Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29413 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 16:59 - Jul 6 with 1843 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:45 - Jul 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Nathan's back then. Lovely to see Pouty holding the flag too, fair pulls at my heartstrings.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:06 - Jul 6 with 1746 viewsPhaedrus

I can understand where the 95 guy is coming from, but I don't share his view. I have repeatedly been kicked in the knackers since Joe Jordan screwed us but this just makes right now so much sweeter. I think Matt the Jack would have the right thing to say right now as he has been everywhere watching , but the thing is, I think he would just have positive things to say.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:14 - Jul 6 with 1735 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:06 - Jul 6 by Phaedrus

I can understand where the 95 guy is coming from, but I don't share his view. I have repeatedly been kicked in the knackers since Joe Jordan screwed us but this just makes right now so much sweeter. I think Matt the Jack would have the right thing to say right now as he has been everywhere watching , but the thing is, I think he would just have positive things to say.

Of course, most would. Thing is, even the players say that running out in front of a few thousand JBTs was dispiriting and that Bosnia home changed everything. Most of those few thousand fans would feel the same, especially as the big problem was the Cardiff/Swansea divide. I can sort of see his point too, but only a fool would now begrudge the influx of new support, plastic made flesh or not. How else is the support base to grow. I didn't care about Wales, only the Swans, now I do, and if togetherstronger lasts I will continue to, and probably nip over to the matches in cardiff if they are not sold out by 'real' fans. Will it continue? Who knows..but there is a lot more chance of me continuing now than there was before.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 1695 viewsPhaedrus

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:14 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Of course, most would. Thing is, even the players say that running out in front of a few thousand JBTs was dispiriting and that Bosnia home changed everything. Most of those few thousand fans would feel the same, especially as the big problem was the Cardiff/Swansea divide. I can sort of see his point too, but only a fool would now begrudge the influx of new support, plastic made flesh or not. How else is the support base to grow. I didn't care about Wales, only the Swans, now I do, and if togetherstronger lasts I will continue to, and probably nip over to the matches in cardiff if they are not sold out by 'real' fans. Will it continue? Who knows..but there is a lot more chance of me continuing now than there was before.

I pretended not to care about Wales when the pain of doing so become too great, but I still cared.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:39 - Jul 6 with 1690 viewsOldjack

Pepe out

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 18:54 - Jul 6 with 1593 viewsWxmJax

Bruno Alves replaces him

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:01 - Jul 6 with 1565 viewsdailew

Hennessey
Gunter, Chester, Collins, Williams, Taylor
King, Ledley, Allen
Bale, Robson-Kanu

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:02]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:02 - Jul 6 with 1563 viewsstevejg73

Very envious of all who are there, hope you all have a great time and get to celebrate a famous victory.

Nervous, but excited and positive - we can do this.
Login to get fewer ads

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:13 - Jul 6 with 1524 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 19:02 - Jul 6 by stevejg73

Very envious of all who are there, hope you all have a great time and get to celebrate a famous victory.

Nervous, but excited and positive - we can do this.

History awaits . Come on lads, you getting to the final will eclipse everything post 1966. You can do it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 1496 viewsGowerjack

Nice to see that Giggs has bothered to show up.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:27 - Jul 6 with 1479 viewsskippyjack

Anyone feeling emotional?.. it's going to be a rollercoaster tonight.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:28 - Jul 6 with 1471 viewsPinky

Don't ask me why, but I'm feeling confident.

I think I'll put a bet on 3-0 Wales.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:36 - Jul 6 with 1428 viewsLoyal

What an atmosphere, I've never experienced anything like this in my life before.
Overwhelming.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:44 - Jul 6 with 1392 viewstrampie

No complaints about the team selection, come on Wales !

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:46 - Jul 6 with 1377 viewsHighjack

One is severely shitting ones marks and Spencer's y-fronts right now

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 1376 viewsphact0rri

I feel like we can do it. but its not doing much to snuff out the butterflies in my stomach.

Come'on boys!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:52 - Jul 6 with 1356 viewsdailew

Although a bigger game I feel a lot more relaxed than for the qtrs.

Feel we've already achieved something and anything more is just a bonus.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:55 - Jul 6 with 1348 viewssquarebear

Come AAAARRRNN.

I'm so nervous, as well as slightly p****d.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:55]
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 19:59 - Jul 6 with 1326 viewsSwansNZ

Neither side in red?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:10 - Jul 6 with 1287 viewsairedale

The Welsh co-commentator sounds quite tidy to me, who is it?

Mark Bowen, Stoke assistant, bloke on the telly just said.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 20:15]
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:14 - Jul 6 with 1273 viewsphact0rri

I hope Rolando doesn't decide to trip himself up and call foul all night. *sigh*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:23 - Jul 6 with 1226 viewsairedale

One thing I will say, objectively too, is that whoever wins tonight, I reckon that Wales would have more chance in the final.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:25 - Jul 6 with 1210 viewsdailew

KIng getting in the box a lot. Good to see.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:26 - Jul 6 with 1206 viewsSwansNZ

Nervy opening 10 minutes from the players, especially Allen.
Looking much better the last 15 minutes.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 20:26 - Jul 6 with 1201 viewsairedale

Well done Taylor! That kid is their best player imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024