Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29932 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:53 - Jul 6 with 1462 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:50 - Jul 6 by lifelong

It's been a poor second half, let's not get the knives out it's been an incredible journey.

Well done Wales.

I know. It would be ridiculous to slag anyone off but it does feel like a chance of a lifetime missed doesn't it? Like when I didn't ask Julie O'Connell out in 1976.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:53 - Jul 6 with 1462 viewsdailew

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:51 - Jul 6 by BLAZE

Painful irony that over the years of misery we've always been blessed with a tidy striker. Rush, Hughes, Saunders, Hartson, even Bellamy. Now, when we finally get the rest of the squad right, we have absolutely nobody.

Edit.... not that I'm saying that was our problem tonight mind. Great journey over all, too disappointed at the moment but I'm sure we'll all look back on this with pride for a long time to come
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 21:53]

A country of our size will always be lacking in some area.

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 22:14]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:54 - Jul 6 with 1445 viewsphact0rri

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:53 - Jul 6 by monmouth

I know. It would be ridiculous to slag anyone off but it does feel like a chance of a lifetime missed doesn't it? Like when I didn't ask Julie O'Connell out in 1976.

World cup is in two years. Sure we will get another go. this is only the start of a journey.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:57 - Jul 6 with 1413 viewstrampie

Congratulations Portugal, I hope they go on and win the final, excellent tournament Wales, very proud of the team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:58 - Jul 6 with 1394 viewsperchrockjack

To have done so sell with no class striker was remarkable.

Wecwerecnever going to win tonight.

Think we got drawn into the hype.

Like the swans , we need a striker.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:58 - Jul 6 with 1394 viewsmorningstar

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:54 - Jul 6 by phact0rri

World cup is in two years. Sure we will get another go. this is only the start of a journey.

Are you for real? Monny asked Julie O'Connell out in 1976! It's done, the 'journey' is over!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:59 - Jul 6 with 1376 viewsPozuelosSideys

Just didnt show up im afraid. We could be there until lunchtime tomorrow and still wouldnt be able to break them down. Such is life.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:00 - Jul 6 with 1362 viewsphact0rri

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:58 - Jul 6 by morningstar

Are you for real? Monny asked Julie O'Connell out in 1976! It's done, the 'journey' is over!

maybe she's on facebook, always worth a look mate. ;)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:00 - Jul 6 with 1362 viewsmax936

We didn't turn up tonight, Joey was disappointing by his standards and Gareth was trying to do everything, I've criticised Ramsey for giving the ball away, but he was sorely missed tonight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:02 - Jul 6 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:58 - Jul 6 by morningstar

I did ask her out in 1978. She told me to pi$s off. "You should have asked me two years ago" she said. Sometimes there are no second chances.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:03 - Jul 6 with 1321 viewsperchrockjack

Any joy I felt after Belgium evaporated when we lost Ramsey and Ben.
Collins is shite and has let us down before.

We forgot.

Hennessy too pretty poor at this level

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:04 - Jul 6 with 1321 viewstomdickharry

Beaten by a poor Portugal side,nevertheless,did very well to get so far.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:04 - Jul 6 with 1315 viewsairedale

You heard it here first folks: 'Ryan Giggs never actually says anything.'

Edit, Politics not football son.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 22:05]
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:05 - Jul 6 with 1290 viewsmax936

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 21:35 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Definition of a hopeless cause. Church on the pitch. Jesus wept. Great tournament but cookie is exposing his arse tonight.

Why take HRK off when all you got is Simon pigging Church ffs, I'd have put OJ on before him ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:05 - Jul 6 with 1287 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:03 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Any joy I felt after Belgium evaporated when we lost Ramsey and Ben.
Collins is shite and has let us down before.

We forgot.

Hennessy too pretty poor at this level

Not like you to be straight in on a downer Perchy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:05 - Jul 6 with 1285 viewslondonlisa2001

Massively gutting.

One moment of bad defence from a corner and one fortunate miskick from Ronaldo falling to Nani.

Utterly proud. This team have done absolutely wonderfully well. And this is just a start for us.
Doubtless we'll have a pile of crap from the usual suspects but anyone that slags off our team after this needs a reality check and good look at themselves.

A step too far without two of our best players.

Bloody brilliant tournament Wales - hold your heads up, every single one of you.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 22:07]
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 with 1260 viewslifelong

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:05 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

Not like you to be straight in on a downer Perchy.

Innit, it's fecking pathetic.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 with 1256 viewsperchrockjack

You happy with that then winston.

Honest answer please.

To me, we were crap .

Leave aside sentiment , we were never a threat.

It was a surreal trip but it had to end.

Personally, I d have rather we really got into them and possibly Ronaldo broken his legs.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 with 1246 viewsWxmJax

We're gutted that we lost in the Euro semi final.

Let's repeat that, we're gutted that we lost in the Euro semi final.

Italy, Spain, Belgium and England had all gone home already. No one in their wildest dreams thought we'd get this far. That's a hell of an achievement for our small nation.

Still gutted though, but immensely proud.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:10 - Jul 6 with 1227 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:05 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Massively gutting.

One moment of bad defence from a corner and one fortunate miskick from Ronaldo falling to Nani.

Utterly proud. This team have done absolutely wonderfully well. And this is just a start for us.
Doubtless we'll have a pile of crap from the usual suspects but anyone that slags off our team after this needs a reality check and good look at themselves.

A step too far without two of our best players.

Bloody brilliant tournament Wales - hold your heads up, every single one of you.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 22:07]

Way overperformed......haha......but yet....

They should get a brilliant reception. Terrific heart and pride. No shame in a bridge too far. Belgium was just a magnificent, perfect performance. Should have a massive party out there tonight.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:10 - Jul 6 with 1220 viewsStarsky

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Honest answer please.

To me, we were crap .

Personally, I d have rather we really got into them and possibly Ronaldo broken his legs.

Why do you have to say stuff like that?
You wanted to break Vardys legs, now Ronaldos legs.
Come on man. We're not thugs ffs

It's just the internet, init.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:11 - Jul 6 with 1198 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Honest answer please.

To me, we were crap .

So you'd advocate breaking a players legs too.

Is there anything between your ears or is it an aching void like Interplanetary space?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:12 - Jul 6 with 1193 viewsperchrockjack

Cos I'm evil chunt. That's why.

Why the love in for a shitehouse like Ronaldo. Great player but a massive cock.

Let's have some honesty or I ll start my horlicks

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:13 - Jul 6 with 1183 viewslondonlisa2001

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:10 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Way overperformed......haha......but yet....

They should get a brilliant reception. Terrific heart and pride. No shame in a bridge too far. Belgium was just a magnificent, perfect performance. Should have a massive party out there tonight.

Of course it's gutting.

But if we can't enjoy a tournament like that, then what is the point?

Are we only going to enjoy tournaments that we win? It's genuinely pathetic.

We can't help that we're a tiny nation and don't have strength in depth - you'd think we'd just lost to Iceland.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:14 - Jul 6 with 1166 viewsperchrockjack

I d rather break your legs you arrogant prock

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024