Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk. 17:35 - Nov 6 with 3386 viewsLisa

Rumours that we could get him back.

Thoughts?
Garry Monk. on 17:37 - Nov 6 with 2831 viewsheadcleaner

Why would he leave Leeds on the up to come back here? Utter nonsense
Garry Monk. on 17:38 - Nov 6 with 2794 views34dfgdf54

He's a massive part of the reason we are in this mess, ,completely destroyed our on field philosophies which got us so much success.
Garry Monk. on 17:38 - Nov 6 with 2759 viewsunion_jack

What's all this 'we' talk, you little tyke you!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Garry Monk. on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 2756 viewsOldjack

he'd be a tw*t to come back after the way he's been treated

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Garry Monk. on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 2748 viewsdeanscfc

Is this a joke post?
Garry Monk. on 17:41 - Nov 6 with 2712 viewsStarsky

Somebody please delete this thread. Embarrassing

It's just the internet, init.

Garry Monk. on 17:42 - Nov 6 with 2702 viewsperchrockjack

Not funny

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry Monk. on 17:46 - Nov 6 with 2640 viewsLisa

Garry Monk. on 17:38 - Nov 6 by union_jack

I know and I share you're pain.
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk. on 17:47 - Nov 6 with 2612 viewsHumpty

Garry Monk. on 17:46 - Nov 6 by Lisa

I share you are pain?

What?
Garry Monk. on 18:01 - Nov 6 with 2505 viewsicecoldjack

Monk proved himself to be not up to it, move on is it !
Garry Monk. on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 2475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry Monk. on 17:46 - Nov 6 by Lisa

Lisa Leeds I love you so. Come and have my babies xxxxx

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry Monk. on 18:06 - Nov 6 with 2417 viewsLisa

Garry Monk. on 18:01 - Nov 6 by icecoldjack

Monk proved himself to be not up to it, move on is it !

Why was he not up to it?
Go Bradley GO!

Bartley also I just don't understand why you would let them go?!?
Garry Monk. on 18:13 - Nov 6 with 2321 viewsLisa

Garry Monk. on 17:38 - Nov 6 by union_jack

Maybe but that performance today was embarrassing and worrying after the last few weeks/months.
Garry Monk. on 18:16 - Nov 6 with 2278 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk. on 18:06 - Nov 6 by Lisa

Why was he not up to it?
Go Bradley GO!

Ahh right. You never saw us when those two were here, thought so.
Garry Monk. on 18:24 - Nov 6 with 2168 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry Monk. on 18:16 - Nov 6 by icecoldjack

Ahh right. You never saw us when those two were here, thought so.

Being a top level side she wouldn't have understood anyway bless

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry Monk. on 18:28 - Nov 6 with 2116 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's one thing being gaga over Ki with his pop star looks and profile; If you are Korean.

But Garry 'Monkball' Monk for crying out loud. Slim pickings up in Yorkshire it seems.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Garry Monk. on 18:28 - Nov 6 with 2114 viewsLoyal

Garry Monk. on 17:39 - Nov 6 by deanscfc

Is this a joke post?

Yes.
Not welcome.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry Monk. on 18:28 - Nov 6 with 2109 viewsDafyddHuw

Wum thread. Move along, nothing to see here.
Garry Monk. on 18:34 - Nov 6 with 2037 viewsDarran

Garry Monk. on 17:38 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

He's a massive part of the reason we are in this mess, ,completely destroyed our on field philosophies which got us so much success.

Blaine you'll still be saying that in 10 years time. He's not the reason we're in this mess,the reason we're in this mess is because of the people sitting in the directors box today.
Monk has been gone for nearly a year now and there's been more than enough time to cure Monks mess, we've gone through two transfer windows and sold Shelvey,Ayew and Williams for a lot of money and barely spent any.

Oh and stupid f*cking thread too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk. on 18:36 - Nov 6 with 2002 viewsunion_jack

Garry Monk. on 18:13 - Nov 6 by Lisa

Maybe but that performance today was embarrassing and worrying after the last few weeks/months.

