Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 50313 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:32 - Mar 27 with 2046 viewsJackfath

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:28 - Mar 27 by jackedup

And how to you explain the fact that very neat 45 degree angle cuts were found in the support columns in the sub-basement levels? Of course, if it were a controlled demolition, this would have been easily explained, because the support columns must be made to shift sideways shortly before these same support columns are cut up as they are collapsing.
By the way, if it were indeed the kind of pancake collapse as NOVA and NIST and others would have us believe, then what destroyed the support columns themselves? How can you have a pancake collapse unless the support columns are sturdy enough to provide the structure that would ensure that the floors that they contain slide down them as records on a spindle?
Why doesn't NIST ever tell us what numbers were plugged into their computer models, and why they cannot even offer an explanation for how the towers began to collapse, while only attempting to explain how they continued collapsing once they started.

Exactly.

Many of those who are trying to pretend it was a terrorist attack are in on it. Reptilians are amongst us even on Planet Swans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:38 - Mar 27 with 2035 viewsjackedup

If anyone has found any evidence at all to support the notion that carbon fuel fires can cause simultaneous truss failure, even in floors well beneath the demolition wave, then you're welcome to show me. Until then, you should stop talking about what is plausible and what is not.
Especially when accomplished commercial architects such as Richard Gage have raised serious doubts about anything other than controlled demolition.
Did you know that the current managing architect of the Sydney Opera House, whose father was the designer, is a member of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth? They are not the tin foil types that you imagine.
9/11 unanswered questions on 20:38 - Mar 27 with 2034 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:37 - Mar 27 by jojaca

I watched a couple of documentaries on Netflix a few years, which raises your suspicion on a particular event(exactly like the moon landings) and I am getting abused on a football forum.

Don't accuse someone of being a soap-watching Sun reader then, you dopey f*cking c*nt.
9/11 unanswered questions on 20:41 - Mar 27 with 2020 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:21 - Mar 27 by jackedup

Yes, and shortly before 911, according to eyewitnesses who had been employed at the WTC, the security staff were working 12 hour shifts for two weeks while bomb-sniffing dogs were removed and the security cameras were turned off. This was supposedly for upgrading of the networks. This would have been the perfect time for the said explosive material to be put into place.
But since you are talking about plausible explanations, then how do you explain that the nanothermite was found in all the samples of WTC tested by Dr. Steven Jones?
And how do you explain that construction grade steel that had been tested for 22 hours to withstand 2000 degree fires failed to such a degree that these buildings collapsed in under 11 seconds?
How do you explain the pyroclastic phenomena, where dust clouds were moving for several miles at great speeds? Gravity?

Having worked in the construction industry as a steel erector! Could you please explain to me how you facilitate the required partial demolition of concrete shuttered-moldings, wall and floor paneling to expose bare steel RSJ/girder trusses without getting any attention whatsoever from World Trace Centre employees?

Where would you have put all the debris? Where would you have hidden the skips and replacement materials required of which in my personal experience always ends (at some stage!) up outside in full view of the general public? Cos that's the only place it can go! Hint! Hint!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 20:48]

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:42 - Mar 27 with 2015 viewsjackedup

A firefighter who reached the 78th floor says that there are 2 isolated pockets of fire and that he (alone) can "knock them out with two lines."
9/11 unanswered questions on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 2005 viewsJackfath

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:41 - Mar 27 by Wingstandwood

Having worked in the construction industry as a steel erector! Could you please explain to me how you facilitate the required partial demolition of concrete shuttered-moldings, wall and floor paneling to expose bare steel RSJ/girder trusses without getting any attention whatsoever from World Trace Centre employees?

Where would you have put all the debris? Where would you have hidden the skips and replacement materials required of which in my personal experience always ends (at some stage!) up outside in full view of the general public? Cos that's the only place it can go! Hint! Hint!

