Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 20:01 - Dec 11 with 6745 viewsdickythorpe

"Allegedly" refuses to sign things for fans.

Is this true? If it IS true does he have the right to refuse?
Barrow on 20:02 - Dec 11 with 3831 viewsDr_Winston

Depends if the fans are asking nicely or just shoving things under his nose and expecting him to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrow on 20:03 - Dec 11 with 3816 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:02 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

Depends if the fans are asking nicely or just shoving things under his nose and expecting him to.

Asking nicely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Barrow on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 3791 viewsDarran

Oh and going back to the question he doesn't have the right to refuse in my opinion.

Barrow on 20:06 - Dec 11 with 3764 viewsdickythorpe

Barrow on 20:09 - Dec 11 with 3737 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 20:05 - Dec 11 by Darran

Oh and going back to the question he doesn't have the right to refuse in my opinion.

Course he can refuse as much as you can.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Barrow on 20:11 - Dec 11 with 3723 viewsDr_Winston

Barrow on 20:03 - Dec 11 by Darran

Asking nicely.

If they're asking nicely then he absolutely should.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrow on 20:13 - Dec 11 with 3690 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:09 - Dec 11 by Loyal

If asked politely he shouldn't be refusing to sign an autograph. He's a prick stop sticking up for him.

Barrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 with 3654 views34dfgdf54

Barrow on 20:13 - Dec 11 by Darran

If asked politely he shouldn't be refusing to sign an autograph. He's a prick stop sticking up for him.

Is it true though?

Definitely a pr*ck if so. Someone we plucked out of the Swedish league should be more appreciative.
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 3634 viewsmonmouth

Well given his antics away from the pitch in the past and some of the rumours I've heard of his billy big balls attitude, I can't say I'm overly surprised.

It's very stupid not to have some humility given that he's lucky not to be in league 1 having failed when on loan in the championship, and he still has a lot to prove. He has no end product amd his career can still easily go either way. Plus he's bloody lucky those same fans didn't punch him in the chops for his ridiculous kicking the ball out shit against manu.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Barrow on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 3631 viewsjack2jack

Approached him once for a photo,didnt seem to mind,but does seem very shy.Does it matter,if he doesn't sign things,depends on your point of view,some might say he owes the fans,some might say he doesn't owe them anything,kids would be disappointed obviously..It's a matter of opinion I suppose.
Barrow on 20:19 - Dec 11 with 3624 viewsLoyal

Barrow on 20:13 - Dec 11 by Darran

I'm not I don't like him, has previous for appalling domestic violence.
Maybe someone should just chin him ?

However, regards the question you asked, nobody has to do anything like that, that's a personal choice. If he chooses not to then that's his choice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Barrow on 20:19 - Dec 11 with 3623 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 by 34dfgdf54

Is it true though?

Definitely a pr*ck if so. Someone we plucked out of the Swedish league should be more appreciative.

100% true.

Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 3620 viewsMurph75

Bang average player who'll be playing for a non league team in Norway in a few years from now.
Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 3619 viewsjackportis

I can confirm barrow signs autographs and patient with young kids fafing with selfies.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 3618 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:19 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I'm not I don't like him, has previous for appalling domestic violence.
Maybe someone should just chin him ?

However, regards the question you asked, nobody has to do anything like that, that's a personal choice. If he chooses not to then that's his choice.

Someone should chin him then.

Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 3618 views34dfgdf54

Barrow on 20:18 - Dec 11 by monmouth

Well given his antics away from the pitch in the past and some of the rumours I've heard of his billy big balls attitude, I can't say I'm overly surprised.

It's very stupid not to have some humility given that he's lucky not to be in league 1 having failed when on loan in the championship, and he still has a lot to prove. He has no end product amd his career can still easily go either way. Plus he's bloody lucky those same fans didn't punch him in the chops for his ridiculous kicking the ball out shit against manu.

What antics are those Mon? Not heard anything.
Barrow on 20:21 - Dec 11 with 3609 viewsFireboy

Well if I seever the fu@#er before the boro game I'm gonna have to cover the eldests ears whilst he gets it from me
Barrow on 20:21 - Dec 11 with 3609 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 by jackportis

I can confirm barrow signs autographs and patient with young kids fafing with selfies.

You only go to a game once a year fùck off.

Barrow on 20:22 - Dec 11 with 3598 viewsbuilthjack

In fairness he's always signed stuff when asked for my Grandson. Usually at away games

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barrow on 20:22 - Dec 11 with 3585 viewsairedale

Barrow on 20:09 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Nobody pushes Barrow around.
Barrow on 20:23 - Dec 11 with 3580 viewsSgorioFruit

Barrow signs things,
he always does when asked

nice guy actually

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Barrow on 20:23 - Dec 11 with 3578 viewsDarran

Barrow on 20:22 - Dec 11 by builthjack

In fairness he's always signed stuff when asked for my Grandson. Usually at away games

F^ck my eyes I thought you were about 14.

Barrow on 20:24 - Dec 11 with 3571 viewsLeonWasGod

No idea what he's like. But I get the impression he hasn't grown up yet. Still looks like an unsure kid to me. Not defending him, but he seems so unsure of himself and shy I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a clue how to deal with fans.
Barrow on 20:25 - Dec 11 with 3560 viewsjackportis

Barrow on 20:21 - Dec 11 by Darran

You only go to a game once a year fùck off.

I have been a few times this term. Including yesterday and all had a great time.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Barrow on 20:26 - Dec 11 with 3536 viewsmonmouth

Barrow on 20:20 - Dec 11 by 34dfgdf54

What antics are those Mon? Not heard anything.

Oh, have I got him mixed up with someone else? If not it was well publicised. If I have then I won't repeat what I thought was the case and I'll reverse rapidly, though I have heard those rumours about his attitude.

Edit: I must be mixing him up or dreamt it. I thought he was arrested for it in Sweden. I can't see anything on google. So it's a beep beep beep from me.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 20:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024