Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ash 10:30 - Aug 9 with 35542 viewsswan88

He's saying his goodbyes as we speak. Thanks for the memories, you were our rock.
Goodbye Ash on 17:48 - Aug 10 with 2871 viewsDuffallo

Didn't take the news too well
Goodbye Ash on 17:58 - Aug 10 with 2792 viewsMartyrman57

Ashley Williams, he"s not even Welsh.
Goodbye Ash on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 2512 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"New Challenge "

It certainly will be

They ain't won a trophy for 20 years

Pack it in Ash

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Goodbye Ash on 19:48 - Aug 10 with 2503 viewspencoedjack

Goodbye Ash on 16:33 - Aug 10 by Darran

That's shite
Goodbye Ash on 20:09 - Aug 10 with 2406 viewsSwansNZ

Goodbye Ash on 19:48 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

That's shite

So are Everton, so it fits.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Goodbye Ash on 20:47 - Aug 10 with 2335 viewsStarsky

Goodbye Ash on 16:37 - Aug 10 by stid

Lets get one thing straight...He is no Swansea legend.

In your eyes maybe not.

It's just the internet, init.

Goodbye Ash on 21:02 - Aug 10 with 2298 viewsmorningstar

Goodbye Ash on 20:47 - Aug 10 by Starsky

In your eyes maybe not.

C'mon Starsk, he's no Alan Tate mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Goodbye Ash on 21:05 - Aug 10 with 2276 viewsskippyjack

He's on 100k+ a week.. needs to feed his family in tough economic times mun.. it's all understandable.. how could his family live on 500k+ a month mun.. looking after his families future mun..

he's already banked 10 million+.. obviously needs that extra 10 million on top to secure his families future and stuff.. good luck Ash.. you deserve it all, obviously.. clap, clap and all that bollocks.. The mentally f*cked up brigade like to spout.

Can't wait for his Liberty return.. I can imagine the quims fawning over him now..

And I'm just sitting there mumbling.. 'This over paid c*nt is trying to beat us, why are the disturbed been let out of the coed?'

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ash on 21:08 - Aug 10 with 2251 viewsLandore_Jack

He is probably still upset about his buddy Monk getting the boot.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 21:10]

#backtojack

Goodbye Ash on 21:10 - Aug 10 with 2242 viewspikeypaul

Deserves every penny,I prefer the guys who have put us in a position for sky to pay £100million plus a season to have it rather than pay it out in dividends.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 21:11]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Goodbye Ash on 21:15 - Aug 10 with 2223 viewsplasjack

Goodbye Ash on 21:05 - Aug 10 by skippyjack

He's on 100k+ a week.. needs to feed his family in tough economic times mun.. it's all understandable.. how could his family live on 500k+ a month mun.. looking after his families future mun..

he's already banked 10 million+.. obviously needs that extra 10 million on top to secure his families future and stuff.. good luck Ash.. you deserve it all, obviously.. clap, clap and all that bollocks.. The mentally f*cked up brigade like to spout.

Can't wait for his Liberty return.. I can imagine the quims fawning over him now..

And I'm just sitting there mumbling.. 'This over paid c*nt is trying to beat us, why are the disturbed been let out of the coed?'

Nothing lasts for ever, loyalty only kicks in when £ signs are in your eyes, sad fact of life and we move on.
Goodbye Ash on 21:19 - Aug 10 with 2202 viewsmorningstar

Goodbye Ash on 21:10 - Aug 10 by pikeypaul

Deserves every penny,I prefer the guys who have put us in a position for sky to pay £100million plus a season to have it rather than pay it out in dividends.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 21:11]

The game has moved on from the legends of the past.Curt, Robbie et al. Just because we're in a different age of mega buck players and the like, are we not allowed to give players legendary status? As you stated, it's guys like Ash who have helped us reach this level, so yeah, a legend for me, but i ain't breaking my heart over 'the rock' leaving, in fact i couldn't give a to$$ because that's how modern fans should behave. Move with the times innit!

