Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29930 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:16 - Jul 6 with 1518 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:13 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Of course it's gutting.

But if we can't enjoy a tournament like that, then what is the point?

Are we only going to enjoy tournaments that we win? It's genuinely pathetic.

We can't help that we're a tiny nation and don't have strength in depth - you'd think we'd just lost to Iceland.

I was agreeing with you! I can see the way I've written it is ambiguous. The 'haha' is related to the 'but yet', not to the way overperformed which is true.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:16 - Jul 6 with 1520 viewsraynor94

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:12 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Cos I'm evil chunt. That's why.

Why the love in for a shitehouse like Ronaldo. Great player but a massive cock.

Let's have some honesty or I ll start my horlicks

The shitehouse is the best player in the world, and he makes a difference obviously, breaking legs? thank god you have a sense of humour Perch

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:16 - Jul 6 with 1518 viewsKingstonJack

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:04 - Jul 6 by tomdickharry

Beaten by a poor Portugal side,nevertheless,did very well to get so far.

I'm so proud of our team.

Portugal are not that great, were there for the taking.
I think we held back a little in the 1st half & showed them too much respect.

Onwards to the World Cup.

Well done boys & all the great fans out there!
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 with 1508 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:14 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

I d rather break your legs you arrogant prock

Whats a prock?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 with 1503 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:14 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

And there's the real Perchy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 with 1501 viewsmax936

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:02 - Jul 6 by monmouth

I did ask her out in 1978. She told me to pi$s off. "You should have asked me two years ago" she said. Sometimes there are no second chances.

Monny, once the eyes meet across a crowded room, you've got to strike mun, there's no time to think about it, once you do the moment has gone and she's wrapping her legs around another strapping lad

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 with 1500 viewslondonlisa2001

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:16 - Jul 6 by monmouth

I was agreeing with you! I can see the way I've written it is ambiguous. The 'haha' is related to the 'but yet', not to the way overperformed which is true.

Wasn't directed at you Mon.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 with 1491 viewsperchrockjack

It s what happens when a prick meets a cock.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:18 - Jul 6 with 1481 viewscrix

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 by WxmJax

We're gutted that we lost in the Euro semi final.

Let's repeat that, we're gutted that we lost in the Euro semi final.

Italy, Spain, Belgium and England had all gone home already. No one in their wildest dreams thought we'd get this far. That's a hell of an achievement for our small nation.

Still gutted though, but immensely proud.

cant believe some of the comments on here, yes we lost and that's disappointing but slagging off players and the manager is bs. ffs get a grip we got to the semis against the odds with lots of players who don't play at the top level so I'm very proud of what we achieved.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:18 - Jul 6 with 1478 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Are you suggesting youre up for a bit of overly zealous manloving with a fellow poster?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:21 - Jul 6 with 1447 viewsmonmouth

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 by max936

Monny, once the eyes meet across a crowded room, you've got to strike mun, there's no time to think about it, once you do the moment has gone and she's wrapping her legs around another strapping lad

I wish you'd been around in 1976.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:21 - Jul 6 with 1444 viewsperchrockjack

What s the real wins ton.

Away from the keyboard cock you are , do you have any class.

You re pitifully twisted and have been for ten years

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:21 - Jul 6 with 1445 viewslifelong

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:17 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Put the bottle down and go to bed.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:22 - Jul 6 with 1437 viewsmorningstar

Richie. Your acting like some sort of madman! WTF! It's not even funny anymore.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:22 - Jul 6 with 1435 viewsMuteswan

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:18 - Jul 6 by crix

cant believe some of the comments on here, yes we lost and that's disappointing but slagging off players and the manager is bs. ffs get a grip we got to the semis against the odds with lots of players who don't play at the top level so I'm very proud of what we achieved.

Totally agree, a fantastic tournament for the boys, should be applauded by all fans.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:23 - Jul 6 with 1417 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:21 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

What s the real wins ton.

Away from the keyboard cock you are , do you have any class.

You re pitifully twisted and have been for ten years

I'm quite happily celebrating my team's best ever performance at a major tournament.

You're quite happily pissing all over the achievements of a country (and city) you haven't really given a shit about for decades.

Which one of us is twisted again?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:27 - Jul 6 with 1372 viewsClinton

They did brilliantly, ultimately the squad was a bit thin. But we knew that. So near......

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:28 - Jul 6 with 1353 viewsGriffting

On the outside I cut a disappointed figure. Thinking about ways in which we could have given ourselves a better chance, wishing we hadn't switched off for those ten minutes in the second half. But on the inside I cannot help but be overpowered with pride that our nation and the boys that represent us just got the last 4 of the European championships.
Really feel for the boys today. Just about every ounce of luck we made ourselves ran out. The touches were slightly off, passes were slightly off and we couldn't get anything going. We missed the two boys with bans that's for sure. The second goal summed up the way the things were going for both teams, I think. And then you have Portugal, not really don't anything of note, first time they've beaten an opposition in 90 minutes, and yet to the final they go. Amazing. Hopefully now that's the start of many good things for this absolutely brilliant country.
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:29 - Jul 6 with 1336 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:22 - Jul 6 by Muteswan

Totally agree, a fantastic tournament for the boys, should be applauded by all fans.

As it was by all the fans there. We were undone by a card happy ref in the Belgium game. A bridge too far for Joe to run the midfield on his own and the Portugese knew it. Well done to the team and the marvellous supporters who sang to the end. We may very well qualify again and very soon this time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:30 - Jul 6 with 1324 viewshobo

What is a 'prock'?
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:31 - Jul 6 with 1322 viewsLoyal

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:29 - Jul 6 by Private_Partz

As it was by all the fans there. We were undone by a card happy ref in the Belgium game. A bridge too far for Joe to run the midfield on his own and the Portugese knew it. Well done to the team and the marvellous supporters who sang to the end. We may very well qualify again and very soon this time.

No regrets.
It's as simple as that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:33 - Jul 6 with 1295 viewsSwansNZ

Wales have done themselves and their country proud.

In reality, we are not one of the very best teams in the world, but have been punching above our weight, and today, we were probably found out. We can’t afford to have one of our best players (Ramsey) missing - we created nothing without him.

Anyway, it’s been a great tournament, I thought we’d only get a point or two in the group. Well done.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:35 - Jul 6 with 1279 viewsSwansNZ

You must have been a credit to the force.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:37 - Jul 6 with 1266 viewsDr_Winston

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:35 - Jul 6 by SwansNZ

You must have been a credit to the force.

I shudder to think how many people were roughed up in custody, or how many people got tucked up or let go because he was writing up the statements.

Merseyside crime must have gone down by 10% when he retired.

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:39 - Jul 6 with 1243 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread on 22:08 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

You happy with that then winston.

Honest answer please.

To me, we were crap .

Leave aside sentiment , we were never a threat.

It was a surreal trip but it had to end.

Personally, I d have rather we really got into them and possibly Ronaldo broken his legs.

Find it hard to disagree with any of that to be honest.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024