Embarrassing maybe. It would have been worse long before now under Monk.
'
He's doing well for your lot. Enjoy the moment eh?

Garry Monk. on 18:45 - Nov 6 with 1938 viewsImAlrightJack

Garry Monk. on 18:06 - Nov 6 by Lisa

Why was he not up to it?
Go Bradley GO!

Premier League is a different level to where Leeds are at, Garry's in his comfort zone now.
Garry Monk. on 18:58 - Nov 6 with 1869 viewsmorningstar

Garry Monk. on 17:47 - Nov 6 by Humpty

I share you are pain?

What?

I must say i have to agree with you on this, it's an excellent point. So many people have been pulled up over using 'your' instead of 'you're' that they've actually either become scared of using 'your' for fear of ridicule, or in some extreme cases may believe that the word 'your' doesn't actually exist. As an aside of the main point i'm making here. Garry Monk is a good manager............at Leeds. Go on Gar, all the best to you there son. You gave great service to our club, but sadly you weren't good enough to manage it. And while i'm at it (off topic but what the hell), if anyone thinks that come January investment will be made in the team in order to try and keep us up,then they are seriously fvcked in the head. There will be a fire sale of players who we can get a decent price for while we can. There is no coming back from this, we are going down. I can live with it, as a non season ticket holder now. I'll most certainly attend more often, which is more than can be said for a large percentage of out current season ticket holders. My only hope is that i can once again feel connected to my club, but truth be known i don't hold out much hope for that either. But hey! Lifes good.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Garry Monk. on 19:06 - Nov 6 with 1812 viewsunion_jack

Garry Monk. on 18:58 - Nov 6 by morningstar

I must say i have to agree with you on this, it's an excellent point. So many people have been pulled up over using 'your' instead of 'you're' that they've actually either become scared of using 'your' for fear of ridicule, or in some extreme cases may believe that the word 'your' doesn't actually exist. As an aside of the main point i'm making here. Garry Monk is a good manager............at Leeds. Go on Gar, all the best to you there son. You gave great service to our club, but sadly you weren't good enough to manage it. And while i'm at it (off topic but what the hell), if anyone thinks that come January investment will be made in the team in order to try and keep us up,then they are seriously fvcked in the head. There will be a fire sale of players who we can get a decent price for while we can. There is no coming back from this, we are going down. I can live with it, as a non season ticket holder now. I'll most certainly attend more often, which is more than can be said for a large percentage of out current season ticket holders. My only hope is that i can once again feel connected to my club, but truth be known i don't hold out much hope for that either. But hey! Lifes good.

Good post. I wish Monk all the best as well.

He was on a hiding to nothing here. He was tasked with bringing in a plan b which the players couldn't fit in to (because plan a wasn't working because we hadn't replaced players etc. etc,).

He was also too familiar with the stronger characters in the squad meaning he was never going to get their full support as players because he was one of them the season before. Admittedly Martinez managed it but maybe he had a different strength of character.

To go to Leeds where the sack is only ever a game away and do what he has done can / should only be applauded.

And I wanted him out by the way as I knew he wouldn't be successful here as a manager. We would have been relegated last season I believe.

Garry Monk. on 19:11 - Nov 6 with 1783 viewsDr_Winston

The rehabilitation of Garry Monk begins.

He fell out with half of a Trophy winning squad as captain, and made sure a pile of them left when he got the big job. Then he set about ripping up a style of play that had worked for the best part of a decade to implement his own when he had nothing like the skills or experience to carry the job off successfully.

He was out of his depth and absolutely bears a big chunk of responsibility for the mess we're in, albeit nowhere near as big a chunk as the dickhead who made him manager ahead of god knows how many better options in the first place.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry Monk. on 19:15 - Nov 6 with 1744 viewsMatlock_Jack

He's doing well (eventually speaking) with a Championship club.

Didn't do so well with us.

IMHO he won't come back, until or unless it's as the Leeds United manager, in (probably) a Championship fixture
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024