Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New fixtures - who do you want us to face? 20:30 - Jun 12 with 2438 viewsDaveDave

With all this recent news of new signings and todays news of guaranteed season ticket prices, our football juices are beginning to flow again.

A couple of weeks ago Shun fancied 'Blackpool away! ' for the opening match of the season.
But what about the mighty Bury or perhaps Blackburn, Wigan or Oldham at home? Surely not Peterborough again!

Who do you fancy?

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 20:39 - Jun 12 with 2408 viewsLuke8686

Always good to start the season at home but I think we're due an away fixture.

Posh away!
New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 00:31 - Jun 13 with 2238 viewsShun

Still Blackpool away!
New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 11:08 - Jun 13 with 2109 viewsCanavanOfLove

For me personally, away to either Charlton, Wimbledon, Peterborough or Southend would be magnificent!
New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 12:56 - Jun 13 with 2012 viewsboromat

What are the odds of playing the Posh again?

I'd quite like Blackburn first game of the season give them a good welcome to League one football before they get settled.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 14:35 - Jun 13 with 1924 viewsSuddenLad

If anyone had any sense (?) the fixtures against Blackburn, Bury, Oldham etc, would be arranged for Easter/XmasNew Year, to maximise attendances and minimise travel.

Tuesday nights in November etc.. should be reserved for Sarfend, Charlton and the like....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 14:44 - Jun 13 with 1913 viewsmacro

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 12:56 - Jun 13 by boromat

What are the odds of playing the Posh again?

I'd quite like Blackburn first game of the season give them a good welcome to League one football before they get settled.

1 in 23
New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 14:52 - Jun 13 with 1897 viewsAtThePeake

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 14:35 - Jun 13 by SuddenLad

If anyone had any sense (?) the fixtures against Blackburn, Bury, Oldham etc, would be arranged for Easter/XmasNew Year, to maximise attendances and minimise travel.

Tuesday nights in November etc.. should be reserved for Sarfend, Charlton and the like....

Unless you're an away fan!

Tangled up in blue.

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 15:02 - Jun 13 with 1879 viewsTVOS1907

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 14:35 - Jun 13 by SuddenLad

Clubs prefer not to have so many derby games in the festive periods as they generally get good crowds then regardless of who they are playing, as well as good crowds when the derbies are played.

Obviously, with so many Lancashire clubs, there's a good chance of one of them at Christmas/New Year/Easter, but equally so, we could be facing Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Bradford.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 15:52 - Jun 13 with 1833 viewsdeeplishblue

Wouldn't mind Southend Portsmouth Gillingham Plymouth Bristol away. Would make a weekend out of it.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

New fixtures - who do you want us to face? on 16:21 - Jun 14 with 1626 viewsaleanddale

Plymouth away

Then a few days somewhere in Cornwall in the sunshine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024