Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain With or Leave the EU 19:55 - Jun 2 with 125604 viewsunion_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:28 - Jun 5 with 2337 viewsWingstandwood

Got a bit of time on your hands folks?.......Brexit The Movie!

Argus!

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:28 - Jun 5 with 2337 viewsmonmouth

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:16 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

The gap is widening in favour of Brexit!

Bring on the Beckham!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:00 - Jun 5 with 2319 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ten votes in it now. We're doomed.

Poll: Tory leader

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:06 - Jun 5 with 2314 viewsLord_Bony

OUT brothers OUT!

(And sisters of course,for the politically correct,and anyone in between etc...etc..)

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:16 - Jun 5 with 2306 viewsdonkeylabour

Just bamboozles me how deluded some people are because of immigration you literally are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:21 - Jun 5 with 2295 viewsWhiterockin

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:16 - Jun 5 by donkeylabour

Just bamboozles me how deluded some people are because of immigration you literally are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Just changing the water and washing the baby.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:11 - Jun 5 with 2204 viewsNookiejack

For most of the UK - the out vote will slightly shade it. However London will probably vote 60% to 40% to remain and with such a large population size will result in Remain winning the vote.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:16 - Jun 5 with 2201 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:11 - Jun 5 by Nookiejack

For most of the UK - the out vote will slightly shade it. However London will probably vote 60% to 40% to remain and with such a large population size will result in Remain winning the vote.

It's funny that the area with the most immigration is the least bothered by it. Perhaps the reality is not what is reported?

I think Scotland will be in favour of remain by the way - and Trampie assures us that Wales as a whole will be (since that's what Leanne said and she knows everything in the world).
Login to get fewer ads

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:31 - Jun 5 with 2189 viewslonglostjack

Personally I'm hoping for a 51-49 victory for Remain and the Tory party imploding as a result. The very least they deserve for playing loose with the economic future of the country.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:33 - Jun 5 with 2186 viewsexiledclaseboy

Imagine if there were only like, a hundred votes in it either way. Awesome

Poll: Tory leader

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:39 - Jun 5 with 2178 viewsWingstandwood

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:31 - Jun 5 by longlostjack

Personally I'm hoping for a 51-49 victory for Remain and the Tory party imploding as a result. The very least they deserve for playing loose with the economic future of the country.

From what I've seen and read on TV and newspapers this Brexit thing? Whether it be stay in or stay out? Its become a mega Tory argument with a smattering of very occasional intervention from Nigel Farage here and there. It all seems in-the-main to be one Tory disagreeing with another Tory stuff.

Argus!

Remain With or Leave the EU on 22:32 - Jun 5 with 2105 viewsBanosswan

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:16 - Jun 5 by donkeylabour

Yeah that'll be it

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 00:51 - Jun 6 with 2057 viewsJack_Kass

I honestly don't see what anyone has to lose by voting Leave.

No doubt in my mind if that result came in then the powers that be in Brussels would

a) refuse the legitimacy of the vote (especially if its a close margin)

b) drag their feet and draw the exit process out for so long that it'll be years before we get full withdrawal and notice any substantial difference in our lives.

Vote Stay and get the same s**t with no sign of any change whatsoever in the coming years.

Vote Leave and get the same s**t with the smallest hope of change in the future.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:37 - Jun 6 with 2048 viewsLoyal

A long withdrawal does nobody any favours .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Remain With or Leave the EU on 03:19 - Jun 6 with 2039 viewsskippyjack

Arrrgghh the Tories will have a right wing government like the 1970s! even though politics abandoned right and left politics in 1995!

Do you genuinely believe the Police will let the Tories run riot?.. f*cking warped mun.

the FACT of this referendum...

if we remain, we'll have bureaucrats dictating policy.

If we leave, we'll have bureaucrats dictating policy.

If we remain, immigration will continue

if we leave, immigration will continue

if we remain, bureaucrats will have their golden pension

if we leave, bureaucrats will have their golden pension

if we remain, pensions will be f*cked around with, and wages will decrease

if we leave, pensions will be f*cked around with, and wages will decrease

if we remain, businesses and other avenues of eu income will be depleted

if we leave, businesses and other avenues of UK income will be depleted

the world wide economy is getting worse, as the populous increases

the bureaucrats are effectively trying to kill us all

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Remain With or Leave the EU on 08:43 - Jun 6 with 1996 viewsStarsky

I would imagine that if we left the EU that every bad turn the UK takes after this will be blamed on the EU exit.
Win win for Cameron really

It's just the internet, init.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 08:50 - Jun 6 with 1992 viewslonglostjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 08:43 - Jun 6 by Starsky

I would imagine that if we left the EU that every bad turn the UK takes after this will be blamed on the EU exit.

