Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official random whinge thread... 13:08 - Jul 10 with 10770 viewsStarsky

It's all quiet on the footy front, what with the new owners of our dear club all becoming silent partners...

So, it's a whinge page. I'll go first...

I just bought some new dinnerware.

WTF is the point of those sticky labels underneath, that you can't get off for love or money?
Bonkers!

It's just the internet, init.

The official random whinge thread... on 13:20 - Jul 10 with 4023 viewsCooperman

Fair do's that's a good one. You can include Tupperware, sandwich boxes, grill trays, frying pans and saucepans in your bracket.

I'll raise you with the combo of a lack of disposable gloves and dirty handles at the diesel pump. It drives me nuts.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official random whinge thread... on 14:37 - Jul 10 with 3998 viewsStarsky

The official random whinge thread... on 13:20 - Jul 10 by Cooperman

Fair do's that's a good one. You can include Tupperware, sandwich boxes, grill trays, frying pans and saucepans in your bracket.

I'll raise you with the combo of a lack of disposable gloves and dirty handles at the diesel pump. It drives me nuts.

I use diesel... Gets all over the soles of your shoes... Not good.

Why don't some food tins stack properly and some do?
They should all be ring pull now too.

The official random whinge thread... on 14:45 - Jul 10 with 3989 viewsNogginthenog

Trying to get the trimmer line out on a garden strimmer. Epic stupidity from the manufacturers. Having said that ive just seen a natty idea from the USA, a guy has taken out the strimmer line core and attached 2 cable ties to the revolving drum. Maybe worth a shot in future.
The official random whinge thread... on 15:26 - Jul 10 with 3952 viewsswanstillidai

The crowd at Wimbledon. The way they laugh at every little thing.
"oh look....a ball just went into the royal box" teephuckinghee!!!

Fooking false, middle England, jumped-up guttersnipe c*nts!

See also: Snooker crowds
The official random whinge thread... on 15:42 - Jul 10 with 3936 viewsHighjack

The official random whinge thread... on 15:26 - Jul 10 by swanstillidai

It really annoys me that the score jumps from 15 to 30 to 40. It should be 45 ffs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official random whinge thread... on 15:44 - Jul 10 with 3926 viewsStarsky

The official random whinge thread... on 15:42 - Jul 10 by Highjack

It really annoys me that the score jumps from 15 to 30 to 40. It should be 45 ffs.

Yeah. What's that all about?
15 love
30 love
40 love
Deuce
Game

Why not
1-0
2-0
3-0
Level
Game

FFS

The official random whinge thread... on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 3880 viewscsf

Any parents or step-parents got kids with Pokemon Go yet? That probably could have a whinge thread on its own. boy never wants to come out of his room, now it's "I wanna go out" "will you take me...." Went to Asdas to get some presents for his mum, and he connects to the wifi looking for pokemon.
The official random whinge thread... on 17:26 - Jul 10 with 3859 viewsTreforys_Jack

The official random whinge thread... on 17:10 - Jul 10 by csf

Any parents or step-parents got kids with Pokemon Go yet? That probably could have a whinge thread on its own. boy never wants to come out of his room, now it's "I wanna go out" "will you take me...." Went to Asdas to get some presents for his mum, and he connects to the wifi looking for pokemon.

Yep I got a 20 yr old, driving around with his mates looking for pokemon ffs,
Login to get fewer ads

The official random whinge thread... on 18:59 - Jul 10 with 3800 viewsGowerjack

People who take their dogs for a walk on the cliffs near me.

Then when the dog shits they bag it up and hang the offending oblect on the nearest fence....

Seriously are they feckin brain dead or what?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official random whinge thread... on 19:08 - Jul 10 with 3791 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official random whinge thread... on 18:59 - Jul 10 by Gowerjack

People who take their dogs for a walk on the cliffs near me.

Then when the dog shits they bag it up and hang the offending oblect on the nearest fence....

Seriously are they feckin brain dead or what?

I've seem people pick up their dog's doings in a bag then chuck it in the nearest bush. Winds me right up.

