Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 49168 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:25 - Mar 28 with 1979 viewsblueytheblue

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:12 - Mar 28 by NeathJack

Ah, the old silly flippant answer to detract from the question routine.

Well, the question has a simple common sense answer obvious to all.

If you hijack a plane and want to target somewhere, you want to make it as difficult to track as possible. So you'd turn the transponder off...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:25 - Mar 28 with 1977 viewsBrynmill_Jack

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:15 - Mar 28 by Wingstandwood

The combined effect of the downward force and weight of a falling 500,000 ton building is sufficient enough to sheer bolts like I said I have personally seen 1 inch bolts sheared. I have seen 2 inch holding pins sheared. I have done and seen enough repair jobs. That's why I will NEVER go on a roller coaster of any description! Many people are blissfully unaware that steel can break in half and I am not talking about cast-iron that is extremely brittle and needs special welding rods for repair!

Look at the picture (3rd one down!) of the girder in the picture from the WTC notice sheared bolts/pins!

http://celestecotaphotography.com/2012/09/images-from-the-911-memorials/
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 21:24]

It must have been each floor from the collision zones (I think the lowest was the 78th floor) shearing and collapsing on the floor below and so on in a domino effect then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:27 - Mar 28 with 1971 viewsNeathJack

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:25 - Mar 28 by blueytheblue

Well, the question has a simple common sense answer obvious to all.

If you hijack a plane and want to target somewhere, you want to make it as difficult to track as possible. So you'd turn the transponder off...

Wouldn't you do the same if you wanted it to "disappear"?
9/11 unanswered questions on 22:37 - Mar 28 with 1945 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:13 - Mar 28 by skippyjack

Define common sense?

I hear people saying it's 'common sense' mun.

but they can't define it.. just like they ridicule conspiracy theories because they can't define it.

Common sense is when you go onto Google type in the words "common sense definition" and get 64,000,000 +results! That's just one example. Of course there is a lack of common sense when someone think there isn't any definition!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 22:39]

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:44 - Mar 28 with 1921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fair play to the pilot of the plane that did smash into the pentagon though. He must have been 15 feet above the ground when the collision occured. That must rank as possibly the best piece of flying by any plot in the history of aviation.

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:49 - Mar 28 with 1912 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:25 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

It must have been each floor from the collision zones (I think the lowest was the 78th floor) shearing and collapsing on the floor below and so on in a domino effect then

Yeah bang on! Could you imagine the inertia and sheer force generated by the hundreds of thousands of Tons of weight involved in that collapse. Bolts and pins require absolutely no heat whatsoever to snap. I have used heavy engineering pillar drills and even snapped (by snagging) toughed 1 inch diameter steel drills on numerous occasions. Steel is not as tough as people think! The initial impact of a jet alone would have sheered thousands of bolts way bellow the original impact zone way before the domino effect timeline collapse even kicked in!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 22:56]

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:50 - Mar 28 with 1909 viewsskippyjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:37 - Mar 28 by Wingstandwood

Common sense is when you go onto Google type in the words "common sense definition" and get 64,000,000 +results! That's just one example. Of course there is a lack of common sense when someone think there isn't any definition!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 22:39]

So why is common sense in the dictionary?.. it's not in mine..

other notable ones..

dull
stupid
thick
intelligent

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:24 - Mar 28 with 1856 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:44 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play to the pilot of the plane that did smash into the pentagon though. He must have been 15 feet above the ground when the collision occured. That must rank as possibly the best piece of flying by any plot in the history of aviation.

Exactly as considering these guys were rookie pilots and had never really taken the controls of a jet that size other than in a simulator.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:27 - Mar 28 with 1844 viewsLord_Bony

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:24 - Mar 28 by Ebo

Exactly as considering these guys were rookie pilots and had never really taken the controls of a jet that size other than in a simulator.

Does anyone know if they ever found any wreckage of the aircraft after it hit the Pentagon?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:39 - Mar 28 with 1833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:27 - Mar 28 by Lord_Bony

Does anyone know if they ever found any wreckage of the aircraft after it hit the Pentagon?

Watch it all, at the end they point out the bits of engine etc etc

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:52 - Mar 28 with 1820 viewsraynor94

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:49 - Mar 28 by Wingstandwood

Yeah bang on! Could you imagine the inertia and sheer force generated by the hundreds of thousands of Tons of weight involved in that collapse. Bolts and pins require absolutely no heat whatsoever to snap. I have used heavy engineering pillar drills and even snapped (by snagging) toughed 1 inch diameter steel drills on numerous occasions. Steel is not as tough as people think! The initial impact of a jet alone would have sheered thousands of bolts way bellow the original impact zone way before the domino effect timeline collapse even kicked in!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 22:56]

Worked in engineering for over forty years, and categorically agree with you about the shearing of bolts and pins, can't imagine the force of the impact of a aeroplane smashing into it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:25 - Mar 29 with 1791 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 22:44 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Reportedly, he was also able to do an extremely difficult 270 degree hairpin turn on his wing prior to achieving this controlled descent, all while being deemed unfit to even rent a Cessna for a flying test.
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:27 - Mar 29 with 1788 viewsskippyjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:52 - Mar 28 by raynor94

Worked in engineering for over forty years, and categorically agree with you about the shearing of bolts and pins, can't imagine the force of the impact of a aeroplane smashing into it

I have worked in engineering over forty years mun!..

