Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you sold all your shares in the club 11:41 - Oct 2 with 6830 viewsDarran

Would you then expect to be in the directors box to watch the games?

My mate in the west upper tells me there was at least two complete sellouts in there yesterday.

It's not a good look in my opinion,thousands of people slogging away all week to afford to go watch their beloved club and these f*ckers are on a freebie.

Who do others think because I think it f*cking stinks?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you sold all your shares in the club on 14:49 - Oct 2 with 1241 viewsswansea101

Like a broken record, JVZ one of them by any chance?

How do you know that they haven't paid for these tickets? Got access to the memberships have you?
If you sold all your shares in the club on 14:51 - Oct 2 with 1238 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 14:49 - Oct 2 by swansea101

Like a broken record, JVZ one of them by any chance?

How do you know that they haven't paid for these tickets? Got access to the memberships have you?

Can you buy tickets for the directors box then?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:26 - Oct 2 with 1166 viewsWingstandwood

Hang on? Didn't the ex-directors create some kind of myth (or some kind of urban legend?) that they were indeed 'ordinary' fans just like the rest of us?

Now yes once upon a time our ex chairman/directors had to be in the directors box to meet fellow directors of other clubs along with powerful business contacts, powerful sporting/governing figures, people of influence and the occasional extremely famous person.

So if they are still there it's because they want the undoubted perks (see above) of being a director without actually being one in the first place! So basically it totally makes a complete and utter mockery of the 'ordinary fan' myth-bulls#it they were happy to trade on for absolute f#cking years?

Argus!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:31 - Oct 2 with 1155 viewsLoyal

I'm still getting over the utter bullshit that film was.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 1150 viewsmonmouth

If you sold all your shares in the club on 14:51 - Oct 2 by Darran

Can you buy tickets for the directors box then?

Sometimes people can be so stupid, doesn't it take your breath away?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:34 - Oct 2 with 1150 viewsdougie

Who were the 2 ?. Does it include doug sharp who is always in the directors box 😂
If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 1147 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:34 - Oct 2 by dougie

Who were the 2 ?. Does it include doug sharp who is always in the directors box 😂

That Rob Davies fella was there too wasn't he?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:41 - Oct 2 with 1136 viewsHeadmaster

Power corrupts. Greed is a natural human vice. Don't know why anyone is surprised by this, you see it all the time with politicians and big business interests.
Login to get fewer ads

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:52 - Oct 2 with 1114 viewsdougie

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:35 - Oct 2 by Darran

That Rob Davies fella was there too wasn't he?

I don't know thats why i asked. I do know that doug sharp is in there every game. The tv only showed hj and mm not who else.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1108 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:52 - Oct 2 by dougie

I don't know thats why i asked. I do know that doug sharp is in there every game. The tv only showed hj and mm not who else.

I see.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:21 - Oct 2 with 1065 viewsdougie

If you sold all your shares in the club on 16:56 - Oct 2 by Darran

I see.

So who are the 2 ?
If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:29 - Oct 2 with 1054 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:21 - Oct 2 by dougie

So who are the 2 ?

JVZ and RD.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:36 - Oct 2 with 1035 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:21 - Oct 2 by dougie

So who are the 2 ?

Anyway Dougie you're clearly around the hierarchy at the club what's your take on it?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:20 - Oct 2 with 965 viewsdougie

If you sold all your shares in the club on 17:36 - Oct 2 by Darran

Anyway Dougie you're clearly around the hierarchy at the club what's your take on it?

I haven't a take on it. I just asked who the 2 were. I do think that ex chairman/ directors etc end up in the directors box though. It seems standard practice if they haven't left under A cloud. The new owners obviously don't see it as an issue . I couldn't care less to be honest.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:28 - Oct 2 with 955 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:20 - Oct 2 by dougie

I haven't a take on it. I just asked who the 2 were. I do think that ex chairman/ directors etc end up in the directors box though. It seems standard practice if they haven't left under A cloud. The new owners obviously don't see it as an issue . I couldn't care less to be honest.

