Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog botherers complaint. 14:32 - Jan 29 with 11752 viewsjav14

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/would-you-pay-22-sit-12523714

Dog botherers complaint. on 06:42 - Jan 30 with 3349 viewsnordenblue

Dog botherers complaint. on 00:33 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

Suggestion

1. Advice from somebody on here for rough cost of equipment and extras (power, water feed etc)
2. Assuming we are not talking thousands (my Karcher would do the job which cost something like £80) , quick appeal from the trust for funding to buy one of these
3. Seats are checked/sprayed before day before match (23 times a year).
4. Goodwill to fans from fans, as I don't know what I would do if I turned up at an away game and my seat was like those pictured.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 0:34]

The power/water feeds shouldn't be too much of a problem with there being offices I believe in that stand,a couple of extension leads and a fairly long hose(or 2) should get round that problem,not a great expense either way I'd imagine.
Dog botherers complaint. on 06:55 - Jan 30 with 3335 viewsdingdangblue

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103311/rochdale-5h1thole

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dog botherers complaint. on 07:10 - Jan 30 with 3314 viewsPDIDDY

Dog botherers complaint. on 21:52 - Jan 29 by 442Dale

Thoughts and/or facts on Bury's latest appearance on the winding up list?

No thoughts either way, don't let it eat away at you, we will go bust then you can all say we told you so. #scruffs

Gissa job

Dog botherers complaint. on 07:38 - Jan 30 with 3281 viewsaleanddale

Wow - disgrace to be fair.

Come on Dale this should be a really easy one to sort a sponge and a bucket of hot soapy water and elbow grease is all that's needed.

That and the acknowledgement what we offered the travelling fans on Saturday is a long long way off acceptable!
Dog botherers complaint. on 08:42 - Jan 30 with 3204 viewsjudd

Suggestion

1. Advice from somebody on here for rough cost of equipment and extras (power, water feed etc)
2. Assuming we are not talking thousands (my Karcher would do the job which cost something like £80) , quick appeal from the trust for funding to buy one of these
4. Goodwill to fans from fans, as I don't know what I would do if I turned up at an away game and my seat was like those pictured.

You'd need more than a bog standard Karcher.

It's a big industrial hot water diesel powered jet washer with an extra long reach hose that's needed to get the job done quickly and effectively.

From memory I think we brought our own water supply in a bowser.

A professional industrial cleaning company could do it, otherwise get onto HSS or Tool Station or Bandon etc.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dog botherers complaint. on 14:14 - Jan 30 with 2940 viewsKenBoon

Suggestion

It isn't the trust or fans' job to keep the stadium clean. To half-quote Alan Partridge, we do our stint by paying to get in, but if you're not careful, before you know it you're washing their car. This isn't a case of clearing the pitch of snow, basic cleanliness is the job of the club and they should pay the going rate for someone to clean up.
Dog botherers complaint. on 14:26 - Jan 30 with 2895 views49thseason

In simple terms, someone should be nursing their P45 this morning. There is just no excuse for this kind of CBA attitude. A walk around the whole ground a couple of times per month prior to home games would provide a jobs list that would prevent this sort of unwelcome publicity. Expecting anyone to sit on seats like those pictured is just not on and if the the bogs are as bad as described then they either need repairing or replacing. Ignoring the problem is not an option. Disgraceful.
Dog botherers complaint. on 15:06 - Jan 30 with 2816 viewsDaley_Lama

Dog botherers complaint. on 14:14 - Jan 30 by KenBoon

It isn't the trust or fans' job to keep the stadium clean. To half-quote Alan Partridge, we do our stint by paying to get in, but if you're not careful, before you know it you're washing their car. This isn't a case of clearing the pitch of snow, basic cleanliness is the job of the club and they should pay the going rate for someone to clean up.

I was not suggesting it was The Trust's job in any way.

I was suggesting a 'by the fans, for the fans' gesture

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:14 - Jan 30 with 2795 views100notout

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:06 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

I was not suggesting it was The Trust's job in any way.

I was suggesting a 'by the fans, for the fans' gesture

But its not the fans job either! To echo several others on here its a disgrace and the club needs to sort their act out.

