Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad 14:42 - Aug 9 with 19962 viewsColDale

Conrad on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 3127 viewsRoChDaLe

For anyone to suggest Conrad Logan should be second choice between the sticks is just bizarre. Logan is clearly a cut above Lillis and this shouldn't even be contested. His command of the area and of the defence is much better and when it comes to kicking he's pin point accurate which is perfect with players like NML on the counter attack.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Conrad on 16:11 - Aug 10 with 3007 viewsBarryStrange

Well done, he is an excellent signing.

Although it is a pretty poor way to treat Lillis, who would get in many L1 teams.
Conrad on 16:28 - Aug 10 with 2955 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad on 16:11 - Aug 10 by BarryStrange

Well done, he is an excellent signing.

Although it is a pretty poor way to treat Lillis, who would get in many L1 teams.

You should speak to Flitcroft; he's an expert on goalkeepers.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Conrad on 22:06 - Aug 10 with 2495 viewsHibby

Hi folks, a Hibs fan here

Just want to say all the best for the new season because you have signed a guy that became a legend in a few short months at Hubs

He'll be a hero here for ever

Good Luck, I'll be looking for your results each week
Conrad on 22:13 - Aug 10 with 2453 viewsfitzochris

Conrad on 22:06 - Aug 10 by Hibby

Just want to say all the best for the new season because you have signed a guy that became a legend in a few short months at Hubs

We know. He played for us before he did you.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conrad on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 2438 viewsSaxonDale

Conrad on 22:06 - Aug 10 by Hibby

Thanks Hibby, what was the reasons for him being released at Hibs? We loved Conrad first time around here and think many of us would have wanted him to come on a permanent contract originally had it not been for his injury. Out of interest how has Holt looked for you since signing? All the best for the season.
Conrad on 22:27 - Aug 10 with 2419 viewsfitzochris

Conrad on 22:21 - Aug 10 by SaxonDale

Thanks Hibby, what was the reasons for him being released at Hibs? We loved Conrad first time around here and think many of us would have wanted him to come on a permanent contract originally had it not been for his injury. Out of interest how has Holt looked for you since signing? All the best for the season.

They can keep Holt. It's Cummings and McGinn I'd have here.

Conrad on 23:45 - Aug 10 with 2336 viewsHibby

He's been OK, holds the ball up great and brings supporting players into the game

Think he's gonna be a good signing for us
Login to get fewer ads

Conrad on 23:58 - Aug 10 with 2313 viewsHibby

Not sure why he left, but Our manager ( Stubbsy ) left to go to Rotherham and we've brought in an Israeli international on a season long loan

He's not played yet but I'm looking forward to see him play
Conrad on 23:59 - Aug 10 with 2310 viewsHibby

Conrad on 22:27 - Aug 10 by fitzochris

They can keep Holt. It's Cummings and McGinn I'd have here.

Two fantastic players
Conrad on 06:41 - Aug 11 with 2212 viewsfitzochris

Conrad on 23:59 - Aug 10 by Hibby

Two fantastic players

I know.

Conrad on 19:37 - Aug 11 with 1928 viewsDickydaler

Conrad on 10:08 - Aug 10 by sweetcorn

Ohhh right I see, we shouldnt sign players who have been released from other clubs, what on earth were we thinking signing the likes of Henderson, Done, Stephen Dawson, etc when they had been released by another club.

Stop talking sh*t, logan is far better than what we've got and if he's available in my opinion we should go for him.

No, I didn't say that. I just wonder why they released him.
I think it would be very harsh on Josh if he comes straight into the team. Even if he doesn't, most will be waiting for Josh to make a mistake and then pounce on him knowing that we have another very adequate keeper waiting in the wings. I also thought Logan was very good during his time with us and I know that a lot of players respond well when they have competition for their places. What I'm not sure about is, is Lillis one of those players?
Conrad on 19:51 - Aug 11 with 1894 viewssykeboy

Both very good keepers big difference is presence which Conrad has in abundance and when at the top of his game becomes a talisman for the side , and he saves penalties something I can't recall Josh doing
Conrad on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 1849 viewsnordenblue

Conrad on 19:37 - Aug 11 by Dickydaler

No, I didn't say that. I just wonder why they released him.
I think it would be very harsh on Josh if he comes straight into the team. Even if he doesn't, most will be waiting for Josh to make a mistake and then pounce on him knowing that we have another very adequate keeper waiting in the wings. I also thought Logan was very good during his time with us and I know that a lot of players respond well when they have competition for their places. What I'm not sure about is, is Lillis one of those players?

It's not very harsh after his clanger in his last league game,if a better player becomes available in ANY position expect them to be replaced,it's a results business and he ultimately in that game alone cost the team a point.
Logan is a far far superior keeper,if he's fit he plays for me it's that simple.
Conrad on 20:31 - Aug 11 with 1784 viewsDickydaler

Conrad on 20:05 - Aug 11 by nordenblue

It's not very harsh after his clanger in his last league game,if a better player becomes available in ANY position expect them to be replaced,it's a results business and he ultimately in that game alone cost the team a point.
Logan is a far far superior keeper,if he's fit he plays for me it's that simple.

It was a pretty horrendous mistake, I'll give you that, but I disagree that he was solely responsible. If I remember rightly the cross was allowed to be made.
I echo what others have said that when a keeper makes a mistake it quite often results in a far dire consequence than when an outfield player makes a mistake. That point should be taken into account.
However, Hilly is not so blinkered (I don't think!) as to make a change due to one error alone.
Conrad on 20:41 - Aug 11 with 1753 viewsnordenblue

Conrad on 20:31 - Aug 11 by Dickydaler

It was a pretty horrendous mistake, I'll give you that, but I disagree that he was solely responsible. If I remember rightly the cross was allowed to be made.
I echo what others have said that when a keeper makes a mistake it quite often results in a far dire consequence than when an outfield player makes a mistake. That point should be taken into account.
However, Hilly is not so blinkered (I don't think!) as to make a change due to one error alone.

He IS solely responsible for flapping a ball he should catch with his eyes shut,blame who you like but that is a massive howler regardless of who's not done what prior to the goal,that's a keepers ball every day of the week no excuses.

Hilly hasn't brought Logan in based just on that mistake alone,Josh made plenty last season too,granted he improved but for me he's far too fragile confidence wise and doesn't command his box anywhere near enough.
Conrad on 21:23 - Aug 11 with 1679 views49thseason

Now we dont have Vincenti in the side, the lack of height up front means the distribution has to be better, especially as KH wants to move the ball forwards faster. Lillis may be competent on his line, but there is much lacking in his game like accuracy of distribution and the quickness of mind in getting the ball forwards. Makes you wonder what Collis spends his time doing.
Conrad on 22:13 - Aug 11 with 1597 viewsShun

Conrad on 06:41 - Aug 11 by fitzochris

I know.

Have you some bad blood with Hibs, perchance, fitzo?
Conrad on 22:27 - Aug 11 with 1570 viewsfitzochris

Conrad on 22:13 - Aug 11 by Shun

Have you some bad blood with Hibs, perchance, fitzo?

No.

Conrad on 23:16 - Aug 11 with 1483 viewsShun

Conrad on 22:27 - Aug 11 by fitzochris

No.

Keep up the curt responses then!
Conrad on 23:53 - Aug 11 with 1426 viewsrochdaleriddler

pity keef isnt as ruthless when it comes to McNulty at left back

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024