Would you agree that a lot of fans currently see it as a massive issue?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:41 - Oct 2 with 895 viewsdougie

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:28 - Oct 2 by Darran

Not really as I wouldn't know if it's massive issue. Personally I couldn't care less where people sit . I find it strange that anyone would worry about it. I just go to watch a football match.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 885 viewsOldjack

Only you see it as an issue , no one else gives a toss ,there's something missing with you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:44 - Oct 2 with 878 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:41 - Oct 2 by dougie

Not really as I wouldn't know if it's massive issue. Personally I couldn't care less where people sit . I find it strange that anyone would worry about it. I just go to watch a football match.

Haha it's currently much more than that but I expected you to say something like that.

It'll be interesting to see if The Clog is in the directors box at away grounds.

As you know Huw Jenkins stated that the only way to take this club forward was a share sale,it's currently going backwards at a rate of knots.

It absolutely stinks at the moment.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:45 - Oct 2 with 874 viewsicecoldjack

From what I can see it's only you seeing it as a massive issue.

you're even stalking JVZ on twitter too, just starve the coont of the publicity all your doing is stroaking his ego by making him relevant when he isn't .

dull as fook fair play.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:52 - Oct 2 with 859 viewswaynekerr55

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:44 - Oct 2 by Darran

Haha it's currently much more than that but I expected you to say something like that.

It'll be interesting to see if The Clog is in the directors box at away grounds.

As you know Huw Jenkins stated that the only way to take this club forward was a share sale,it's currently going backwards at a rate of knots.

It absolutely stinks at the moment.

Got to say Daz I'm 100% with you on this matter.

We all laughed at Cardiff bending over and taking it up the Gary Glitter but we are doing exactly the same.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:59 - Oct 2 with 839 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:45 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

From what I can see it's only you seeing it as a massive issue.

you're even stalking JVZ on twitter too, just starve the coont of the publicity all your doing is stroaking his ego by making him relevant when he isn't .

dull as fook fair play.

More cyber bullying look.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:09 - Oct 2 with 821 viewsWingstandwood

I do have a major gripe about it!...... I have donated a substantial amount of money to the trust and others may have done the same also. Some have volunteered free-of-charge services to SCFC cause without doubt also. I neither wanted or expected financial reward, patronage, perks or privilege. So?
Why the f#ck should ex-directors demand to be treated like V.I.P's?

If SCFC wants to provide VIP status/VIP-matchday-experience?.... Bestow it onto individuals for charitable/altruistic purposes and intent. The hangers-on have had their ego-trips, payment, dividends, perks and multi-million profits etc.

I'd rather see a couple of kids from a local children's ward etc sitting in there than some egotistical two-bob impostor leeching off SCFC's Premier League status for his own ego-trip and utterly selfish greedy ends.

If some want to hob-nob with famous people f#ck off to Hollywood!

Argus!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:12 - Oct 2 with 809 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:52 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Got to say Daz I'm 100% with you on this matter.

We all laughed at Cardiff bending over and taking it up the Gary Glitter but we are doing exactly the same.

Yep it's rubbing the fans faces right in the shit at the moment.
I'll be the first to admit a few results will ease the pressure and take a lot of fans minds of it but there's no doubting it currently stinks.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 804 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:09 - Oct 2 by Wingstandwood

I do have a major gripe about it!...... I have donated a substantial amount of money to the trust and others may have done the same also. Some have volunteered free-of-charge services to SCFC cause without doubt also. I neither wanted or expected financial reward, patronage, perks or privilege. So?
Why the f#ck should ex-directors demand to be treated like V.I.P's?

If SCFC wants to provide VIP status/VIP-matchday-experience?.... Bestow it onto individuals for charitable/altruistic purposes and intent. The hangers-on have had their ego-trips, payment, dividends, perks and multi-million profits etc.

I'd rather see a couple of kids from a local children's ward etc sitting in there than some egotistical two-bob impostor leeching off SCFC's Premier League status for his own ego-trip and utterly selfish greedy ends.

If some want to hob-nob with famous people f#ck off to Hollywood!

Looks like I'm not the only one my friend and icecoldjack is wrong again.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:16 - Oct 2 with 801 viewsicecoldjack

If you sold all your shares in the club on 19:59 - Oct 2 by Darran

More cyber bullying look.

Err. You asked a question on your OP , I answered it. How is that bullying ?

Fragile little thing like a delicate flower aww bless...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024