Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury (h) NO LONGER all ticket 05:20 - Oct 10 with 14717 viewsColDale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/44037/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bury (h) all ticket on 08:19 - Oct 10 with 6026 viewsDaleFan7

Is this until 11am on Saturday when it will be made pay on the gate?
Bury (h) all ticket on 10:16 - Oct 10 with 5917 viewsdingdangblue

Bury (h) all ticket on 08:19 - Oct 10 by DaleFan7

Is this until 11am on Saturday when it will be made pay on the gate?

I think they normally announce it Friday lunchtime when they find out bury have sold 2000
of their 3500 allocation. Thats the usual procedure.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury (h) all ticket on 10:58 - Oct 10 with 5870 viewsLuke8686

Bury (h) all ticket on 10:16 - Oct 10 by dingdangblue

I think they normally announce it Friday lunchtime when they find out bury have sold 2000
of their 3500 allocation. Thats the usual procedure.

If Bury don't manage to sell 2,500 it will be laughable with the season they're having.
Bury (h) all ticket on 13:11 - Oct 10 with 5692 viewsceme_ender

Bury (h) all ticket on 10:58 - Oct 10 by Luke8686

If Bury don't manage to sell 2,500 it will be laughable with the season they're having.

Season we are having? You can go above us with a win on Saturday and you didn't manage 2500 home fans on Saturday. Now that is laughable.
Bury (h) all ticket on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 5673 viewsD_Alien

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:11 - Oct 10 by ceme_ender

Season we are having? You can go above us with a win on Saturday and you didn't manage 2500 home fans on Saturday. Now that is laughable.

You can twist and turn all you like - bringing less than 2500 whilst occupying 3rd in the table won't just be laughable, it'd be a disgrace

For what it's worth, I think you'll just about manage that number

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:50 - Oct 10 with 5615 viewsDomDale

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:11 - Oct 10 by ceme_ender

You're not wrong about our last home crowd but these tit for tat arguments have no benefit. Both clubs have shamefully low home support considering the seasons we're having. The local population just seem apathetic. Shame really.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bury (h) all ticket on 15:11 - Oct 10 with 5515 viewsDannyG_RAFC

6 wins in a row 8 unbeaten local derby, if the people of Rochdale don't come on Saturday they never will, SHOULD BE 3500 + home fans but we all know less than 2800 and a sub 5000 crowd
I say Good riddance they can stay away, Saturday's game is up there with the recent fa cup days
Bury (h) all ticket on 15:11 - Oct 10 with 5512 viewsdingdangblue

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:50 - Oct 10 by DomDale

You're not wrong about our last home crowd but these tit for tat arguments have no benefit. Both clubs have shamefully low home support considering the seasons we're having. The local population just seem apathetic. Shame really.

bury's last home game v Scunthorpe was 5355 with only 800 from Scunny. Now I know it was £10 admission and kids a quid but that's pretty decent - certainly better than we could muster for a similar fixture.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Bury (h) all ticket on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 5480 viewsDomDale

Bury (h) all ticket on 15:11 - Oct 10 by dingdangblue

bury's last home game v Scunthorpe was 5355 with only 800 from Scunny. Now I know it was £10 admission and kids a quid but that's pretty decent - certainly better than we could muster for a similar fixture.

Perhaps, but unless the club try a similar promotion we/they will never know.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bury (h) all ticket on 15:59 - Oct 10 with 5448 viewsaleanddale

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:21 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

You can twist and turn all you like - bringing less than 2500 whilst occupying 3rd in the table won't just be laughable, it'd be a disgrace

Don't think they will bring 2000 they are delusional about most things but especially the numbers who support them.

I just hope however many they bring is halved by 4.20pm just like last years 3-0 exodus!!

Watching them all exit Spotland with 25 minutes to go last season was hilarious!!

League 1 winners elect coming to Spotland will be a good test to see if we can match the Demi gods of football
Bury (h) all ticket on 16:13 - Oct 10 with 5428 viewsjudd

What are we doing about getting paid in a timely manner this season?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury (h) all ticket on 17:30 - Oct 10 with 5296 viewsPDIDDY

Bury (h) all ticket on 15:59 - Oct 10 by aleanddale

Don't think they will bring 2000 they are delusional about most things but especially the numbers who support them.

I just hope however many they bring is halved by 4.20pm just like last years 3-0 exodus!!

Watching them all exit Spotland with 25 minutes to go last season was hilarious!!