That'll make a change. It seems that the EU is to blame for everything at the moment from the state of the NHS to the shortage of curvy cucumbers in the shops.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Remain With or Leave the EU on 12:59 - Jun 6 with 1935 viewsdonkeylabour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 08:43 - Jun 6 by Starsky

How is it a win, win? He will be sacked by the tory party

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:07 - Jun 6 with 1929 viewsImAlrightJack

I am getting sick and tired of people rattling on and on about this referendum. A couple of people on my Facebook are actually claiming they will unfriend anyone who wishes to leave. What a pathetic bunch of grown men and women acting as if they're a child. I'm also getting wound up at the sweeping claim, that anyone who wishes to leave is automatically a racist. The whole thing seems to bringing out the worse in several people, which is why I have kept out of this discussion in saying which way I want to vote, or sharing my opinion.

I suggest anyone on Facebook, who is willing to unfriend anyone that has an alternate viewpoint on our membership of the EU, wasn't very much of a friend in the first place. I even had somebody on FB block me during the last World Cup, just for saying Roy Hodgson's tactics were to blame, when everyone else in his status update had a different opinion, but because mine was different, I got blocked, therefore not much of a friend anyway. Going back on topic, anyone willing to unfriend somebody because of their EU opinions, the same goes to those who have the same f*cking dumb assumption, that a vote to leave makes that person a racist.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2016 13:11]
Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:11 - Jun 6 with 1921 viewsdonkeylabour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:07 - Jun 6 by ImAlrightJack

I am getting sick and tired of people rattling on and on about this referendum. A couple of people on my Facebook are actually claiming they will unfriend anyone who wishes to leave. What a pathetic bunch of grown men and women acting as if they're a child. I'm also getting wound up at the sweeping claim, that anyone who wishes to leave is automatically a racist. The whole thing seems to bringing out the worse in several people, which is why I have kept out of this discussion in saying which way I want to vote, or sharing my opinion.

I suggest anyone on Facebook, who is willing to unfriend anyone that has an alternate viewpoint on our membership of the EU, wasn't very much of a friend in the first place. I even had somebody on FB block me during the last World Cup, just for saying Roy Hodgson's tactics were to blame, when everyone else in his status update had a different opinion, but because mine was different, I got blocked, therefore not much of a friend anyway. Going back on topic, anyone willing to unfriend somebody because of their EU opinions, the same goes to those who have the same f*cking dumb assumption, that a vote to leave makes that person a racist.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2016 13:11]

I certainly wouldn't say people who want to leave are racist.

But what is happening is that people are voting to leave purely based on immigration and that I can't abide. Why would you put immigration above the economy, it bamboozles me.

This virtue signalling bollox online does my swede in anyone who does that deserves to be unfollowed or deleted no matter what their perspective.

Oh look at me aren't I a wonderful person I've liked a status saying welcome refugees... I'm a great person

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:22 - Jun 6 with 1913 viewscontroversial_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:11 - Jun 6 by donkeylabour

I certainly wouldn't say people who want to leave are racist.

But what is happening is that people are voting to leave purely based on immigration and that I can't abide. Why would you put immigration above the economy, it bamboozles me.

This virtue signalling bollox online does my swede in anyone who does that deserves to be unfollowed or deleted no matter what their perspective.

Oh look at me aren't I a wonderful person I've liked a status saying welcome refugees... I'm a great person

The Brexit campaign reeks of xenophobia and jingoism
Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:29 - Jun 6 with 1910 viewsdonkeylabour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:22 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

The Brexit campaign reeks of xenophobia and jingoism

In some quarters, absolutely.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:56 - Jun 6 with 1900 viewsHighjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:37 - Jun 6 by Loyal

A long withdrawal does nobody any favours .....

Nah they like it when you keep it in as long as possible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:07 - Jun 6 with 1896 viewsdonkeylabour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 13:56 - Jun 6 by Highjack

Nah they like it when you keep it in as long as possible.

But must stay out of the Eurozone..

Remain With or Leave the EU on 15:54 - Jun 6 with 1851 viewsCountyJim

On weekend nearly everyone I spoke to is voting to leave I think the Polls are wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024