Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you sold all your shares in the club 11:41 - Oct 2 with 6832 viewsDarran

Would you then expect to be in the directors box to watch the games?

My mate in the west upper tells me there was at least two complete sellouts in there yesterday.

It's not a good look in my opinion,thousands of people slogging away all week to afford to go watch their beloved club and these f*ckers are on a freebie.

Who do others think because I think it f*cking stinks?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:17 - Oct 2 with 934 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:16 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

Err. You asked a question on your OP , I answered it. How is that bullying ?

Fragile little thing like a delicate flower aww bless...

You call me dull as fool that's bullying.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:26 - Oct 2 with 914 viewsangryjack

do what im going to do,been a upporter since 1978,home and away,i not going to put another penny in club until these yanks are gone,not renewing my season and wont buy nothing off them for them just to bleed our club dry
If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:29 - Oct 2 with 904 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:26 - Oct 2 by angryjack

do what im going to do,been a upporter since 1978,home and away,i not going to put another penny in club until these yanks are gone,not renewing my season and wont buy nothing off them for them just to bleed our club dry

It's awful at the moment mate it's leaving a bad taste.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:33 - Oct 2 with 895 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:17 - Oct 2 by Darran

You call me dull as fool that's bullying.

It's more than bullying Dar, looking at the 'iceman's' posts today it looks he won't stop now until you and your homies are lined in chalk!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:34 - Oct 2 with 888 viewswaynekerr55

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:12 - Oct 2 by Darran

Yep it's rubbing the fans faces right in the shit at the moment.
I'll be the first to admit a few results will ease the pressure and take a lot of fans minds of it but there's no doubting it currently stinks.

Listen most of them put their money where their mouth was back in the day. Nobody can begrudge them a windfall as they took a punt.

That doesn't excuse either classless behaviour or an expectation that past good can be used as a mitigation for a sustained period of fúck ups. That's what grinds my fûcking gears...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 860 viewsJackfath

The clear lack of transparency is the worrying issue. Especially as we have a large stake in the club as fans via the trust.

The ones who were there telling fans who question them to "get a life" is just down right rude and there is no need.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:46 - Oct 2 with 852 viewswaynekerr55

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:44 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

The clear lack of transparency is the worrying issue. Especially as we have a large stake in the club as fans via the trust.

The ones who were there telling fans who question them to "get a life" is just down right rude and there is no need.

Over to the trust on this one. I believe they're trying to resolve the issue but the questions to be asked are (a) do we have a nuclear option over the share sale and (b) if we do will the trust use it?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:50 - Oct 2 with 835 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:34 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Listen most of them put their money where their mouth was back in the day. Nobody can begrudge them a windfall as they took a punt.

That doesn't excuse either classless behaviour or an expectation that past good can be used as a mitigation for a sustained period of fúck ups. That's what grinds my fûcking gears...

I agree on that I don't begrudge them cashing in at all but have they cashed in to the right people for starters.
As I've said earlier Huw said we had to sell to them to take the club forward,we've also made a profit on summer transfers and are going to have £100million in tv money but look as if we're going backwards.

Login to get fewer ads

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:51 - Oct 2 with 827 viewsJackfath

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:50 - Oct 2 by Darran

I agree on that I don't begrudge them cashing in at all but have they cashed in to the right people for starters.
As I've said earlier Huw said we had to sell to them to take the club forward,we've also made a profit on summer transfers and are going to have £100million in tv money but look as if we're going backwards.

Praps "giggsy" will be allowed to spend big in January?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:54 - Oct 2 with 813 viewsjack247

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:51 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

Praps "giggsy" will be allowed to spend big in January?

I think he will if he comes in, or at least be given a bit of control over which players come in. I can't see anyone agreeing to come here and put up with the shit Guidolin has.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:54 - Oct 2 with 813 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:44 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

Fath don't agree with me please I wouldn't want icecoldjack making any slurs about you having a relationship with me.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:56 - Oct 2 with 805 viewsJackfath

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:54 - Oct 2 by Darran

Fath don't agree with me please I wouldn't want icecoldjack making any slurs about you having a relationship with me.

Perhaps we could invite him round during the international break with a bottle of poppers?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:57 - Oct 2 with 801 viewsMurph75

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:56 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

Perhaps we could invite him round during the international break with a bottle of poppers?