It would go in the underground caverns beneath NEw York made for this very purpose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:47 - Mar 27 with 2000 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:41 - Mar 27 by Wingstandwood

Much of this debris was witnessed by people who had worked inside the buildings.
By the way, if you haven't watched the testimony of William Rodriguez who worked in the WTC as a custodian for 22 years prior to 911 and was a decorated 911 hero, as he was helping the firefighters up the buildings, as he was one of two individuals having a master key, you should begin by watching that.
He said that he was in one of the basements when there was a huge explosion in the sub-basements and that several of the people he personally knew -- he even named a few of them -- had to get facial reconstructive surgery and treatment for broken ribs and other conditions because of the explosions they experienced then.
9/11 unanswered questions on 20:49 - Mar 27 with 1990 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Can we have the football season back please?

This particular sheeple needs some vacuous alien-created mass-hypnosis theatre as a diversion from all this truth...

Mind you, if Leicester win the Premier League, I'll start to believe aliens are behind everything like the larger than life Mr Icke says.....

but...where was David Icke born and raised...?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:58 - Mar 27 with 1961 viewsjojaca

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:38 - Mar 27 by WarwickHunt

Don't accuse someone of being a soap-watching Sun reader then, you dopey f*cking c*nt.

If you have not got anything intellectual to add on the subject, f**k off!

Even when you know, you never know?

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:58 - Mar 27 with 1961 viewsjackedup

The testimony of decorated 911 hero William Rodriguez who was personally honored by President George W. Bush for his heroics on 911:
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:00 - Mar 27 with 1952 viewsHighjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:28 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

The one that's always intrigued me is why they always put the nine and 11 the wrong way round.

It's the right way round, it symbolises the phone number you ring when the government smash a plane into your workplace.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:03 - Mar 27 with 1945 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:47 - Mar 27 by jackedup

Much of this debris was witnessed by people who had worked inside the buildings.
By the way, if you haven't watched the testimony of William Rodriguez who worked in the WTC as a custodian for 22 years prior to 911 and was a decorated 911 hero, as he was helping the firefighters up the buildings, as he was one of two individuals having a master key, you should begin by watching that.
He said that he was in one of the basements when there was a huge explosion in the sub-basements and that several of the people he personally knew -- he even named a few of them -- had to get facial reconstructive surgery and treatment for broken ribs and other conditions because of the explosions they experienced then.

You live in absolute cloud cuckoo land and are completely devoid common sense! Large HGV trucks carrying new paneling, building materials and concrete pouring transportation would have been required to help hide the hundreds upon hundreds of previously exposed locations.......And where would the utterly inexplicable relentless comings and goings of ready mix lorries park (they tend to go outside, hint!, hint!) without detection from New York general public?

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:04 - Mar 27 with 1937 viewsLoyal

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:53 - Mar 27 by nice_to_michu

Do you, by chance, wear tinfoil hats everyday or just on weekends?

On my bollox yes. They need protecting - they contain more explosives than any Isis fck wit bomb.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:06 - Mar 27 with 1931 viewsWarwickHunt

Voodoo Histories by David Aaronovitch (about as anti-establishment as it gets) exposes this conspiracy nonsense with proper research. He's also good on the psychology of the nutters who keep on believing this drivel even after it's been exposed for the fantasy it obviously is.

I'd recommend it to a few on here but I doubt if it would make any difference...
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:06 - Mar 27 with 1929 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:04 - Mar 27 by Loyal

On my bollox yes. They need protecting - they contain more explosives than any Isis fck wit bomb.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:07 - Mar 27 with 1924 viewsexiledclaseboy

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:06 - Mar 27 by WarwickHunt

Voodoo Histories by David Aaronovitch (about as anti-establishment as it gets) exposes this conspiracy nonsense with proper research. He's also good on the psychology of the nutters who keep on believing this drivel even after it's been exposed for the fantasy it obviously is.

I'd recommend it to a few on here but I doubt if it would make any difference...

I've read it, it's very good. Jewish though. He would say that see.

