Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. 06:28 - Dec 20 with 7394 viewsLadbrokeR

A pal of mine said this a while back partly in jest what do you think ?
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 16:08 - Dec 20 with 1655 viewspeejaybee

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 13:55 - Dec 20 by qprxtc

So, if we get relegated, we're fu*ked. If we stay in the Championship, we're fu*ked. But if we go up, we'd get fu*ked?

This fu*king fu*kers fu*ked.

Are you related to Bill Shakespeare

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:23 - Dec 20 with 1604 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I can understand some people's aversion to the Premier League but I can't understand anyone that would prefer relegation to League 1. It's not as if our last visit there resulted in a new faster, stronger, leaner QPR.
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:30 - Dec 20 with 1597 viewscolinallcars

So, if we get relegated, we're fu*ked. If we stay in the Championship, we're fu*ked. But if we go up, we'd get fu*ked?

Have you had intercourse lately ?
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:38 - Dec 20 with 1581 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 12:43 - Dec 20 by WestbourneR

It's always around this point that those steadfastly supporting an inadequate manager start to quietly seed the 'relegation wouldn't be so bad'. Some of the posts talk about Ollie still being in charge after it happens! Relegation would be bad but it's also totally avoidable. The squad is more than good enough to stay up.

Holloway is a busted flush, he's not got the clarity of thought or nous to sort it out. He's an old blood and thunder motivational manager totally incapable of structuring the careful rebuilding project we need.

Worse than that, he's going to get us relegated.

Not having a bet then?

Odd as you seem so sure yet bookies think there is only a 10% chance of it happening - seems like great value if you really think IH is leading us to League One?
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:50 - Dec 20 with 1566 viewsWestbourneR

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:38 - Dec 20 by PinnerPaul

Not having a bet then?

Odd as you seem so sure yet bookies think there is only a 10% chance of it happening - seems like great value if you really think IH is leading us to League One?

Can't Paul - if Ollie gets sacked we'll be alright and I'll lose my money.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 18:00 - Dec 20 with 1562 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 17:50 - Dec 20 by WestbourneR

Can't Paul - if Ollie gets sacked we'll be alright and I'll lose my money.

Good answer!

Don't think he will, but beats the usual 'I don't bet' response when I ask that question.

Cheers
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 18:26 - Dec 20 with 1546 viewsLadbrokeR

The facts are he’s minor royalty among some fans and despite his current record he is still considered the right man at the moment. He enjoys considerable support on this board. Furthermore the job needs to be seen in context of the FFP and not having any money to spend. With fear of sounding fatalistic if we are going to go down Holloway is probably the man to have at the helm. This isn’t unchartered territory for Holloway. To be honest he could be the man to get us back up.
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 19:16 - Dec 20 with 1498 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You are my favourite poster hands down.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 20:07 - Dec 20 with 1469 viewsactonman

Perhaps if we act within our means if we ever got back to the prem we might enjoy it a bit more rather than reminiscing about away days at rushden and diamonds , Peterborough etc.
As much as the prem is just a big w@nkathon geared up around the top 6 , Ask Huddersfield / Burnley / Swansea / Brighton fans where they would rather be.

Football is fooked as we know it so you're either eating scraps from the top table or picking bits of sweetcorn from under the toilet rim
Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 20:08 - Dec 20 with 1469 viewsLblock

Clement seems to have been given one more game

I’d like him in as coach with a view to taking over in May

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 08:46 - Dec 21 with 1371 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 20:08 - Dec 20 by Lblock

Clement seems to have been given one more game

I’d like him in as coach with a view to taking over in May

Taking over from May, maybe.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Relegation may not be the worst possible outcome. on 09:34 - Dec 21 with 1338 viewsblacky200

Relegation would only cause more problems. We'd have less money coming in which would mean a fire sale of players we would want to keep, players we couldn't get rid of on high wages for that division and more struggle. I get the current frustration but people have to understand that we are in a transition period of spending more than we earn to a club that is being run properly and within it's means. This isn't going to happen overnight and we need to expect a few years of the type we are having. Hopefully at the end we will come out of it with players who actually want to play (rather than just picking up a wage), players coming through the youth set up and playing good football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024