I'll film it. He'd probably insist on it anyway.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:58 - Oct 2 with 797 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:56 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

I'm easy.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:58 - Oct 2 with 793 viewsJackfath

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:57 - Oct 2 by Murph75

I'll film it. He'd probably insist on it anyway.

You can hide in the wardrobe again pulling your pud like a chimp in the zoo.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:59 - Oct 2 with 786 viewsMurph75

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:58 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

You can hide in the wardrobe again pulling your pud like a chimp in the zoo.

You said I wouldn't have to do that again?!
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:01 - Oct 2 with 781 viewsJackfath

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:59 - Oct 2 by Murph75

You said I wouldn't have to do that again?!

It was great when you jumped out though and surprised that chap we met at Penllaegear woods. The look on his face!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:02 - Oct 2 with 770 viewsMurph75

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:01 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

It was great when you jumped out though and surprised that chap we met at Penllaegear woods. The look on his face!

He did say he'd never seen anything so big.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:02 - Oct 2 with 768 viewsheadcleaner

Isnt it always the case that those with the means to pay always get things for ferk all as much as I don't like it I think I'd choose my battles. I know many long standing fans who are teetering on the brink and their / our enthusiasm is being put to the test. I agree the only reason for selling was to move the club forward and take us to the next level yet I dont see any evidence at all of this mythical next level. I for one would like to hear from the yanks as to what they think about the club and where its heading and what they plan to do about it.

I dont for one minute think there is a magic wand nor do I think we'll be the next man city or chelski but I would like to know what they plan to do to take us to this next level.

Also I'd like to hear Jenkins come out and quash the FG to go rumours - sack or back his manager Jenkins knows how potentially damaging all these whispers are yet he says feck all and ignores it. maybe playing real life football manager is still a big buzz for Jenkins and hes so detached he cant see that many fans have a sour taste and courting the likes of JVZ in front of hard working fans is a liberty. Transparency would help from the board and all those who cling to the periphery of it.

It will be interesting when the trust speak up (if they speak up) I guess the next month or so is going to be very interesting for us swansea city fans. will we have the pitchforks ready for sharpening or hanging the bunting out. but I have to admit its not looking good is it?
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 764 viewsJackfath

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:02 - Oct 2 by Murph75

He did say he'd never seen anything so big.

Indeed. You soon shut him up!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:05 - Oct 2 with 759 viewsMurph75

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:03 - Oct 2 by Jackfath

Indeed. You soon shut him up!

Well you don't get the nickname tripod for no reason.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:06 - Oct 2 with 753 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:02 - Oct 2 by headcleaner

Isnt it always the case that those with the means to pay always get things for ferk all as much as I don't like it I think I'd choose my battles. I know many long standing fans who are teetering on the brink and their / our enthusiasm is being put to the test. I agree the only reason for selling was to move the club forward and take us to the next level yet I dont see any evidence at all of this mythical next level. I for one would like to hear from the yanks as to what they think about the club and where its heading and what they plan to do about it.

I dont for one minute think there is a magic wand nor do I think we'll be the next man city or chelski but I would like to know what they plan to do to take us to this next level.

Also I'd like to hear Jenkins come out and quash the FG to go rumours - sack or back his manager Jenkins knows how potentially damaging all these whispers are yet he says feck all and ignores it. maybe playing real life football manager is still a big buzz for Jenkins and hes so detached he cant see that many fans have a sour taste and courting the likes of JVZ in front of hard working fans is a liberty. Transparency would help from the board and all those who cling to the periphery of it.

It will be interesting when the trust speak up (if they speak up) I guess the next month or so is going to be very interesting for us swansea city fans. will we have the pitchforks ready for sharpening or hanging the bunting out. but I have to admit its not looking good is it?

Great post my friend and it goes further to prove that I'm not the only one saying it.
It currently stinks.

It must be awful for people like icecoldjack living in a foreign country and being out of the loop.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:09 - Oct 2 with 733 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:33 - Oct 2 by morningstar

It's more than bullying Dar, looking at the 'iceman's' posts today it looks he won't stop now until you and your homies are lined in chalk!

Yeah very weird Gar I don't get it I honestly don't.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:10 - Oct 2 with 731 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:33 - Oct 2 by morningstar

I don't get it Gar I really don't.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:12 - Oct 2 with 723 viewswaynekerr55

If you sold all your shares in the club on 20:50 - Oct 2 by Darran

Bang on Daz.

It stinks to high heaven and I feel for the first time in my life that I'm genuinely detached and starting to lose interest

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024