Poll: Tory leader

The official random whinge thread... on 20:20 - Jul 10 with 3741 viewsjackthepeg

I know I have borderline OCD, but my wife drives me crazy when she fills the dishwasher with the cutlery in any kind of order in the basket which has individual sections, and does it by filling the front sections first with random items. Yet insists that the sectionalised cutlery drawer is maintained scrupulously to order
The official random whinge thread... on 20:52 - Jul 10 with 3720 viewsMuteswan

The official random whinge thread... on 20:20 - Jul 10 by jackthepeg

I know I have borderline OCD, but my wife drives me crazy when she fills the dishwasher with the cutlery in any kind of order in the basket which has individual sections, and does it by filling the front sections first with random items. Yet insists that the sectionalised cutlery drawer is maintained scrupulously to order

Cyclists on the Mumbles road, why can't they use the cycle path that was made especially for them to keep them safe from the traffic. They also should stick to the laws of the country by not going through red lights.
The official random whinge thread... on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 3713 viewsswanjackal

Cats.....just cats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The official random whinge thread... on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 3706 viewsJackfath

The official random whinge thread... on 15:26 - Jul 10 by swanstillidai

False middle england jumped up guttersnipe c unts?

Would those be those ones who booed Mr Cameron?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official random whinge thread... on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 3706 viewslonglostjack

People who wear daffodils, sheep or cowboy hats to Wales games.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official random whinge thread... on 21:01 - Jul 10 with 3701 viewsJohnw102

Plastic packing on items, cuts your hands to ribbons getting it off.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official random whinge thread... on 21:04 - Jul 10 with 3690 viewslifelong

The official random whinge thread... on 21:01 - Jul 10 by Johnw102

Plastic packing on items, cuts your hands to ribbons getting it off.

Drivers that drive too close.
The official random whinge thread... on 21:07 - Jul 10 with 3680 viewsDr_Winston

People who stop dead for no reason in supermarket aisles.

People who walk slowly three abreast on pavements. Get into single file you f*ckers.

People who feel the need to tell you their life story when all you want is a simple answer to a simple question.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official random whinge thread... on 21:08 - Jul 10 with 3669 viewsJackfath

Rude people.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official random whinge thread... on 21:09 - Jul 10 with 3648 viewsDarran

Grown men using the ignore function on forums.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official random whinge thread... on 21:10 - Jul 10 with 3663 viewsLord_Bony

The official random whinge thread... on 17:10 - Jul 10 by csf

Got one of those. My youngest is obsessed with Minecraft...really does my swede in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official random whinge thread... on 21:11 - Jul 10 with 3654 viewsswanjackal

People who are overly happy in the morning when greeting you.

Also, people who work on check-outs that try to initiate conversations......just swipe monkey, swipe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The official random whinge thread... on 21:32 - Jul 10 with 3610 viewsunion_jack

The official random whinge thread... on 20:20 - Jul 10 by jackthepeg

Not that I want to come between you and your good wife, but she is actually right.

The reason is that a random distribution of cutlery in the dishwasher basket allows for better cleaning because they stay apart. Spoons could 'spoon' as could knives and forks and not get cleaned properly.

If you don't wish to share this with her I fully understand.

How about toilet paper hanging outwards. Nearly everybody likes it that way but as a man.], I like it hanging inwards so that I can rip off a sheet with just the one hand. Not possible the other way around. I take great pleasure in turning them around wherever I go!

Also, women wanting the seat down all the time. Do it yourselves!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official random whinge thread... on 21:35 - Jul 10 with 3601 viewsswanjackal

The official random whinge thread... on 21:32 - Jul 10 by union_jack

Not that I want to come between you and your good wife, but she is actually right.

The reason is that a random distribution of cutlery in the dishwasher basket allows for better cleaning because they stay apart. Spoons could 'spoon' as could knives and forks and not get cleaned properly.

If you don't wish to share this with her I fully understand.

How about toilet paper hanging outwards. Nearly everybody likes it that way but as a man.], I like it hanging inwards so that I can rip off a sheet with just the one hand. Not possible the other way around. I take great pleasure in turning them around wherever I go!

Also, women wanting the seat down all the time. Do it yourselves!!!

Just piss on it a few times, soon change their tune (last point you made that is).

The official random whinge thread... on 21:36 - Jul 10 with 3601 viewsmonmouth

The official random whinge thread... on 21:11 - Jul 10 by swanjackal

People who are overly happy in the morning when greeting you.

Also, people who work on check-outs that try to initiate conversations......just swipe monkey, swipe!

Determindly miserable people when I greet them happily in the morning, because I love life and other people.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024