Prevention is better than the cure - can't we (i.e. the club!) put up those things that you see on all sorts of ledges to stop birds "resting" up there?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:23 - Jan 30 with 2752 viewsrobbowood

Dog botherers complaint. on 14:26 - Jan 30 by 49thseason

In simple terms, someone should be nursing their P45 this morning. There is just no excuse for this kind of CBA attitude. A walk around the whole ground a couple of times per month prior to home games would provide a jobs list that would prevent this sort of unwelcome publicity. Expecting anyone to sit on seats like those pictured is just not on and if the the bogs are as bad as described then they either need repairing or replacing. Ignoring the problem is not an option. Disgraceful.

100% agreed - an utter disgrace and someone should be brought to account. We should be sending HTFC a full apology for this state of affairs

The photo suggest the seats haven't been cleaned in weeks if not months. We should be checking every seat in the ground, not just in the Wilbutts, before EVERY game to see all are clean and not damaged

If I was a Huddersfield fan, who had a ticket for any of these seats, I would be asking for a full refund

In the men's toilets in the Sandy the soap dispenser next to the sink has been empty for months on end
Dog botherers complaint. on 15:29 - Jan 30 with 2728 viewsdawlishdale

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:23 - Jan 30 by robbowood

100% agreed - an utter disgrace and someone should be brought to account. We should be sending HTFC a full apology for this state of affairs

The photo suggest the seats haven't been cleaned in weeks if not months. We should be checking every seat in the ground, not just in the Wilbutts, before EVERY game to see all are clean and not damaged

If I was a Huddersfield fan, who had a ticket for any of these seats, I would be asking for a full refund

In the men's toilets in the Sandy the soap dispenser next to the sink has been empty for months on end

And the toilets are a disgrace in the Main Stand.

I'm sure one of the Directors was tasked with making sure the toilets were clean and fit for purpose after we bought the Stadium, which is several months ago.

I'd like to know which Director it is/was, and why the facilities are such a disgrace.
Dog botherers complaint. on 15:34 - Jan 30 with 2710 viewsDaleiLama

Ashamed of those pictures and of the article in the paper.
Sometimes the lack of professionalism in running the club is downright embarrassing.
They do so many things so, so well (look what they did to help both Josh and his family) and then they let themselves down with simple basic housekeeping.
I went for a slash at FT and the trough in the main stand was three shakes away from overflowing and causing a devastating Tsunami.
This should go right to the top. CD is beseeching the town to become the team. Is this what he thinks the town deserves? Get your house in order before inviting people in. It is fundamental good manners, let alone common decency. No one should have to sit on bird sh!t. it is disgusting and a health hazard. I would be delivering a public apology if it were on my watch.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 2700 viewsjudd

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:29 - Jan 30 by dawlishdale

And the toilets are a disgrace in the Main Stand.

I'm sure one of the Directors was tasked with making sure the toilets were clean and fit for purpose after we bought the Stadium, which is several months ago.

I'd like to know which Director it is/was, and why the facilities are such a disgrace.

Pearl St under Family Stand have had the floor painted.

However, slightly off topic - on Saturday at half time the smokers were out in force in there such that one dad complained about the idiots showing contempt for the amount of kids in the bogs and them having to breathe in smoke only to be met with the usual Neanderthal grunts. About time a steward was posted for the duration of half time in there.

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:42 - Jan 30 with 2678 viewsDaley_Lama

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:14 - Jan 30 by 100notout

But its not the fans job either! To echo several others on here its a disgrace and the club needs to sort their act out.

Prevention is better than the cure - can't we (i.e. the club!) put up those things that you see on all sorts of ledges to stop birds "resting" up there?

I must be getting lost in translation.

I was not suggesting it was the fans job, I suggested it would be a nice gesture by fans, for fans.

A gesture does not equate to an obligation.

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:47 - Jan 30 with 2655 viewsTVOS1907

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:42 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

I must be getting lost in translation.

I was not suggesting it was the fans job, I suggested it would be a nice gesture by fans, for fans.

A gesture does not equate to an obligation.

