Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players 17:33 - Mar 30 with 3462 viewsborntogo

Disappointed to see the club waste cash appealing Henderson's suspension. I can only imagine they were bullied into it by Hill and possibly our hot-headed club captain, on the grounds of him needing unequivocal support in his self-inflicted hour of need.
We'll be much better off without him. He's been mediocre at best all season and we can now trust in the chosen 11 disciplined professionals to see us through the next few games.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 17:57 - Mar 30 with 3396 viewsaleanddale

Agree with your opening line.

That's about it though Henderson is the heartbeat of the team.

Agree he was a tit on Monday and at oldham but I think most of your post is inaccurate and way OTT.

Think as supporters we really need to move on from this now it's doing no good berating our current player what's gone is gone.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:02 - Mar 30 with 3379 viewssweetcorn

Yet another mong posting opinions and speculation like its fact.

Anyone could have got the 2 yellows at oldham, it was reckless but happens in football, wigan cant be defended but again in the heat of the moment these things happen.

He's our best player and any suggestion we're better off without him is nonsense

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:06 - Mar 30 with 3362 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 17:57 - Mar 30 by aleanddale

Agree he was a tit on Monday and at oldham but I think most of your post is inaccurate and way OTT.

Think as supporters we really need to move on from this now it's doing no good berating our current player what's gone is gone.

To be fair, most fans have had their say and have 'moved on', but this latest story is worthy of comment.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:08 - Mar 30 with 3356 viewsD_Alien

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:02 - Mar 30 by sweetcorn

Yet another mong posting opinions and speculation like its fact.

Anyone could have got the 2 yellows at oldham, it was reckless but happens in football, wigan cant be defended but again in the heat of the moment these things happen.

He's our best player and any suggestion we're better off without him is nonsense

Doesn't alter the fact he's been pretty average, by his high standards, this season.

You calling someone a mong for posting an accurate opinion is pretty rich.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 18:09]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:10 - Mar 30 with 3338 viewsborntogo

I've never understood the love-in with Henderson on this board. I think he's one of the weaker players in the team, certainly this season.

His consecutive red cards have meant that others in the squad are much more deserving and trusting of a first-team place, and certainly the captaincy. We'll be a better team without him.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:12 - Mar 30 with 3317 viewssweetcorn

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:08 - Mar 30 by D_Alien

Doesn't alter the fact he's been pretty average, by his high standards, this season.

" I can only imagine they were bullied into it by Hill and possibly our hot-headed club captain, on the grounds of him needing unequivocal support in his self-inflicted hour of need."

Well accurate. Not a single fact in that statement.

Please can you go back to posting swear words in capitals towards henderson, i preferred it that way.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:12 - Mar 30 with 3313 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:10 - Mar 30 by borntogo

I've never understood the love-in with Henderson on this board. I think he's one of the weaker players in the team, certainly this season.

His consecutive red cards have meant that others in the squad are much more deserving and trusting of a first-team place, and certainly the captaincy. We'll be a better team without him.

He's better than Bastien Hery, that's for sure.

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:13 - Mar 30 with 3306 views442Dale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 17:57 - Mar 30 by aleanddale

Read the statement.

I really wish we could.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:16 - Mar 30 with 3283 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:10 - Mar 30 by borntogo

And you are one of the weaker WUM's.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:16 - Mar 30 with 3278 viewsfirgrovedale51

Talk sense
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:19 - Mar 30 with 3257 viewsNafelad

I can just imagine Pearce laughing at the results of our appeal, as he was in the post match interview.

Topcat

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:24 - Mar 30 with 3229 views442Dale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:19 - Mar 30 by Nafelad

I can just imagine Pearce laughing at the results of our appeal, as he was in the post match interview.

What does it matter?

Our player was sent off, we appealed and lost. Where is the communication to supporters about our club and our players looking at trying to ensure we avoid future red cards?

Mentioned building bridges yesterday, today might as well be saying that the bridge is only for "football people" to cross.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:24 - Mar 30 with 3230 viewsD_Alien

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:12 - Mar 30 by sweetcorn

" I can only imagine they were bullied into it by Hill and possibly our hot-headed club captain, on the grounds of him needing unequivocal support in his self-inflicted hour of need."

Well accurate. Not a single fact in that statement.

Please can you go back to posting swear words in capitals towards henderson, i preferred it that way.

I was referring to his form this season, not the appeal.

Once again, I'd prefer it if you responded to what I've actually posted, rather than what you think I have.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:46 - Mar 30 with 3159 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:19 - Mar 30 by Nafelad

And?

What Pearce did or is doing is irrelevant. We can only control our own.

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:49 - Mar 30 with 3138 viewsDomDale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 18:08 - Mar 30 by D_Alien

I'll start by saying I rate Henderson, why wouldn't I, he's been one of the best players I've ever seen in a Dale shirt.

But I think too much comparison is drawn between his performances this season and last. Last season was Hendos best in terms of goals per game. His record at Dale has been far better than elsewhere. He's been good for us, but clearly not that consistent a player with such high standards as you say or he wouldn't have spent so much time at a 3rd/4th tier level.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 18:50]

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 19:49 - Mar 30 with 3029 views49thseason

There is a world of difference between playing as one of a pair of strikers and playing much of the time up front and alone. There is no doubt that his goals ratio is poorer this season but his work rate for the team has been outstanding. It's also a good bet that the other teams have singled him out as deserving "special attention" this season too, but at least when they mark Henderson tightly, it makes space and opportunity for someone else.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:03 - Mar 30 with 2989 viewsRodingdale

Yeah, we really missed him on Friday.......

Bye bye Hendo.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:24 - Mar 30 with 2933 viewsTalkingSutty

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 19:49 - Mar 30 by 49thseason

There is a world of difference between playing as one of a pair of strikers and playing much of the time up front and alone. There is no doubt that his goals ratio is poorer this season but his work rate for the team has been outstanding. It's also a good bet that the other teams have singled him out as deserving "special attention" this season too, but at least when they mark Henderson tightly, it makes space and opportunity for someone else.

Good post.
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:31 - Mar 30 with 2907 viewsSwissdale

Silly decision by whoever made it to appeal. Complete waste of money.

5 games out now. We'll have a true chance to see how the team performs without him. I was fuming with him on Monday, but he's certainly one of our most talented players

Edit -Monday
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 21:15]
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 21:08 - Mar 30 with 2794 viewsRodingdale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:31 - Mar 30 by Swissdale

5 games out now. We'll have a true chance to see how the team performs without him. I was fuming with him on Monday, but he's certainly one of our most talented players

Edit -Monday

Why, what did he do on Friday?
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 21:26 - Mar 30 with 2744 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:31 - Mar 30 by Swissdale

Edit -Monday

4 game ban not 5.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 22:27 - Mar 30 with 2654 viewsSwissdale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 21:26 - Mar 30 by dingdangblue

4 game ban not 5.

I thought that bans were extended if appeals were unsuccessful?
Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 22:38 - Mar 30 with 2632 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 22:27 - Mar 30 by Swissdale

I thought that bans were extended if appeals were unsuccessful?

They can be if the panel thought the appeal was 'frivolous', which on this occasion they didn't.

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 08:18 - Mar 31 with 2503 viewsaleanddale

Henderson ban upheld, Dale likely to finish next four games with 11 players on 20:03 - Mar 30 by Rodingdale

Yeah, we really missed him on Friday.......

Bye bye Hendo.

46 game season.

Not one bank holiday Good Friday.

Better side with Hendo than without ( IMO ).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024