Goodbye Ash on 21:25 - Aug 10 with 2161 viewspikeypaul

Goodbye Ash on 21:19 - Aug 10 by morningstar

The game has moved on from the legends of the past.Curt, Robbie et al. Just because we're in a different age of mega buck players and the like, are we not allowed to give players legendary status? As you stated, it's guys like Ash who have helped us reach this level, so yeah, a legend for me, but i ain't breaking my heart over 'the rock' leaving, in fact i couldn't give a to$$ because that's how modern fans should behave. Move with the times innit!

Agreed

And I do not mind him going

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Goodbye Ash on 21:26 - Aug 10 with 2147 viewsLandore_Jack

Goodbye Ash on 21:19 - Aug 10 by morningstar

Compare that to Rangel who recently stated that Swansea is his home and would like to play more years with us.

#backtojack

Goodbye Ash on 21:34 - Aug 10 with 2110 viewsmorningstar

Goodbye Ash on 21:26 - Aug 10 by Landore_Jack

Compare that to Rangel who recently stated that Swansea is his home and would like to play more years with us.

Sorry this is about Ash, not a poll on who is or would/should be a Swans legend. If you want that then maybe best too start another thread on it.

Goodbye Ash on 21:35 - Aug 10 with 2101 viewsjack247

He was all up for leaving when we were in the Championship and one of the lower PL clubs were sniffing. Think it may have been Fulham? That's not a criticism of him either, it's just how it works. We probably don't have one player who wouldn't move to a bigger club for more money if they thought they would be a first team regular. And that's fair enough.
Goodbye Ash on 22:14 - Aug 10 with 1988 viewsStarsky

Goodbye Ash on 21:02 - Aug 10 by morningstar

C'mon Starsk, he's no Alan Tate mun!

He certainly isn't

Goodbye Ash on 22:16 - Aug 10 with 1983 viewsStarsky

Goodbye Ash on 21:35 - Aug 10 by jack247

He was all up for leaving when we were in the Championship and one of the lower PL clubs were sniffing. Think it may have been Fulham? That's not a criticism of him either, it's just how it works. We probably don't have one player who wouldn't move to a bigger club for more money if they thought they would be a first team regular. And that's fair enough.

Didn't he have a moan at Roberto for not taking him to Wigan, like he promised?

Goodbye Ash on 22:30 - Aug 10 with 1939 viewsWarwickHunt

As opposed to playing for Newport on £500 a week, presumably.
Goodbye Ash on 22:33 - Aug 10 with 1923 viewsItchySphincter

Goodbye Ash on 21:35 - Aug 10 by jack247

Blackpool.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Goodbye Ash on 02:28 - Aug 11 with 1781 viewsGriffting

It's going to be truly bizarre to not see him as a fixture of our back line this season. We're not just talking a player who spent a couple of seasons and went on to greener grass. He's been there for every game bar a very small percentage for 8 years. It's going to be even more weird to see him turn out for Everton, and I think my minds going to go batsh*t crazy with confusion when I see him walk out with the away team at the lib. When I saw him in that Everton jersey he looked like a school kid that had forgot his PE kit and had to borrow from lost and found. And even though I think he's a good player, I'm by no means his biggest fan.. So I can't imagine how the Ash fanboys are feeling about this.
Goodbye Ash on 03:42 - Aug 11 with 1758 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In 7 years, Ash needs to get all kinds of mushy, sentimental honors and accolades from the club, the city of Swansea, the peninsula of Gower, the People of Wales and everyone who bumps into him or his family in the street.

Until then, Dar is as correct as ever.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2016 4:26]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Goodbye Ash on 05:33 - Aug 11 with 1714 viewsDr_Winston

Goodbye Ash on 22:33 - Aug 10 by ItchySphincter

Blackpool.

Fulham too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Goodbye Ash on 06:36 - Aug 11 with 1679 viewsAnotherJohn

Wonder if we will ever find out the fee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3733441/Everton-sign-Ashley-Wi
Goodbye Ash on 06:42 - Aug 11 with 1675 viewsDr_Winston

Goodbye Ash on 06:36 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

Wonder if we will ever find out the fee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3733441/Everton-sign-Ashley-Wi

On past history it's probably closer to £9m than £12m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024