Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29412 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:41 - Jul 4 with 3321 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:02 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Snap

I hope all out there really enjoy. Gawd I wish I was there lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:33 - Jul 5 with 3292 viewsSwansea93

Are people confident of us winning this one?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:40 - Jul 5 with 3285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:33 - Jul 5 by Swansea93

I never thought I'd ever say this but yes. It's a one off winner takes all and we have shown we have the temperament to win these one offs. I also think that despite the loss of Ramsey and Davies we are paying weaker opposition than Belgium. Why not!!!!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 06:05 - Jul 5 with 3229 viewsphact0rri

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:33 - Jul 5 by Swansea93

well it is football, and anything can happen. But I do believe if we show up and play to our best, we have a good chance of making it to the finals. I'm not going to be disappointed if we don't turn them over. But I do believe we have a good chance.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 08:00 - Jul 5 with 3191 viewsmonmouth

Confident? Christ, no. Hopeful, yes.

We should be pleased it's not Croatia or Poland and they will be thrilled it's not Belgium. Game on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 08:41 - Jul 5 with 3159 viewsswanstillidai

Depends what Uefa have told the referee who they'd like in the final
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 09:01 - Jul 5 with 3143 viewsnierika

FFS couldnt ask for a better situation playing a team in the semis that hasnt won a single match in regular time! My biggest concern in our bracket was Croatia and they played their worst match against Portugal and barely lost. Just show up with the same passion we had against Belgium!!!
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 3101 viewsstevejg73

No reason why we shouldn't be confident, go into the game with same attitude as we had in the Belgium game and there's every reason to believe we'll win.

Hopefully seeing a successful Wales team will inspire the younger generation, my 7yr old has been practising the 'Kanu' turn and running like Bale. He did mention having his hair like Bale - I had to draw a line at that point!
Login to get fewer ads

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 10:27 - Jul 5 with 3087 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not able to get to the Portugal match but already booked Eurostar and hotel for Paris this weekend. I know its tempting fate and all that superstitious stuff but I'm fearful that if I wait until the winning Wales goal goes in the Portuguese net to book travel/hotel for the final that all of Wales will crash the web and I'll get nothing I can afford.
Lots riding on the Portugal result - if (when) we reach the final its a lads footy weekend to out do any previous footy away trips - if we lose its a sensible weekend in Paris with the wife !
So don't let me down lads
[Post edited 5 Jul 2016 10:29]
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:20 - Jul 5 with 3038 viewsmonmouth

Did we already know this about Dai Cotterill?

His full name is David Rhys George Best Cotterill. Just saw it on the BBC, and I don't think I knew that. How unfortunate for him.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 5 with 3025 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:20 - Jul 5 by monmouth

Did we already know this about Dai Cotterill?

His full name is David Rhys George Best Cotterill. Just saw it on the BBC, and I don't think I knew that. How unfortunate for him.

He's going to come on in the final and score the winner, I tell thee!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:57 - Jul 5 with 3002 viewssherpajacob

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

He's going to come on in the final and score the winner, I tell thee!

Was discussing him on the weekend and a few of us thought he could be the man to bring on for a penalty shoot out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:25 - Jul 5 with 2928 viewsraynor94

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:57 - Jul 5 by sherpajacob

Was discussing him on the weekend and a few of us thought he could be the man to bring on for a penalty shoot out.

He missed two pens when he was here, and never got over it and was moved on, don't know if he's taken another since

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:57 - Jul 5 with 2894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:25 - Jul 5 by raynor94

He missed two pens when he was here, and never got over it and was moved on, don't know if he's taken another since

Oh yes. Norwich away wasn't it. I was thinking within the 90 minutes though. Not a penalty lol

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:58 - Jul 5 with 2891 viewsperchrockjack

All that bothers me is the possibility Ronaldo shapes up after a poor tournament.

He could rip us.

Hope not

We re on the brink of a huge event folks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 17:42 - Jul 5 with 2431 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:58 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

All that bothers me is the possibility Ronaldo shapes up after a poor tournament.

He could rip us.

Hope not

We re on the brink of a huge event folks

Anything could happen Perch, but we have our own superstar now that could also rip them a new one. It might even come down to which of them taps into genius mode on the night.

I have no expectations, but I think it's fair to say that this is Wales best and probably only chance to get to a major tournament final. I do have a good feeling about this one, as I did with Belgium. NI probably worried me more. It's mental that we can believe, and it's clearly true, that we are not underdogs in this, but equals in a semi final. Who would have said that a month ago?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:16 - Jul 5 with 2361 viewssherpajacob

All my cardiff based friend are naturally assuming Collins will come in for Davies. Now I'm hearing it may be Gunter moving into the middle with jazz as a wing back.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:49 - Jul 5 with 2331 viewsphact0rri

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:16 - Jul 5 by sherpajacob

All my cardiff based friend are naturally assuming Collins will come in for Davies. Now I'm hearing it may be Gunter moving into the middle with jazz as a wing back.

no one really knows but obvious putting collins in at CB and mobving Gutner to the left would be less of a shake up and tinkering with he system.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 2304 viewsPozuelosSideys

Collins needs to play CB. He will be able to deal with the aerial game they bring. And you dont really want Jazz up against Ronald, especially as hes had bugger all game time for a few months

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 2298 viewsdailew

Smallest country (current population) to make it to the semi- final of a major tournament, I believe.

Then Uruguay then Croatia.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2016 20:30]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:18 - Jul 5 with 2245 viewsbuilthjack

We leave in 15 minutes. All nighter to Lyon. Excited.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 5 with 2152 viewsraynor94

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:18 - Jul 5 by builthjack

We leave in 15 minutes. All nighter to Lyon. Excited.

Best of luck and a safe journey Builth, hope you make a return journey at the weekend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 22:55 - Jul 5 with 2140 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 5 by raynor94

Best of luck and a safe journey Builth, hope you make a return journey at the weekend

Hear hear!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:09 - Jul 5 with 2121 viewsRancid

I'd like to see Johnny Williams start even though he looks like Anthony Worrall Thompson or Billy Bremner.He's creative and more like Ramsey than King.
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:10 - Jul 5 with 2117 viewsairedale

Be interesting to see how the manager sets us up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024