Why should fans have to do anything? It's the job of the stadium maintenance people & groundstaff, of which there are SIX listed here: http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/club/club_contact_list/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:50 - Jan 30 with 3178 viewsShun

Dog botherers complaint. on 06:55 - Jan 30 by dingdangblue

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103311/rochdale-5h1thole

Reading that thread is enough to put you off Rochdale for life!
Dog botherers complaint. on 15:52 - Jan 30 with 3172 views49thseason

I would suggest that those with phones who spot a problem should photograph it and send it to the Chairman and post it on here as well. No need for fans to buy a solution just let the Directors know it's just not good enough.
Dog botherers complaint. on 15:54 - Jan 30 with 3155 viewsDaley_Lama

They shouldn't have to do anything, I understand all of that.

I am not saying it is not the clubs responsibility.
I am not saying it is fans or the trusts responsibility

Compare it to pitch covers if you will. The club needed then, the Trust provided them.

It is not the fans or the trusts responsibility to get games on
It is the clubs responsibility games on

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 3143 viewsjudd

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:54 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

They shouldn't have to do anything, I understand all of that.

I am not saying it is not the clubs responsibility.
I am not saying it is fans or the trusts responsibility

Compare it to pitch covers if you will. The club needed then, the Trust provided them.

It is not the fans or the trusts responsibility to get games on
It is the clubs responsibility games on

So why are you saying its the fans what of shit on the seats?

Are you a pigeon fancier or summat?

Dog botherers complaint. on 16:00 - Jan 30 with 3119 viewsR17ALE

Whilst in no way condoning shit on seats in the away end I would make 2 observations.

1. Pre-ownership it was the Stadium Company's job to oversee keeping the seats clean and in repair. Since the Stadium Company has presumably now vanished, the football club are learning on their feet about what needs doing and when. Granted, the Stadium Company was shit with shit and this problem is age old in any case. Clearly there is no-one tasked with the role of carrying out regular inspections around the ground, nor would it appear that there is an odd-job man in the building.

2. I'm not sure why everyone assumes the shit has come from birds. It could just have easily have come from bury fans during their recent visit when they either:

a) spoke.
b) checked up on the London Evening Standard on their phones.

Required at Spotland?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Dog botherers complaint. on 16:01 - Jan 30 with 3113 viewsJimlidale

How smug the reporters for that publication must be, predicted correctly HTFC would beat us by 4 or 5 goals. Then they display pictures of the frankly embarrassing state of some if the seating.
Dog botherers complaint. on 16:02 - Jan 30 with 3103 viewsDaleiLama

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:52 - Jan 30 by 49thseason

I would suggest that those with phones who spot a problem should photograph it and send it to the Chairman and post it on here as well. No need for fans to buy a solution just let the Directors know it's just not good enough.

Taking pictures in the gents might not go down massively well with everyone?

Dog botherers complaint. on 16:02 - Jan 30 with 3102 viewsSaxonDale

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:52 - Jan 30 by 49thseason

Not usually one to suggest making a big song or dance over issues but I think the club really need a wake up call. Would suggest everyone on who sees a repeat of what has been reported on here/Hudds board takes a photo and uploads it onto either twitter, tagging the club or puts it onto this thread. I think we've so many examples of absolute piss poor work from within the club that it really is time to tot up all these incidents and embarrass those within the club who are responsible for such.
Dog botherers complaint. on 16:06 - Jan 30 with 3079 viewsDaleiLama

Dog botherers complaint. on 16:00 - Jan 30 by R17ALE

Whilst in no way condoning shit on seats in the away end I would make 2 observations.

1. Pre-ownership it was the Stadium Company's job to oversee keeping the seats clean and in repair. Since the Stadium Company has presumably now vanished, the football club are learning on their feet about what needs doing and when. Granted, the Stadium Company was shit with shit and this problem is age old in any case. Clearly there is no-one tasked with the role of carrying out regular inspections around the ground, nor would it appear that there is an odd-job man in the building.

2. I'm not sure why everyone assumes the shit has come from birds. It could just have easily have come from bury fans during their recent visit when they either:

a) spoke.
b) checked up on the London Evening Standard on their phones.

Required at Spotland?

I like your thinking, but couldn't we just get a hungry cat?

Dog botherers complaint. on 16:12 - Jan 30 with 3039 viewsDaley_Lama

Dog botherers complaint. on 15:57 - Jan 30 by judd

So why are you saying its the fans what of shit on the seats?

Are you a pigeon fancier or summat?

It is the fans fault that there is war and suffering in this world.

Amen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024