have seen people suggest that the date was something to do with the Bible as well (can't remember the context but something about Babylon striking back). It is however, people trying to find meanings when they aren't there. Similar to that windings thing ecb referred to, and something else about folding bank notes, and God knows what else.

Whatever the reason for the date, I can remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday when for a while no one knew whether London was going to be attacked as well and we were all just standing watching. I can remember July 7 even more clearly, as I spent an hour trying to find out if family were OK when most phones were not working properly (the emergency services shut down the phone systems pretty early on). Terrifying. As was two weeks later when the second (failed) attack on London happened and all of us walked past armed police and soldiers every day to get to work.

The one thing I'm sure we can agree on wholeheartedly is that these people are monstrous, and the day that they are all wiped off the face of this earth will be a happy one for all of humanity.

Austin 3:16 and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024