You're suggesting that a plane at the top of a skyscraper caused the building to collapse from the bottom..

the collapse started from the bottom.. not the f*cking top..

people are stealing a living these days in jobs.. don't know their fruits and f*cking vegetables ..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:32 - Mar 29 with 1783 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:27 - Mar 28 by Wingstandwood

More common sense!The thing is he/she has yet to come to an explanation of how hundreds of people could lay huge amounts of Thermite required to bring down 2 x 500,000 ton WTC building's without being seen or raising the slightest suspicion?

I mean to hide it? Large sections of the WTC buildings would have to be ripped out/partially demolished requiring immediate replacement? And not to hide it?.......Would have left huge amounts of layed Thermite lying about on the morning of Sept 11th in full view of thousands of employees and security staff along every floor!

Yes, I'm sure that the typical employee and security staff person knew exactly what thermite is. I am even more certain that this termite was clearly labelled as "THERMITE EXPLOSIVES"!
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:34 - Mar 29 with 1780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:27 - Mar 29 by skippyjack

I have worked in engineering over forty years mun!..

You're suggesting that a plane at the top of a skyscraper caused the building to collapse from the bottom..

the collapse started from the bottom.. not the f*cking top..

people are stealing a living these days in jobs.. don't know their fruits and f*cking vegetables ..

This video claims to be of an ex C.I.A. agent describing how the buildings were destroyed by nanothermite. This can't be true surely? Though again there seem to be hundreds of witnesses saying just what you just did skip, that there were massive exploios in the basement prior to the first plane strike and then three or four afterwards. WTF?

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:43 - Mar 29 with 1766 viewsskippyjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:34 - Mar 29 by Brynmill_Jack

This video claims to be of an ex C.I.A. agent describing how the buildings were destroyed by nanothermite. This can't be true surely? Though again there seem to be hundreds of witnesses saying just what you just did skip, that there were massive exploios in the basement prior to the first plane strike and then three or four afterwards. WTF?

It's simple basics.. you can clearly see that the building collapses from the bottom..

a plane hits the top..
the vibration travels it's way through the millions of bolts without touching or breaking them..
but somehow the vibration has dodged all the other f*ckers and breaks the bottom bolt!

if a plane hit the building.. the first bolts that it would break would be the top ones.. and therefore start collapsing from the top.

but it collapsed from the bottom.

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:45 - Mar 29 with 1760 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:34 - Mar 29 by Brynmill_Jack

It is good to see that some are finally beginning to pay attention to the evidence and witnesses and are critically analyzing what has been spoonfed us by the mainstream co-opted media. It is rather late, but welcome nonetheless.
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:31 - Mar 29 with 1733 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:45 - Mar 29 by jackedup

It is good to see that some are finally beginning to pay attention to the evidence and witnesses and are critically analyzing what has been spoonfed us by the mainstream co-opted media. It is rather late, but welcome nonetheless.

So the media are involved now as well?

You haven't answered my question as to 'why' as yet.
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:43 - Mar 29 with 1729 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:31 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

So the media are involved now as well?

You haven't answered my question as to 'why' as yet.

Actually, if you look a few pages up, I've answered why the WTC towers were brought down.

There were many reasons, including:
1) the fact that WTC buildings contained much asbestos which would have required hundreds of millions of dollars for removal
2) Larry Silverstein, the new owner, was able to get a large insurance payout on a complex that he had only put down a few million as down payment on.
3) There were trillions of gold reserves in the basements of the WTC towers being held by many major banks, and much of this was looted in the minutes prior to its collapse, and in fact there is much photographic evidence that proves this
4) many documents that could be used in the Enron case were then in the possession of the Securities and Exchange Commission
5) rogue elements within the federal government needed to create an actual disaster zone of massive size so that they could expand FEMA powers, and this expansion continued through such events such as Hurricane Katrina. FEMA has become an essential part of the police state apparatus, and there has been much legislation made that would give FEMA authorities to detain and quarantine especially in the event of a pandemic. such a disaster can of course be manufactured to serve political and geopolitical ends.
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:50 - Mar 29 with 1726 viewsjackedup

There are many other reasons for certain why this sort of attack was favored.

1) a sophisticated attack said to involve a transnational entity such as Al Qaeda would be required to justify vast increases in defense spending and improving the intelligence apparatus, which again could serve other political ends
2) passing of The Patriot Act legislation, which had been many years in the making would be greatly aided by a death toll in the thousands, which would be very difficult to achieve with a bomb say in Times Square as you mention. There were attempts to pass similar legislation around the early 1990s but failed even after the 1993 WTC bombing, which by the way was done by a patsy who was told that he was only doing a drill.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 1:53]
9/11 unanswered questions on 03:02 - Mar 29 with 1704 viewsHumpty

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:43 - Mar 29 by jackedup

Actually, if you look a few pages up, I've answered why the WTC towers were brought down.