League 1 winners elect coming to Spotland will be a good test to see if we can match the Demi gods of football

League one winners elect? One of favs for relegation pre season ( a pre season we wouldn't make it past 😂) all ticket is a joke, 2k Bury I should think, not bad as we are on a 3 game losing streak, I've no ticket yet and not sure if I will bother tbh, missed both at spotty last season, we all know the result 😱

Gissa job

Bury (h) all ticket on 17:32 - Oct 10 with 5295 viewsroccydaleian

Bury (h) all ticket on 16:13 - Oct 10 by judd

What are we doing about getting paid in a timely manner this season?

http://i.makeagif.com/save/V7DTHp
[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 17:37]
Bury (h) all ticket on 18:24 - Oct 10 with 5181 viewsBartRowou

It always makes me cringe when a Dale fan makes fun of another team's following.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:39 - Oct 10 with 5142 viewsTVOS1907

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:24 - Oct 10 by BartRowou

It always makes me cringe when a Dale fan makes fun of another team's following.

Absolutely.

We all then get tarred with the same brush over on their board, with people asking "how can THEY say that?"

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:40 - Oct 10 with 5141 viewsTVOS1907

Bury (h) all ticket on 10:58 - Oct 10 by Luke8686

Let's look closer to home first, Luke.

Remember in the summer, you claimed that Fleetwood would stop us having the lowest crowds. Well the Bolton game is the only thing keeping them below us at the moment,

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:49 - Oct 10 with 5118 viewsPDIDDY

Bury (h) all ticket on 13:21 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

Hang on a minute, 2k for bury or Dale is a fantastic away support, top , middle or bottom. A good few Daleys refuse to pay any money to bury through the turnstiles, I for one am not looking forward to spending £22 on a October afternoon, does that make me pathetic? The fact that it will be old bill overkill and yoof from both sides will be out for a bounce off makes it less appetising than a pint of real ale in the Baum

Gissa job

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:12 - Oct 10 with 5063 viewsD_Alien

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:49 - Oct 10 by PDIDDY

Hang on a minute, 2k for bury or Dale is a fantastic away support, top , middle or bottom. A good few Daleys refuse to pay any money to bury through the turnstiles, I for one am not looking forward to spending £22 on a October afternoon, does that make me pathetic? The fact that it will be old bill overkill and yoof from both sides will be out for a bounce off makes it less appetising than a pint of real ale in the Baum

It's understood by most people who frequent this messageboard that we're our own worst critics regarding our attendances, so there's nowt you can usefully add to that

No, it doesn't make you pathetic, and that's not what I said so how about trying to post about summat someone's actually said? In saying a sub-2500 away following in bury's position would be a disgrace, there's simply no denying it, just as there's no denying our home gates are piss poor

[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 19:12]

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:14 - Oct 10 with 5050 viewsD_Alien

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:24 - Oct 10 by BartRowou

See the above

And again, why reply to summat you think you've read as opposed to what was actually posted? Where was any fun being made?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 19:19]

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:18 - Oct 10 with 5024 viewsPDIDDY

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:12 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

It's understood by most people who frequent this messageboard that we're our own worst critics regarding our attendances, so there's nowt you can usefully add to that

No, it doesn't make you pathetic, and that's not what I said so how about trying to post about summat someone's actually said? In saying a sub-2500 away following in bury's position would be a disgrace, there's simply no denying it, just as there's no denying our home gates are piss poor

[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 19:12]

But we only get 2800/3000 home supporters normally , think about it 😂

Gissa job

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:20 - Oct 10 with 5016 viewsD_Alien

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:18 - Oct 10 by PDIDDY

But we only get 2800/3000 home supporters normally , think about it 😂

I'm aware of your home attendances, to which the same applies, as it would to ours

Think about it

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:25 - Oct 10 with 4997 viewsPDIDDY

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:20 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

I'm aware of your home attendances, to which the same applies, as it would to ours

Think about it

Crowd twa ttery at its finest .

Gissa job

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 4980 viewsBartRowou

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:14 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

See the above

And again, why reply to summat you think you've read as opposed to what was actually posted? Where was any fun being made?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 19:19]

Someone on this thread said it would be laughable if Bury took less than 2500 to Spotland. That''s making fun of them/laughing at them in my book.
I find it hypocritical.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bury (h) all ticket on 19:39 - Oct 10 with 4953 viewsLuke8686

Bury (h) all ticket on 18:40 - Oct 10 by TVOS1907

Let's look closer to home first, Luke.

Remember in the summer, you claimed that Fleetwood would stop us having the lowest crowds. Well the Bolton game is the only thing keeping them below us at the moment,

Haha, well remembered. I'm pretty sure I said that out of hope rather than expectation.

And there's nothing wrong with Rochdale and Bury fans slating each other's crowds, we're rivals after all. It's probably hilarious for outsiders however.
Bury (h) all ticket on 19:41 - Oct 10 with 4945 viewsdingdangblue

Naughty boys.

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/oct/bury-shrewsbury-town-fined

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024