Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Manager?? 10:31 - Aug 3 with 8770 viewsTalkingSutty

Regarding the dirty toilets, dirty seats, overgrown weeds etc, who is responsible for the day to day upkeep of the Stadium? Do we have a Stadium Manager and if so what would be his job spec? Thanks.
Stadium Manager?? on 11:15 - Aug 3 with 6582 viewsDale23years

E-mail Frances she will be able to answer your question.
Your question is a very good question if we want to impress businesses simple things like the above will let go along way.
Wonder if the club have got a plan of schedule to complete there objectives

Sandy Lane looks awful when you drive pass it

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Stadium Manager?? on 11:16 - Aug 3 with 6585 viewsD_Alien

In the absence of one, I'd have thought that'd fall within the remit of the CEO.

Over to you, TS!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stadium Manager?? on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 6408 viewsrochdaleriddler

i think there needs to be someone who is responsible for the whole facility, covering the bars,ground maintenance and appearance. The title stadium/facilities manager would cover it. It would be worth getting volunteers/offenders on a programme to carry out basic stuff like weeding.
the toilets in the sandy need blowing up,

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Stadium Manager?? on 12:46 - Aug 3 with 6368 viewsTalkingSutty

Stadium Manager?? on 11:15 - Aug 3 by Dale23years

Your question is a very good question if we want to impress businesses simple things like the above will let go along way.

I don't see what any of this is to do with France's, she's nothing to do with the upkeep and general running of the Stadium is she? Apologies if I have got that wrong because I lost the will to live after reading only half of her job spec when it was advertised. I just seem to remember we once had a Stadium Manager or did I dream that?
Stadium Manager?? on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 6346 viewsDale23years

Stadium Manager?? on 12:46 - Aug 3 by TalkingSutty

I don't see what any of this is to do with France's, she's nothing to do with the upkeep and general running of the Stadium is she? Apologies if I have got that wrong because I lost the will to live after reading only half of her job spec when it was advertised. I just seem to remember we once had a Stadium Manager or did I dream that?

She be able to tell you if we got stadium manager or if any plans to get one if we haven't.
I can never remember is having a stadium manager.
It's has nothing to do with Frances but will answer any questions put to her regarding Rochdale football club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Stadium Manager?? on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 6352 viewsjudd

Stadium Manager?? on 12:46 - Aug 3 by TalkingSutty

Was it not the guy who had to leave the post because of an issue with the numbers of stewards at Hornets games?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Stadium Manager?? on 13:11 - Aug 3 with 6282 viewsTalkingSutty

Stadium Manager?? on 12:50 - Aug 3 by judd

Was it not the guy who had to leave the post because of an issue with the numbers of stewards at Hornets games?

Not sure, just thought we had one in place. Thinking about it , the job could be done on a Part Time basis. I know somebody who is after a Part Time job who would be ideal for that role ( Not me).
Stadium Manager?? on 13:15 - Aug 3 with 6270 viewsroccydaleian

Stadium Manager?? on 12:50 - Aug 3 by judd

Dave Butterworth I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Manager?? on 13:19 - Aug 3 with 6250 viewsTalkingSutty

Stadium Manager?? on 13:15 - Aug 3 by roccydaleian

Dave Butterworth I think.

I think he just did the Matchday operations.
Stadium Manager?? on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 6237 viewsLee_Bullet

I thought Mr Swarbrick was the Stadium manager now, also on the official site there are 3 personnel listed under stadium maintenance.
Stadium Manager?? on 13:56 - Aug 3 with 6139 viewsrochedale

Wasn't Colin Garlick's initial role 'Stadium Manager' when he joined the club?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Stadium Manager?? on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 5987 viewslove_the_dale

Main page. Click 'CLUB'. Click Who's Who'. You get -

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/club/club_contact_list/

and near the bottom -
STADIUM MAINTENANCE: Ryan Swarbrick, Eric Thickett, Cheri Smith

But, oops, it's dated 15th August 2014 !!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 16:33]
Stadium Manager?? on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 5982 viewsnordenblue

Stadium Manager?? on 11:15 - Aug 3 by Dale23years

Had the pleasure of going in the "lounge" part of the main stand for the Wigan friendly due to some comp tickets,I seem to remember it being brought up a while back but the decor,carpets,skirting board in there is embarrassing and the toilets are on a par.

If the club are serious about moving forward and making the most of our facilities available that should be very high up on the list of jobs,the initial impression is horrendous and filthy.
Stadium Manager?? on 15:56 - Aug 3 with 5963 viewsdingdangblue

Stadium Manager?? on 15:52 - Aug 3 by nordenblue

Had the pleasure of going in the "lounge" part of the main stand for the Wigan friendly due to some comp tickets,I seem to remember it being brought up a while back but the decor,carpets,skirting board in there is embarrassing and the toilets are on a par.

If the club are serious about moving forward and making the most of our facilities available that should be very high up on the list of jobs,the initial impression is horrendous and filthy.