Poll: Tory leader

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:07 - Mar 27 with 1917 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:58 - Mar 27 by jojaca

If you have not got anything intellectual to add on the subject, f**k off!

Intellectual.

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:10 - Mar 27 with 1901 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:07 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

I've read it, it's very good. Jewish though. He would say that see.

Mossad. Innit.

*taps nose*
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:12 - Mar 27 with 1892 viewsNeathJack

I'd like to know why there has never been any footage of the "plane that crashed into the Pentagon" released.

Other than those 2 frames which show nothing at all.
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:17 - Mar 27 with 1873 viewsDr_Winston

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:12 - Mar 27 by NeathJack

I'd like to know why there has never been any footage of the "plane that crashed into the Pentagon" released.

Other than those 2 frames which show nothing at all.

Depends if there's more than two frames with anything to see.

I'd imagine that the plane was moving at a fair lick. Say a generously slow 300mph (roughly half of the normal cruising speed of a 757). Were security cameras in 2001, even military ones, capable of catching more than a glimpse of something moving that fast through a limited field of vision?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:19 - Mar 27 with 1864 viewsjackedup

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:03 - Mar 27 by Wingstandwood

You live in absolute cloud cuckoo land and are completely devoid common sense! Large HGV trucks carrying new paneling, building materials and concrete pouring transportation would have been required to help hide the hundreds upon hundreds of previously exposed locations.......And where would the utterly inexplicable relentless comings and goings of ready mix lorries park (they tend to go outside, hint!, hint!) without detection from New York general public?

Why do you suppose that they would have to hide anything from the general public? They explained that they were doing network upgrades.
As I mentioned, it was published in national media that the security cameras were turned off for two weeks and bomb-sniffing dogs were removed.
You are the one who is lacking common sense. Crashes from planes do not cause multiple explosions and people to get burnt and injured badly in the sub-basements.
Carbon fires do not cause collapses of buildings that tall in 11 seconds on their own footprint while not significantly damaging surrounding buildings. Otherwise, they could save millions of dollars and demolish other buildings of that kind in like manner.
Furthermore, if explosives were not used, why is it that thousands of bone fragments were found on the rooftops of surrounding buildings which were no longer than a centimeter in length?
How can a fire pulverize concrete?
Just because you've worked in construction doesn't mean that you can pretend that you've answered these questions.
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:25 - Mar 27 with 1847 viewsNeathJack

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:17 - Mar 27 by Dr_Winston

Depends if there's more than two frames with anything to see.

I'd imagine that the plane was moving at a fair lick. Say a generously slow 300mph (roughly half of the normal cruising speed of a 757). Were security cameras in 2001, even military ones, capable of catching more than a glimpse of something moving that fast through a limited field of vision?

I think it's a reasonable assumption that more than one camera was in operation in the vicinity of a building such as the Pentagon, even in 2001, that would have captured far more than has been released.
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:28 - Mar 27 with 1830 viewsjackedup

Yes, and the photos have the wrong date. Rather surreal I'd say. Of course, if anyone points that out, they could just pretend that they've made a mistake.
9/11 unanswered questions on 21:29 - Mar 27 with 1827 viewsDr_Winston

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:25 - Mar 27 by NeathJack

I think it's a reasonable assumption that more than one camera was in operation in the vicinity of a building such as the Pentagon, even in 2001, that would have captured far more than has been released.

I don't doubt that there was more than one camera. I do doubt that something shifting at 300mph+, even something as large as a 757, would show up in a field of vision of about 40/50 yards for more than a millisecond.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:31 - Mar 27 with 1818 viewsNeathJack

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:29 - Mar 27 by Dr_Winston

I don't doubt that there was more than one camera. I do doubt that something shifting at 300mph+, even something as large as a 757, would show up in a field of vision of about 40/50 yards for more than a millisecond.

On a purely side on close up view, probably.

I'm sure there were other angles that would have shown it though, assuming it happened obviously.

The lack of plane debris was a bit peculiar as well.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024