Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29414 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:12 - Jul 6 with 1696 viewsPhaedrus

didnt even try

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:15 - Jul 6 with 1643 viewsmonmouth

And that was probably that. It's what can happen in a stalemate when you don't get a grip of the game. Can't help but be disappointed; think, just like against England and NI the tactics have been poor tonight. We should throw the kitchen sink at it now. Should be Williams not Vokes for me as we'll end up punting it long, exactly what they want.

Oh well, come on then God, let's have that miracle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:19 - Jul 6 with 1600 viewsDr_Winston

30 minutes to pull off the best Welsh result in France since Agincourt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 1570 viewsskippyjack

Throwing the towel in.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 1562 viewshobo

We should be able to get Allen for £8m-£10m now...
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:24 - Jul 6 with 1527 viewsItchySphincter

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:22 - Jul 6 by hobo

We should be able to get Allen for £8m-£10m now...

Wtf is Allen supposed to have done wrong?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:24 - Jul 6 with 1531 viewsskippyjack

Bale has been awful

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:26 - Jul 6 with 1503 viewsItchySphincter

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:24 - Jul 6 by skippyjack

Bale has been awful

Well I agree Skip - don't know about awful but no better than Allen and Ronaldo has had him tonight.

Login to get fewer ads

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:27 - Jul 6 with 1499 viewsClinton

Wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with Bowen. Be slitting wrists after 10 minutes.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:29 - Jul 6 with 1460 viewsItchySphincter

Is Bale and he only one who can lump a free kick into the box? Daft mun.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:30 - Jul 6 with 1458 viewsairedale

Thank goodness Sanchez is going.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 1399 viewsItchySphincter

Goalkeeper's lost the plot a bit. Keep going boys.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 1406 viewsmonmouth

Definition of a hopeless cause. Church on the pitch. Jesus wept. Great tournament but cookie is exposing his arse tonight.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:38 - Jul 6 with 1384 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:35 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Definition of a hopeless cause. Church on the pitch. Jesus wept. Great tournament but cookie is exposing his arse tonight.

I suggested that maybe, just maybe Wales were lacking a decent striker the other day and got shot down.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:42 - Jul 6 with 1346 viewsangryjack

andy king shouldnt be nowhere near that pitch.coleman been forced make changes and didnt have a clue no wander he failed as club manager
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:42 - Jul 6 with 1342 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Our next striking option..... Ched evans 👀
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:45 - Jul 6 with 1313 viewsnierika

Glad I turned it off after the 2nd day, great run but didnt show up in the biggest game against a team that was completely beatable.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:46 - Jul 6 with 1297 viewsskippyjack

With Church on the pitch... it's 10 vs 11

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:47 - Jul 6 with 1275 viewsmorningstar

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:38 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

I suggested that maybe, just maybe Wales were lacking a decent striker the other day and got shot down.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ye, I know what you mean Jobs. As soon as we qualified we should have gone out and signed one!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:48 - Jul 6 with 1267 viewsOldjack

A bridge to far ,maybe we should have gone for it from the off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:48 - Jul 6 with 1263 viewsDr_Winston

Next task is to make sure that this isn't a one off. Qualification for the next World Cup has to be the expectation now.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:50 - Jul 6 with 1247 viewslifelong

It's been a poor second half, let's not get the knives out it's been an incredible journey.

Well done Wales.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:50 - Jul 6 with 1247 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:42 - Jul 6 by angryjack

andy king shouldnt be nowhere near that pitch.coleman been forced make changes and didnt have a clue no wander he failed as club manager

The two suspensions killed us, and I'm not moaning really because I thought every match would be like this, but why not play with urgency and purpose from the start? Why not? I've not been in the least excited from kick off onwards. Whatever happened to 'play with no fear'.

A bit disappointed overall. 3-0 probably wouldn't flatter Portugal and they've been gash. There we are though, we knew we had no depth. I hope France or Germany ram six past this lot.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:51 - Jul 6 with 1238 viewsBLAZE

Painful irony that over the years of misery we've always been blessed with a tidy striker. Rush, Hughes, Saunders, Hartson, even Bellamy. Now, when we finally get the rest of the squad right, we have absolutely nobody.

Edit.... not that I'm saying that was our problem tonight mind. Great journey over all, too disappointed at the moment but I'm sure we'll all look back on this with pride for a long time to come
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 21:53]
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:52 - Jul 6 with 1202 viewsphact0rri

No complaining no excuses, no pointing fingers. Proud to be alive for this. Well done lads.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024