It was mentioned at the forum how tired everywhere looks - dont think it is high on priorities though gathered by their response.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stadium Manager?? on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 5837 viewsbatfink

Hopefully the sh1t on the wall in sandy toilets will finally have been cleaned off after at least 2 years but not going to hold my breath, unless I have to use them!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 16:52]
Stadium Manager?? on 17:29 - Aug 3 with 5735 viewsalderleydale

Stadium Manager?? on 16:50 - Aug 3 by batfink

Hopefully the sh1t on the wall in sandy toilets will finally have been cleaned off after at least 2 years but not going to hold my breath, unless I have to use them!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 16:52]

As the owner of a Painting and Decorating Company I did post on here an offer to paint the whole of the outside of the ground some months ago.

The cost to the club would have been the use of a box in the main stand for the season

So in effect NO COST TO THE CLUB

never heard a peep from anybody!!!!

The same could be done for any internal decorating
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 17:33]
Stadium Manager?? on 17:32 - Aug 3 with 5720 viewsnordenblue

Stadium Manager?? on 15:56 - Aug 3 by dingdangblue

It was mentioned at the forum how tired everywhere looks - dont think it is high on priorities though gathered by their response.

Tired is the understatement,they want business to invest and book boxes for games and form connections whilst sitting surrounded by stinking carpets and toilets you wouldn't let your dog piss in, it wouldn't even take a massive expense either to sort...
Stadium Manager?? on 17:35 - Aug 3 with 5709 views442Dale

Stadium Manager?? on 17:29 - Aug 3 by alderleydale

As the owner of a Painting and Decorating Company I did post on here an offer to paint the whole of the outside of the ground some months ago.

The cost to the club would have been the use of a box in the main stand for the season

The availability of boxes might make that difficult but would you be willing to negotiate a deal with maybe season tickets instead? Why not contact Frances and see what you can come up with.

There could also be fans/local businesses wanting to help out with some refurb work upstairs, I'm surprised they don't at least ask around. Stick something on Twitter and see what offers they get.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stadium Manager?? on 17:44 - Aug 3 with 5689 viewsroccydaleian

Stadium Manager?? on 17:29 - Aug 3 by alderleydale

Did you want a box exclusively for yourself or a share deal? If all the boxes have been sold say this season, that's probably about at least ten grand in revenue (big if on that though) Also did you contact the club directly as well as posting on here?
Stadium Manager?? on 17:47 - Aug 3 with 5683 viewsrochedale

Stadium Manager?? on 17:35 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

The availability of boxes might make that difficult but would you be willing to negotiate a deal with maybe season tickets instead? Why not contact Frances and see what you can come up with.

There could also be fans/local businesses wanting to help out with some refurb work upstairs, I'm surprised they don't at least ask around. Stick something on Twitter and see what offers they get.

Offered something similar through my company earlier today, completely FOC. Had a positive response and it's going to be put to the new guy. We shall see....

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Stadium Manager?? on 18:17 - Aug 3 with 5591 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Can't remember Alderley's offer on here but hope the Club can at least make contact otherwise it's pretty poor form!

Let us know Alderley?

It's a WIn- Win situation........a no brainer.
Stadium Manager?? on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 5500 viewsalderleydale

Stadium Manager?? on 18:17 - Aug 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Can't remember Alderley's offer on here but hope the Club can at least make contact otherwise it's pretty poor form!

Let us know Alderley?

It's a WIn- Win situation........a no brainer.

I`m pretty sure you commented on my post Yorkshire

Something along the lines off it being a very generous offer

As opposed to Flyerdale who said that I should only get free tickets to one or two games

Clearly doesn`t know the cost of paint and wages I would have to pay

But its the Dale, the club I love, saw my first game in 1959, as for contacting the club AS SOMEONE HAS SAID WHY THE FOOK CANT THEY BE MORE PROACTIVE??
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 19:03]
Stadium Manager?? on 19:25 - Aug 3 with 5412 viewsflyerdale

Stadium Manager?? on 19:02 - Aug 3 by alderleydale

As opposed to Flyerdale who said that I should only get free tickets to one or two games

But its the Dale, the club I love, saw my first game in 1959, as for contacting the club AS SOMEONE HAS SAID WHY THE FOOK CANT THEY BE MORE PROACTIVE??

I've never said anything of the sort think you have me mixed up with somebody else. I think work like that should at least warrant quite a few season tickets. It was done this way in the days of les duckworth.
Stadium Manager?? on 19:28 - Aug 3 with 5404 viewsTalkingSutty

Stadium Manager?? on 15:52 - Aug 3 by nordenblue

I must have seen you in there but obviously we don't know each other ( Roccy didn't blow everybodies cover) or else I would have bought you a pint. Yes, it's a bit embarrassing isn't it? I looked around and thought even 2K spent on it could work wonders. Then I reasoned with myself and thought in the grand scheme of things there are probably far bigger plans already in the pipeline!!

I spent some time in the FC United Supporters Bar in their main stand, it knocks spots off anything we can provide at Spotland.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 19:33]
Stadium Manager?? on 19:35 - Aug 3 with 5375 viewsroccydaleian

Stadium Manager?? on 19:02 - Aug 3 by alderleydale

I asked in my earlier post Alderley, did you contact the club directly or just post your generous offer on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024