Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you sold all your shares in the club 11:41 - Oct 2 with 6600 viewsDarran

Would you then expect to be in the directors box to watch the games?

My mate in the west upper tells me there was at least two complete sellouts in there yesterday.

It's not a good look in my opinion,thousands of people slogging away all week to afford to go watch their beloved club and these f*ckers are on a freebie.

Who do others think because I think it f*cking stinks?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 721 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:38 - Oct 2 by morningstar

I reckon JVZ's mate Oldjack tipped him off about you!

I don't really care Gar as long as I continue to speak the truth and be honest they'll have to deal with it.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:58 - Oct 2 with 707 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:52 - Oct 2 by Darran

I don't really care Gar as long as I continue to speak the truth and be honest they'll have to deal with it.

Didn't you just ask him if he was concerned about the position we were in? Or something like that?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If you sold all your shares in the club on 23:18 - Oct 2 with 677 viewsWingstandwood

Please make this thread topic a 'sticky' and leave it in full view on here for years. The individuals that disrespected both SCST/supporters and looked down upon ALL like worthless sh#t under shoe distractions?.... Should be reciprocated with an equal amount of contempt and disrespect.

Argus!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 23:24 - Oct 2 with 665 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 23:18 - Oct 2 by Wingstandwood

Please make this thread topic a 'sticky' and leave it in full view on here for years. The individuals that disrespected both SCST/supporters and looked down upon ALL like worthless sh#t under shoe distractions?.... Should be reciprocated with an equal amount of contempt and disrespect.

Please Mods sort this out.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 05:55 - Oct 3 with 561 viewsdameedna

As people will know there is hospitality and due to complaints it has resulted in changes to hospitality.

I am a massive supporter of hospitality.

Season tickets should not be the only way to see games live.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 6:28]
If you sold all your shares in the club on 09:17 - Oct 3 with 515 viewsQJumpingJack

Was Brian Katzen at the game on Saturday?
If you sold all your shares in the club on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 448 viewsWingstandwood

Just in case the fantastic people running this board failed to see my last post? Please make this thread-topic a sticky. Bear in mind further unfolding news that should further add to the justification of it all!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024