1) the fact that WTC buildings contained much asbestos which would have required hundreds of millions of dollars for removal
2) Larry Silverstein, the new owner, was able to get a large insurance payout on a complex that he had only put down a few million as down payment on.
3) There were trillions of gold reserves in the basements of the WTC towers being held by many major banks, and much of this was looted in the minutes prior to its collapse, and in fact there is much photographic evidence that proves this
4) many documents that could be used in the Enron case were then in the possession of the Securities and Exchange Commission
5) rogue elements within the federal government needed to create an actual disaster zone of massive size so that they could expand FEMA powers, and this expansion continued through such events such as Hurricane Katrina. FEMA has become an essential part of the police state apparatus, and there has been much legislation made that would give FEMA authorities to detain and quarantine especially in the event of a pandemic. such a disaster can of course be manufactured to serve political and geopolitical ends.

Seriously, and I don't mean to be nasty to you.

FFS. Come on. How many conspiracies were going on at that time?

Asbestos?
Insurance?
Gold?
Enron?
FEMA?

You mention them all. Hundreds of thousands of people would have been involved in a crime to do all these things. FFS. Grow up.
9/11 unanswered questions on 03:18 - Mar 29 with 1695 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 03:02 - Mar 29 by Humpty

Seriously, and I don't mean to be nasty to you.

FFS. Come on. How many conspiracies were going on at that time?

Asbestos?
Insurance?
Gold?
Enron?
FEMA?

You mention them all. Hundreds of thousands of people would have been involved in a crime to do all these things. FFS. Grow up.

You're welcome to prove otherwise, but until you do, then I'll let the facts speak for themselves.

There were elevated levels of asbestos in the air in Manhattan for months after 911, and this is a documented fact.

It is also a fact that Larry Silverstein was awarded more than 5 billiion dollars by claiming that there were two separate terrorist attacks on 911, effectively receiving almost double what WTC was insured for.

There is much evidence that proves the looting of the gold from the basements of the World Trade Center in the minutes before their collapse, including pictures of the lorries removing it. Do you think these lorries were actually dispatched in the minutes before the collapse? Even if that were the case, the gold would have to have been ready to be loaded on well before these attacks.

It is also a provable fact that the Securities and Exchage Commission had their offices in the WTC building 7, and that it came out later that many of the Enron files were destroyed on 911. Rather convenient for Kenneth Lay, or "Kenny Boy" as he was called by George W. Bush.

As for FEMA disaster teams, it is a documented fact that they were dispatched to Manhattan immediately before the events of 911.

Why does it strike you as odd that a rogue element decided that they would use this very expensive undertaking to extract as much political and monetary profit as possible?

I am willing to bet that it didn't require hundreds of thousands of people to knowingly do anything criminal. Obviously, it isn't criminal to carry out many of the activities involved as an employee in the companies involved. For instance, is it a crime to drive a lorry to pick up some precious metal?

Obviously, the people in lower positions in the hierarchy can easily be kept in the dark about the greater picture.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 5:10]
9/11 unanswered questions on 04:20 - Mar 29 with 1679 viewsjackedup

Whistleblowers are available and have gone public. Who is listening?

9/11 unanswered questions on 07:34 - Mar 29 with 1634 viewsDr_Winston

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:34 - Mar 28 by NeathJack

The first video mentions explosions, not bombs. The uploader has made an assumption. Explosions in a burning building with a substantial gas supply aren't exactly a surprise.

As for the second one, firstly the bang is nowhere near loud enough for the amount of explosives that would be needed for the job, so see point #1. Secondly, there's a distinct lack of a building collapsing afterwards, so see point #1.

Frankly I'm a little surprised that you're a Truther.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 1556 viewsCottsy

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:43 - Mar 29 by jackedup

So, to summarise, the US Government, working in conjunction with Larry Silverstein, coordinated the mass murder of thousands of it's own people using a scheme so ridiculously complex Dick Dastardly could have been behind it because Silverstein didn't fancy getting Cuddy in to remove the asbestos in the building, nick some gold bars, cover up the Enron and to give more power to FEMA.

Is that correct?

You are saying that the US Government in partnership with Larry Silverstein spent the first 9 months of the Bush administration devising and implementing a scheme that would see thousands of tons of thermite and TNT installed into the twin towers and WTC7, finding 4 pilots willing to hijack a plane and then sacrifice their own lives for this plot but 1 pilot wouldn't have to because the government were just going to make it look like he did and fire a missile into the Pentagon instead to save on the cost of asbestos removal and to get a nice compo payout.

That was the best plan that the US Government and Larry Silvestein could come up with?

One that could have been scuppered at any time if just one contractor installing the thermite and TNT had said, "Hmmm, I seem to be installing an unusually high amount of thermite and TNT in this building while thousands of people are still in the building working perhaps I should tell someone of my concerns?" Or if one of the thousands of people working in the building at the time had noticed the unusually high levels of explosives being laid in their offices. Or if the plane hijackers were overpowered and never made it to WTC.

Tell me, are you familiar with Occam's Razor at all?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024